Swift17
21 IQ
I have an SG copy that I have completely redone. I converted it from a double humbucker to a triple. I'm looking to rewire the toggle switch. Right now my toggle is set so that "treble" is my bridge. My "rytheme" is both my neck and middle pickup. And the center toggle is all 3. I want it so that each toggle is set to the individual pickups rather than 2 or 3 together. I also want to convert one of my tone knobs to a volume to my 3rd pickup and my other tone to a master tone to all 3. Is this possible?
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by Swift17
I have an SG copy that I have completely redone. I converted it from a double humbucker to a triple. I'm looking to rewire the toggle switch. Right now my toggle is set so that "treble" is my bridge. My "rytheme" is both my neck and middle pickup. And the center toggle is all 3. I want it so that each toggle is set to the individual pickups rather than 2 or 3 together. I also want to convert one of my tone knobs to a volume to my 3rd pickup and my other tone to a master tone to all 3. Is this possible?

I think Stewmac sells toggles for 3 pickup guitars. Or you could look into replacing it with a rotary switch.