dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Probably a Gibson, but you never know with Porl- he has a pretty good relationship with Ibanez, and has at least one (new) sig model with them.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it
462 IQ
It's a Guild Starfire III, basically a copy of a Gibson ES-175, with a unique style of humbucker which I don't believe even Guild themselves make anymore. There's no accounts of him using it anywhere other than in that video.

Porl did have a heavily modified Gibson ES-175, which effectively replaced his Starfire. He had Gibson make it with a Bigsby and with a weird headstock which was a unique shape that was about halfway between a Fender headstock and a Gibson Firebird's headstock, with an oversized logo. The pickups were switched may times over the years between various kinds of P-90, minibucker and Firebird pickup. Porl sold it at some point in the 90s.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Mephaphil
No empty frets.
150 IQ
Soundgardens Kim Thayil uses a Guild, so that's cool enough, and now Robert Smith?

Pretty awesome.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.