WDC Alonso

WCC Red Bull

Possible new race winners:
Grosjean
Perez
Hulkenberg
Bottas

Quote by bill976
Adrian Newey will come up with something that will quickly be made illegal. Tappooh will then proceed to flip shit.

Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by bill976
No he isn't. He's just an advisor and also Vettel's manager, I believe.

...does research...

Doh!
I like the black around the hexagons.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by TEK34
Those look good, but the black strokes around the hexagons don't work.

/pedantry
*shuruggu*

it was either these or i was gonna hand draw stick men and scan it
"Mark Webber is on probation at Red Bull in 2013. Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko was not impressed by the Australian's obstructiveness towards team-mate Sebastian Vettel in the title-deciding Brazilian Grand Prix, saying: "Mark was not optimal co-operative… he knows what we expect of him." If Webber does not keep his seat in 2014, Toro Rosso drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne are in the best position, but if they fail to prove they are suitable, Marko is keen on Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/gossip/

You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Hopefully when Mark retires he'll make a return to lmp's or gt's. I'd love to see him back at Le Mans , hopefully with all four wheels on the ground this time.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
those are pretty sweet don! ive added them to the OP. gracias!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Hopefully when Mark retires he'll make a return to lmp's or gt's. I'd love to see him back at Le Mans , hopefully with all four wheels on the ground this time.

I see him presenting on the BBC in the future He started writing articles for the BBC F1 site when it was announced Sky was practically taking over the races, not to mention he lives in Britain. Somewhat spacious reasoning, but I can see it happening.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by sam b
Screw it. I'm being my old Massa fanboy self.

You better! Else my sig will count for naught!

Quote by sam b
He's going to batter Bottas. Aye, stick that in your sig Bill

Quote by Anthony1991
I see him presenting on the BBC in the future He started writing articles for the BBC F1 site when it was announced Sky was practically taking over the races, not to mention he lives in Britain. Somewhat spacious reasoning, but I can see it happening.

hopefully he learns how to stop umming and ahhing when he talks if that is the case.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Anthony1991

I would love to see this.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Anthony1991
"Mark Webber is on probation at Red Bull in 2013. Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko was not impressed by the Australian's obstructiveness towards team-mate Sebastian Vettel in the title-deciding Brazilian Grand Prix, saying: "Mark was not optimal co-operative… he knows what we expect of him." If Webber does not keep his seat in 2014, Toro Rosso drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne are in the best position, but if they fail to prove they are suitable, Marko is keen on Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/gossip/

I'd rather Mark get sacked having a crack himself rather than bending over like Rubens.

Obviously pending how well he goes this season, at this point I think a lot of teams would be happy to have him if he wanted to continue. I think he'll probably want to... only wildcard possibility is if he's eyeing off Coulthard's "do a lot of cool promo stuff" position
Marko talks a lot of shit.

If Mark really didn't like the conditions at Red Bull, he would have quit rather than renew his 1 year rolling contract again and again and again...

I see Mark not doing other forms of racing or media roles full time (key word being full time), rather focus on his own satellite teams (don't he and Horner co-own a GP3 team?), his charities and his other triathlon fitness junk.
Marko talking more bullshit. Claims alonso lost the championship by being too political.

So he insults alonso, vettel and the rest of RBR in one comment. I think I'd be putting him on probation.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

He's a bit of a prat really isn't he?

Not sure what he's trying to do with this latest PR stuff? "MY DRIVER IS BESTEST YOU ARE ALL NOOBS LOL I AM HELMUT MARKO AND MY LEGACY LIVES ON THROUGH MY SON SEBASTIAN"

He's like the Honey Boo Boo of formula one, and Seb is his six year old beauty queen. (And totally doesn't act like one ever..)
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
When are the '13 cars set to be revealed? Anyone got a list of the dates?

Lotus said on twitter "the countdown is on" so I assume it's somewhat soon, or..?
From what I gather some time between the 31st of Jan and the 5th of Feb, depending on manufacturer.
Quote by Diamond Dave
so who came up with "The Silver Arrows fly ahead!"?

made me chuckle

Because it's so unlikely that it's funny?
I'm willing to bet that Merc will have the fastest car next year but will be laden with reliability and pitting problems, so Hamilton will proceed to flip shit.
^ I doubt that but I think they could have a good season. I'm sure Lewis is happy as hell right now with no McL duties
So does anyone else question whether F1 isn't staged the same way 'pro' wrestling is?
Quote by demonsheep
So does anyone else question whether F1 isn't staged the same way 'pro' wrestling is?

wut? where'd that come from?
i did after brazil 2007.

i still think it's weird. in china mclaren made an impossibly stupid error of judgement and then conveniently the up-till rock solid gearbox suddenly goes wonky for a few seconds then magically comes back into life.

bizarre. but i don't think so.

not outside nelson "all the drivers are shit" piquet jr's ideas anyway. and that's always amusing to think about, because the funniest part of it is that he practiced his "spin" on the parade lap
Brazil '08 on my end. It was a bit weird, with everything seemingly working miraculously for Hamilton and stealing Massa's championship by virtue of Glock's spin finally winning the championship. Especially considering Hamilton was riding a wave of British <3's at the time

Quote by sam b

Quote by sam b
Or you know.. that stuff actually happened by chance

People think too much

I do think too much. Way too much.

Quote by sam b

Quote by demonsheep

Webber is also a manager for a other racers isn't he? Or at least likes looking out for those just starting. I can see him doing a mix of DC promo stuff, racing, and managing. Also, thread title is kinda meh
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by sam b
People think too much
i always had you down as a deep thinker, man

Quote by Seref
If F1 was staged, there'd be a lot less boring races.
no thats what they WANT you to believe.

they have to have boring races otherwise we'd get suspicious.

anyway being serious, the thing about wrestling is that they get to rehearse shit, right? how the heck would you rehearse an f1 race?