Aberinkulas
317 IQ
Hey guys, first post here.
Well, thing is, I'll be visiting the US in about 20 days (I actually arrive on Jan. 20th to NY and on Jan. 26th I go to LA, where I'll be staying until Feb. 6th.) and I want to buy a couple guitars while I'm there; one, at least.
I'm looking for:

1-Fender Tele Custom: Japanese will do, no need for it to be american. Could also be a Squier Classic Vibe, as a matter of fact. (note: its not a Custom Telecaster but a Telecaster custom. The one with the double binding)

OR

2-Grestch G5122 or similar: preferably with a double cutaway, but I'm open to any suggestion, really

AND/OR

3-Any Acoustic: well, not any acoustic. I'd prefer a Martin or a Taylor since they're a bit easier to sell in argentina, just in case I get bored with it. But could also be a Guild (I love guilds), or a good Takamine, etc... Just not an electric acoustic, I like acoustics better

Budget?
Well, I'm willing to pay around 600 or 650 or something like that for the Grestch (give or take a few bucks, nothing to set for now).
For the tele, if its made in Japan, 700 or 800 sounds reasonable to me. For the Classic Vibe Squier, I'd pay a bit less than 300 since that's what it costs new methinks.
And for the acoustic, it really depends on what I'm offered. But I'd like to spend 500 on a cheap martin or taylor I guess.

I'm not looking for anything too fancy as you may see, just a couple of nice budget guits that I can take on vacation or whatever without having to go nuts over it. I'm a bit on a budget, too, so price is an issue.
I also posted another thread asking where to buy used equipents in LA or NY. I want used (no need for them to be like new, either) instruments that play well and sound decent..

thanks!