Page 3 of 4
Quote by losing battle
6'6 and can't reach the rim

5'8" and can occasionally. Actually, I could in high school at 5'4", but I've put on maybe 30 or 40 lbs since then in addition to the 4 inches, so I can only get just as high.

I guess I'm a pretty alright height for a girl, just slightly above average maybe.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jan 6, 2013,
6'4. Bow down to my glorious stature.

I do wish I was a bit smaller though as at 6'4 I have to eat loads and it's difficult to put on weight
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
6'2. It's nice (in some way) to be a little bit taller than most of the people around you.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I'm fairly sure I'm about 5'11.5".

EDIT: Oh since we're saying how we feel about it, I wish I could be 6' or even more, sucks being right on the brink of it. Though I'm 16 so I can still bust out a half inch.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 6, 2013,
a bit over 5'8"
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by King Donkey
I'm fairly sure I'm about 5'11.5".

EDIT: Oh since we're saying how we feel about it, I wish I could be 6' or even more, sucks being right on the brink of it. Though I'm 16 so I can still bust out a half inch.

Maybe more, don't worry! I've grown two inches since I was 16. Just depends on how early puberty kicks in :p
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
6'3 master race reporting in

I'll try to keep in mind your master raciness the next time that I'm on a roller coaster with a 72 inch height limit.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
5'10"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I don't understand why you would lie about being tall. Especially that tall. It's a disadvantage. Although 6'7 is the max height, because the average doorframe is 6'8". The world is simply not made for people of this height, it just sucks outside of things like sports and not having to worry about people acting tough around you.

Guys lie about their height all the time because being tall is prestigious. If i had a dollar for every time a guy said "I'm 6'2"." and they were significantly shorter than me (6'2") then I'd have quite a few dollars.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm 5 ft 9. Buying trousers is a pain because most manufacturers assume the average woman is about 5"5. I'm also taller than most of my friends when I go out in heels. But I can reach things on tall shelves
Quote by sashki
180cm = 5'11
I'm average AS FUCK

Somewhere around this height.

I don't feel like i'm a giant unless i'm with lots of short people. I admit, girls that are taller than me intimidate me slightly, but not to the point that i can't talk to them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Six ft... A nice average height iirc
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by genghisgandhi
You could fit 2.25 genghises inide of you.

Is that a serious offer ?
FORZA CATANIA
5'8. Pretty average, I think.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
I'm pretty short. 5' 4" (like 1.6 meters I think.) I don't like girls taller than me and a girl much shorter would be the size of a child. I pretty much go for girls my size. I'm super skinny so I'm just a tiny person.

Tall people can suck it, I haven't grown since eighth grade. All the shirts I still like from my high school years still fit perfectly. My jeans have been the same for years. I'll be short among all the tall men but I'll love my 30 waist pants at 40 when everyone else has gotten fat. I'm a 27 right now so I'm giving myself some room.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jan 6, 2013,
5'5-6" mo'fo's.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm 176 cm. Don't know what that makes in that inferior system of measure.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ShameofaNation
5'10"

National Average, bitches.

forever average...

At least you're not forever just below average. Dats not a good feel...(sometimes..at least I can still find girls that are quite a bit shorter while i'm at 5'8..)

Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm pretty short. 5' 4" (like 1.6 meters I think.) I don't like girls taller than me and a girl much shorter would be the size of a child. I pretty much go for girls my size. I'm super skinny so I'm just a tiny person.

Tall people can suck it, I haven't grown since eighth grade. All the shirts I still like from my high school years still fit perfectly. My jeans have been the same for years. I'll be short among all the tall men but I'll love my 30 waist pants at 40 when everyone else has gotten fat. I'm a 27 right now so I'm giving myself some room.

Gotta appreciate this.
6,3 wish i was taller. Friends with a guy 6,5 and another at 6,8
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Last time I measured, two years ago, I was 185 cm. So I guess I'm just average, but for some reason I feel short.
194+ cm. About 6' 4-5 I think.

I like taller women, not taller than me though. Around 177 is ideal, that's 5'9". That's just a few centimeters above average here so I'm happy.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
5'6"
And I'm one of the shortest people I know
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
I think around 6'0", although it may be less or more.
I measured myself and got 5'11", but I wasn't using a proper measuring device, and some people say I'm 6'1".

Either way, I'm above average height and I quite like it. I would say I'm quite clumsy though.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
6' yo
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Remeasured due to health check up turns out i'm 5'8, I'm no longer a manlet
Just under or around 5'10. As far as I'm aware the average height in the UK is 5'8, but I notice that among people my age it is probably higher as the average height seems to go up with each generation.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.