Page 7 of 7
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
Hey just make sure you change the title of my song. It's not stranger things have happened anymore
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Done.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
My intermediate song isn't in the OP Hatebreeder!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
In case the polls are about to go up...

I've Just recorded my easy guitar entry. Give me about half an hour to edit just a bit and I'll upload it.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Cavalcade
'Our Lawyers Forgot To Take "Stranger" Out Of The Song Title So We Got Sued Anyway'

That's gonna stay there. It'll be our little inside joke

Quote by WCPhils
My intermediate song isn't in the OP Hatebreeder!!

Damn it.

The polls will go up in the morning. The 20th isn't quite over yet!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Yea, my advanced isn't coming in. I've been extremely sick all day
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
Here's my cover of The Pearl Fishermen by All About Eve:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/QPC_Sam/music/all/play1164043

Just one guitar except for the solos, the first of which has a very fluffed note!

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

So I'm on time?
My slacking is lacking!
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Last edited by QPC_Sam at Jan 20, 2013,
Fatlumpthe1st
Lacks presence
373 IQ
Damn, didn't get enough time to record. Sorry about that
Quote by NUMA-WAFFLE
Yay! Thank you Sir Susan, Knight of the pizza shaped table!

iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's gonna stay there. It'll be our little inside joke

d'aww that's cute. i like it.
also, make sure it gets in for easy bass as well. sorry for asking so much
although i mixed it in, so you might not even hear it too well

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Jan 20, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Alright guys, 2 hour grace period and then they go up.

OP Updated, hopefully I didn't miss anything.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Alright guys, 2 hour grace period and then they go up.

OP Updated, hopefully I didn't miss anything.

dont forget to get me in for the easy bass

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
dont forget to get me in for the easy bass

Done.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
20 minutes guys!

Hopefully I didn't miss anybody.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Okay guys, they're up!.

Easy Guitar:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584007

Intermediate guitar:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584008

Advanced Guitar:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584013

Easy Bass:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584010

Advanced Bass:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584012

Some categories were omitted due to lack of entries but all of the entries will be carried over for next month unless you'd like to change them.

EDIT: Got my votes in. Good job everybody
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 21, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
I think the bass threads need more love
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
i just bumped all the threads

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because nobody cares about bass sadly

Why is the world so cruel Mr. Robinson?

^ thanks GTR
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Why is the world so cruel Mr. Robinson?

Because black people play bass and due to white male privilege, and easier access to guitars, us as a society are more susceptible to ignoring bass players because of their skin color.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Because black people play bass and due to white male privilege, and easier access to guitars, us as a society are more susceptible to ignoring bass players because of their skin color.

The white man has to ruin everything

Can somebody bump the threads that I haven't? I just don't want to double post in them.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Can somebody bump the threads that I haven't? I just don't want to double post in them.

There are hundreds of threads you haven't bumped!
Last edited by QPC_Sam at Jan 22, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Well we better get started then
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
jhalterman
Master Baiter
1,137 IQ
I've just noticed this thread and it seems really cool and I want to try it next month, but why isn't it complete? And no, I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, but the reason I ask is because I wanted to listen to the "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" cover, but there is no link

I'm assuming this thread (these threads, I should say) are plagued with people who don't end up doing a song for whatever reason? Only natural that life gets in the way, but I'm just curious
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by jhalterman
I've just noticed this thread and it seems really cool and I want to try it next month, but why isn't it complete? And no, I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, but the reason I ask is because I wanted to listen to the "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" cover, but there is no link

I'm assuming this thread (these threads, I should say) are plagued with people who don't end up doing a song for whatever reason? Only natural that life gets in the way, but I'm just curious

Some people get too busy and don't have the time to finish.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Some people get too busy and don't have the time to finish.

This.

Sometimes people get lazy too. It's not really a serious thing and there's no prizes so it's expected that people will drop out.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
This.

Sometimes people get lazy too. It's not really a serious thing and there's no prizes so it's expected that people will drop out.

Like me recently we have a lot of coursework to do at the moment as well so I haven't really had time to play guitar at all, let alone record lol. I might enter the March one though because thats just after our coursework hand-in and my dissertation isn't in until beginning of May
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
I bumped the guitar threads. Someone do the others
___

Quote by The_Blode
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Isn't it too late now Phils? I think it's about time we get working on February's CATPM
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Isn't it too late now Phils? I think it's about time we get working on February's CATPM

jesus. i honestly think participating in these makes my life go by 10x faster.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Thats because I'm an idiot
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thats because I'm an idiot

Herp derp

I'm gonna enter the easy category with that Airbourne song I never ended up submitting
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
So, who's doing this month's?
___

Quote by The_Blode
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
I'll make it again unless somebody would rather do it.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
That's cool. I didn't hear anyone else mention it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Okay. I'll post it and get it stickies etc... After I shower.

PS. Good job everybody from last month. Entries from categories that didn't have enough to post will be carried over as usual.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster