Page 2 of 4
I'm 5'7", shortish but I don't really care.

If people make fun of me then my mum says they're not really my friends.
5'5"-6" depending. I'm fine with it. Most girls I date are around my height.
----
I'm 6'4". I too have trouble with small cars. The tallest girl I ever went out with was 5'4". I like the awkward height difference
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
I'd say about 5'8, maybe 5'9. I have bad posture, so I slouch over a bit. I'm sure if I corrected that I'd probably stand an inch taller.

The tallest girl I ever went out with is was exactly my height. The shortest was about 5'4
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
6'2"

I'm surprised to see so many honest answers. Usually the pit is full of 6'7" 140 IQ superhumans.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by thebestjoe
I'm 6'4". I too have trouble with small cars. The tallest girl I ever went out with was 5'4". I like the awkward height difference

Yeah my gf is 5'5"
Quote by eli7121
5'5"-6" depending. I'm fine with it. Most girls I date are around my height.

Esto.
Minus the last part.

Quote by StewieSwan
6'2"

I'm surprised to see so many honest answers. Usually the pit is full of 6'7" 140 IQ superhumans.

I'm surprised too.
Did the world actually end?
When did we become so honest?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
5'9. Basically the tallest in my family.

I look bigger than I am. I have a big chest and shoulders which makes my posture seem better than it is. And also tall hair that grows up and backwards, like RDJ or Elvis.

I hope to be 5'10. Tall girls = nahhhh. What am I supposed to do with all them legs!? I was with one once, and it was weird that when next to me in the bed her feet stuck out farther than mine, even past the blankets. She would scissor lock me with those things.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
6'4" Small cars suck, but, I can reach the top shelf at the store, so I'm good

I like tall girls, as long as they're not taller than me.
I can never think of a good sig.
Last edited by xxMr.Davexx at Jan 5, 2013,
I'm somewhere around 5'10'' or 5'11'' which is average for a white male in the U.S.. It's been years since I've measured my height so I can't be sure.

I would like to be around 6'3'', partially because a lot of people at my job are freakishly tall and make me feel short in comparison. I learned in a Wikipedia article linked earlier that some manual labor jobs tend to have taller people, so that makes sense I guess.

Also, I wouldn't mind being with a tall woman, even if she was like a foot taller than me.
Last edited by AmalgamOfMeat at Jan 5, 2013,
5'9 or 5'10.

I'm also 14 so I'm not quite done growing.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
I know dem feels man, I know dem.
Can't believe Michael Jordan is the same height as us. I can jump to touch it, but to do a successful dunk is like, wtttthhhh. Then you see 5'8 kids doing it.

HOW!?

Gravity is a bitch though, I can get like an inch away but to be fair I also weigh over 300 lbs. I used to do it when I was 5'8" I was like almost over 100 lbs lighter then anti depressants suck as.
I gone on a date with a girl after I stopped growing that was 5'1 that was awkward . Lol
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Jan 5, 2013,
Quote by whoomit
I'm 5'7", shortish but I don't really care.

If people DON'T make fun of me then my mum says they're not really my friends.

ftfy

OT. i'm ~6' 2'' which is awkward since i tower over my friends who's heights range from 4' 8'' to 5' 8''. only one of my friends is taller than me and he is 6' 5''.
5'3"

I guess I'm okay with my height but I wouldn't mind being a bit taller. Everyone in my family is tall except me and all my shirts are too long. Plus I'm friends with a lot of tall people and I hate craning my neck.
cat
Quote by whywefight
Why would you lie about your height? I'd rather be five foot than seven.

This being tall sucks ass. Unless you go to the NBA, there is no advantage of being tall EVER.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
This being tall sucks ass. Unless you go to the NBA, there is no advantage of being tall EVER.

You're more likely to be respected, get a job, get a date, etc if you're tall.

However, I do know what you're talking about. You're always the one expected to get things from high places, and it's hard to blend in if you're trying to not be noticed by a boss or annoying friend or something.
Check out my band Disturbed
I am about 5'10-11. I enjoy being the height I am, I can grab high boxes which most people have to walk around for in our store
183 cm right on 6ft, work boots give me almost an extra inch. would love to be 6'3 but im only 18 so heres hoping.
5'6 and I do feel inferior about it sometimes. But it's all good, I just joke about it those times when I start to feel inferior.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm not much over 5'8 if that. I know it's suposed to be slightly below average, but I literally feel like I am smack in the middle of everyone around me. I'm shorter than my dad and brother, but taller than my mom and sister. Same with my friends, some are my height/shorter and most others a bit/alot taller. Also I work at a supermarket and I feel like most of the women I see are either quite a bit taller than me or just a bit/quite a bit shorter than me.

Although there are quite a few girls around my height or a bit taller that I'm attracted to, I don't think I'd ever date someone taller than me. Sometimes I hate it, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I feel like i'd be perfectly content being around the 5'10 mark but wat ever..
Quote by bradulator
5'6 and I do feel inferior about it sometimes. But it's all good, I just joke about it those times when I start to feel inferior.

hah manlet

naww but i wish i was like 5'10" or so, seems like a good height.
I'm 6' masterrace myself. Just enough height to be considered tall but not so tall that I look gangly/lanky.

feels good man
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
5'10. I feel short around most people....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

6'1".

I come from a long line of tall dudes. . My pops is around 6'6".
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by due 07
hah manlet

naww but i wish i was like 5'10" or so, seems like a good height.

i would probably make a good twink if i liked penises touching my butt
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm about 5'11, not very exciting but I'll never be short. My rockin' quiff bumps it up as well. Plus I'm 16 so can maybe squeeze out another half inch, maybe one day I'll join the 6 feet elite.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
5ft7

I fear if i get old and my back bends a lot and im actually 5ft 5, then 7ft kids in the future will think i am Obi Wan.
Quote by StewieSwan
6'2"

I don't understand why you would lie about being tall. Especially that tall. It's a disadvantage. Although 6'7 is the max height, because the average doorframe is 6'8". The world is simply not made for people of this height, it just sucks outside of things like sports and not having to worry about people acting tough around you.
5'2...im a female though still sucks though... wish i was a bit taller like 5'4-5'5
6'1" People always tell me I'm tall for some reason though. I was under the impression that's hardly above average.
Best short comeback: I took those extra inches and put them somewhere else.

Also speaking of short, the guy in my avatar, 5'10. One of the best QB's in the league, and one of the best rookie seasons ever.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.