Page 2 of 4
matthew this is your mother i want you to turn the noise down in your room thank you
mom

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by whywefight
tell him you cum blood while you're at it.

...or show him
you could stop being such a little fagot
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I don't see the problem with the genre itself. I enjoy it quite a bit. But I don't really think one "can grow out of metal". They just simply aren't into it anymore. But I gotta say the one thing that does turn me off from metal is the occasional immature fan who can't understand why people prefer to listen to other genres of music.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
SPLIT HIS LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 3, 2013,
Quote by MattyPS
Just before he left he finished by saying that in a few years I willll think back of how stupid I was to listen to that sh**.

I do not care what he is thinking. It is not going to change my mind. Well it is not exactly that I do not care, I am actually wondering how is it possible to be so narrow-minded...

He's the one who should grow up and open his mind, when he will, he'll realize how stupid he was to bullshit you like that. Your age has nothing to do with the music you listen to, it's all a matter of taste and you can't argue about that.

To be honest your bro sounds like an ass...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I think you should just ignore anyone who talks shit. I am sorta on the same boat as you man. Actually yesterday my dad called it evil devil worshipping.
TS, what is your opinion of rap/hip hop? Or pop music?

Just curious.

EDIT: Also, stop caring. Plenty of people listen to metal. Obviously it isn't terrible to everyone.
Quote by whywefight
read the post right below that one

well done mr smarty pants
Just ignore him and dont care about it. He listens to what he want and you dont critisize him for that either right? So just let him talk and dont respond, he will get frustrated quick, just like all the little girls in this forum who scream about "metal is just for little kids", like in kindergarden where eveyone was like "my toy is more cool and your toy sucks". So just let everyone talk and do what you like, its your life and thats why you should losten to metal if thats what you want
Listen to *insert legendary metal song*. If you don't like that, you're a genuine moron.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Who give's a shit? Teenage metal fans complaining that their music isn't "accepted" aren't helping their image.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
TS, the only solution is to kill a goat and leave the head on his door.

Quote by EuBoat
"Cool, I respect your opinion"

lol, quit being a faggot
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
metal? lol fairy

Wait why is a metal fan seekin acceptence tell him to go fornicate with himself like a real metalhead.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Wait why is a metal fan seekin acceptence tell him to go fornicate with himself like a real metalhead.

I think you mean fornicate with a goat.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Shredoftheday
it's my life what ever i want to do

it's my life where ever i want to go

it's my life

whom i want to loveOh ooh ooh ohh

peopole say i am somewhat mental

they don't know i am very sentiMental

(etc.)

Dammit Vennu...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
So you say you were listening to this band?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_7ZDTU6Em0

You know what? Your family is right. Grow the fuck up and stop listening to noisy fucking garbage. Anything else will do.

If you are older than 15 and are still listening to b00tal death metal you are either musically immature, mentally retarded, or tone-deaf.

Butthurt incoming in 3, 2...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You know what? Your family is right. Grow the fuck up and stop listening to noisy fucking garbage. Anything else will do.

If you are older than 15 and are still listening to b00tal death metal you are either musically immature, mentally retarded, or tone-deaf.

Let me be the first to say whoever flames Ian in this thread is a hypocrite.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
So you say you were listening to this band?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_7ZDTU6Em0

TS, if you don't stop listening to metal, you're going to end up like Ian. Everyone hates Ian.
you're a stone fox
Quote by whywefight
inb4'd the shit out of this post

just kidding nate

Don't sass me. I'll slap the shit out of you.
you're a stone fox

Well, in this case, I'll at least side with the fact that the guys of that band appear fairly musically talented, and aren't just losers slamming random chords just for the sake of making noise.

Either way, their music just sounds like excessive noise and static. Psyopus is the same way, awesome musicians, terrible music (not saying these guys sound anything like Psyopus though).
Quote by whywefight
Let me be the first to say whoever flames Ian in this thread is a hypocrite.

I've now lost track of the thread.

Oh, well, lets just do this:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american