d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
Host: d1sturbed4eva
Co-host: Coagulation
Coache(s):
town- SteveHouse
scum- palm mute
What is mafia?

Mafia is an educated guessing game full of deception and treachery.
Two teams are designated by a host - Town(Majority) and Scum(Minority).
A teams win condition is to eliminate the other teams players. All players are required to vote 1 player they want to remove from the game each Day cycle(48 Hours).
At the end of the Day cycle all votes are tallied and the player with the most votes is removed from the game and his team and role are publicly revealed.
Next is Night Cycle(24hours). Each player at the start of the game in addition to being designated a team they will also be designated a role.
There are hundreds of different roles that impact the game in epic ways. Players send any action choices they have available to the host with a Private Message during the night cycle.
At the end of the night all actions are recorded and results posted. Any players that have died will be removed from the game and have their role/team revealed.

Town

Town is what is known as the uninformed majority. Town players are not informed of who their teammates are.
Town consists of 2 different types. Greens and Blues. Green townies have no ability other than to vote on a lynch. Blues however have roles that can assist their team in catching and eliminating scum to compliment their lynch vote.

Scum

Scum are the Informed Minority. They have very few players on their team but they know who each other are so they have the ability to work together and co-ordinate strategys with votes and roles.
Scum teams are given the ability to KILL a set amount of townies each night. They are also required to vote for a lynch each day.

The Roles
These are only a few of the most common roles.
Town

Vanilla Townie:
You have no special ability.

Vigilante: You have a gun with only one bullet. You may use your shot at night.

Medic: You may protect one person per night. They will not die if they get shot.

Detective: You may investigate one person per night and find out their alignment.

Veteran: You won't be killed if you're shot at night, but only once.

Mason: You have a partner whom you may communicate with privatley and are confirmed town to eachother.
Scum
Mafia Goon: You have 0.5 KP (Killing Power) to use in conjunction with the rest of your Mafia team each night.

Godfather: You have 1 KP to use each night and any detective checks on you come back saying that you're a Vanilla Townie.

Mafia Roleblocker: You have the ability to cancel out a players night action once per night.

Rules
1. You must vote each day and post atleast once every day/night cycle.
2. You must PM me every night cycle if you have a night action, whether you choose to use it or not.
3. Town may not communicate with eachother outside this thread.
4. You may not edit any of your posts.
5. Keep derp and flamming to a minimum.
6. No screenshots of PM's.
7. Play to win.
8. After a player dies, they are allowed one short farewell post but it cannot contain any game changing information.
9. Outing your scum team is grounds for an instant modkill.

Any violations of these rules may result in a modkill.

Sign-up List
1. MakinLattes
2. whywefight
3. snipelfritz
4. EpiExplorer
5. Skullivan
6. EnforcedNo
7. VanTheKraut
8. Gox
9. kushm4sta

Type /join in the thread if you want to play.

Please consider if you have the time to play this game before signing up. Being inactive can potentially ruin the game for your team.

Common Abbreviations:
EBWOP: Edit By Way Of Post. Because actual editing of posts in mafia games is forbidden in most games, the only way to "edit" a post which contains an error is to make another post containing the correction.
FoS: Finger of Suspicion. Used to indicate that you find someone suspicious.
LYLO: Lynch-Or-Lose. This is a stage in the game where the town must lynch scum or they will lose the game.
OMGUS: Oh My God You Suck. While occasionally used on its own as an insult, it's usually used as an inferred reasoning for purely retaliatory actions. For instance, an OMGUS vote on someone is one made purely on the basis that they are voting for you.
WIFOM: Wine In Front Of Me. WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.
Last edited by d1sturbed4eva at Jan 4, 2013,
Skullivan
EG Fan aka Bandwagoner
180 IQ
OH MAN, THIS LOOKS SO COOL, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL JOIN SOON, HOPEFULLY NOBODY TAKES UP ALL THE FUCKING SPOTS WHILE I'M AFK, YOU INBRED FUCK.
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Seems legit. I'll join once I'm back from my hunting trip.

Scum hunting trip.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

palm mute
Reserved User
10 IQ
Awesome idea.

Join people, it's fun.

Disturbed you can put me down for a coach.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Jan 2, 2013,
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Make Palm the scum team's coach.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
Quote by VanTheKraut
Make Palm the scum team's coach.

I was thinking that too.

Steve should be the town's coach.
Burgery
crack hitler
81 IQ
IM NOT GONNA PLAY IN THIS, BUT I WILL ****ING PROBABLY WATCH IT WITH INTENSE SCRUTINY AND VIGILANCE

you piece of shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
EpiExplorer
.Daerht ruoy desolc I
1,830 IQ
/join
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
40 IQ
Quote by d1sturbed4eva

Please consider if you have the time to play this game before signing up. Being inactive can potentially ruin the game for the entire game.

ftfy

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Skullivan
EG Fan aka Bandwagoner
180 IQ
Quote by Skullivan
OH MAN, THIS LOOKS SO COOL, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL JOIN SOON, HOPEFULLY NOBODY TAKES UP ALL THE FUCKING SPOTS WHILE I'M AFK, YOU INBRED FUCK.

UH OH, LOOKS LIKE THERE'S STILL FUCKING SPOTS LEFT, YOU PUSSY! YOU GUYS BETTER FILL UP THE SLOTS!
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
110 IQ
Quote by Skullivan
UH OH, LOOKS LIKE THERE'S STILL FUCKING SPOTS LEFT, YOU PUSSY! YOU GUYS BETTER FILL UP THE SLOTS!

Are you drunk all the time?
Coagulation
***** im Bill Clinton
10 IQ
Mafia is such an amazing game. everyone needs to play mafia at least one time before they die to truly appreciate life to its fullest.
Last edited by Coagulation at Jan 2, 2013,
d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
If anybody has any question, don't be afraid to ask.

I'm hoping to start this game within the next few days.
palm mute
Reserved User
10 IQ
Hey you there, lurker. Join the game.

It develops your critical thinking skills while also being a fun and competitive activity with friends. It's like Clue, but sexier. It's like every mystery movie you love, but with better acting. It's like a detective novel, only some of you are the killer.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
palm mute
Reserved User
10 IQ
It's like rain on your wedding day. Only 3-4 of the bridesmaids are out to kill everyone and you have to stop them. By outsmarting them.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
MakinLattes
fully retractable
171 IQ
I tried to get the math club at my school to do a game of mafia, but they were too busy being lame.
d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
I slightly changed the DT (Detective) role. Instead of being told their role, you are just told their alignment (town or scum).

I also added a few common abbreviations and their definitions in the OP.
d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
I forgot to mention that each role in the OP doesn't have to be in this game. I won't use a role that isn't in the OP though.

5 moar people.
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Did you say Mafia?

MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jan 3, 2013,
d1sturbed4eva
80 IQ
I'm not joking either. This is beautiful.
Last edited by d1sturbed4eva at Jan 3, 2013,
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
110 IQ
If you want to join, type /join. Seriously, it looks like there's a bunch of people here that want to play but haven't joined.
Shredoftheday
pngyuuuuuu
110 IQ
damn i thoguht this was going to be about disturbed (the band OO WA A A A COMMON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS etc) getting a mafia club to police the moshpit in their band because they didn't want 12 year olds getting hurt or somethign
Page 1 of 2