2013-2013 NHL Season Thread! Teemu or whatevs. Bryzgalov. Rangers suck. JVR = Beaut.

Page 2 of 196
Holy ****. I was almost hoping that the lockout wouldn't end and I wouldn't have to worry about how awful Detroit's defense may be.
^ This but Crawford

But now I can return to my usual rages. Ignoring Bettman and slamming Bowman every chance I get.
Guys. Is Nhl Gamecenter/center Ice Free? I Want To Know
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Yeeeeeee budday!

Honestly thought the season was gone, glad its not.
Will be sporting my sens jersey tomorrow
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Hell yeah!
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by genghisgandhi

Also, please tell me there's an amnesty clause.

Two.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
This will be my first full (well, you know) season of watching the NHL, after watching the playoffs last season.

I have no idea who to "support"

All I remember from the playoffs is that I liked the caps, phoenix and nashville for some reason, and the Kings and St. Louis pissed me off

Gomez for Conn Smythe + Art Ross + Maurice Richard + Vezina

Quote by sam b
This will be my first full (well, you know) season of watching the NHL, after watching the playoffs last season.

I have no idea who to "support"

All I remember from the playoffs is that I liked the caps, phoenix and nashville for some reason, and the Kings and St. Louis pissed me off

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by Unourrit01
Can we change this threads shitty title?

+1
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Just pick a team then and stick with it.

And this man must be in OP and thread title

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
sam you support the islanders before they become a perennial powerhouse so you dont get shit for being a bandwaggoner. its workin for gg.
Quote by turncoat60%
sam you support the islanders before they become a perennial powerhouse so you dont get shit for being a bandwaggoner. its workin for gg.

Yeah plus it really builds character. You would know that as a Newcastle fan though

Really as long as you don't choose the Rangers, Devils or Penguins I'll support your fandom.
Teemu>entire NJD organisation
Quote by Ichikurosaki
This is funny considering my hockey game got canceled this morning. Also, I can't count the amount of times I said there wouldn't be a season this year. This should be interesting, but I'm still excited especially after the shitty season the Eagles had.

Go Flyers!!!
Quote by Demon Wolf
Teemu>entire NJD organisation

So essentially Teemu > entire Habs organisation post 1980 or so?
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Selänne still plays? He must be about 56

EDIT: My team shall be the caps

Dunno why but there you go
Quote by Reviewer Pete
So essentially Teemu > entire Habs organisation post 1980 or so?

1993 baby

but yea

except

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8ryyCLEsU
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by Reviewer Pete
Your love for Finns is disgusting.

Koivu and Selanne are the exceptions. The rest I dislike intensively.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I guess I should follow the team with the famous Finns in, but they have a shit name so no
Quote by sam b
EDIT: My team shall be the caps

Dunno why but there you go

Ha! You have made a terrible choice!

But now I will finally have someone to talk to about how sexy Hendricks is and what an overrated selfish one-dimensional cunt Ovechkin is.
but now you've got

CHEEKY

CHEEEEKYYYYY

CHEEEEKYYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gU9GGwyhSc

Bäckström is the best player on the Caps roster anyway
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Ha! You have made a terrible choice!

But now I will finally have someone to talk to about how sexy Hendricks is and what an overrated selfish one-dimensional cunt Ovechkin is.

You'd probably get a more educated response out of a wall though, but ok
Quote by turncoat60%
too many caps fans in here, might as well go with florida since theyre winning it this year anyway.

In here?

Don't you mean "in the world"?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Go Wings!!!

Although now living in NC, I guess I gotta root for the Hurricanes too.
Last edited by AxeToFall at Jan 6, 2013,
So when's the trade deadline anyway?

next week?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
but now you've got

CHEEKY

CHEEEEKYYYYY

CHEEEEKYYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gU9GGwyhSc

But at the expense of my Semen.
Bäckström is the best player on the Caps roster anyway

Duh.

Quote by sam b
You'd probably get a more educated response out of a wall though, but ok

That's okay, I spend a lot of my free time talking to walls anyhow.