2013-2013 NHL Season Thread! Teemu or whatevs. Bryzgalov. Rangers suck. JVR = Beaut.

Page 3 of 196
but hey Mike Green on a 6M$ caphit until 2015!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Ha! You have made a terrible choice!

But now I will finally have someone to talk to about how sexy Hendricks is and what an overrated selfish one-dimensional cunt Ovechkin is.

Remember last February (maybe? not sure exactly) when your were a Leafs fan for a few weeks? Good times.
Quote by sam b
You'd probably get a more educated response out of a wall though, but ok

You'll fit in just fine with the Caps fans then. Just remember to worship the ground Ovechkin walks on and, well, that's about it.
Quote by Demon Wolf
but hey Mike Green on a 6M$ caphit until 2015!

Better than Scott Gomez on a 7.3M$ caphit until 2014.

Quote by genghisgandhi
Remember last February (maybe? not sure exactly) when your were a Leafs fan for a few weeks? Good times.
Yeah, it wasn't very fun because my bandwagon team ended up being worse than my own shitty team.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You'll fit in just fine with the Caps fans then. Just remember to worship the ground Ovechkin walks on and, well, that's about it.

dat jealousy
Pronger, Savard anyone seriously expect them to be back?

Tis a shame but there is a life after hockey, why risk anything.

Quote by sam b
dat jealousy

Trash doesn't need to be jealous, Toronto have their own floating goalscorer called Phil Kessel. Except he puts up more points.

Did I just defend Kessel? I feel dirty.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by sam b
dat jealousy

Jealous of what exactly?

I'd just like to remind you that the Leafs are twice as valuable as the Habs. It's math.
Quote by daytripper75
Pronger is probably going to officially retire.

I've been telling you his career was over for like a year and a half.

Also now that GG mentioned the leafs I just remembered we picked up Joey "The King" Crabb in the offseason. Best acquisition ever.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Jealous of what exactly?

I'd just like to remind you that the Leafs are twice as valuable as the Habs. It's math.

It is. Toronto, Habs, Rangers... pulling +80% of the league's revenues.

Also now that GG mentioned the leafs I just remembered we picked up Joey "The King" Crabb in the offseason. Best acquisition ever.

38 points in 34 games in the ECHL

prepare parade
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I think Toronto is going to make it to the playoffs this year. Half a season suits them...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Knowing us we'll play the patented Toronto shitty half of the season rather than the good half and then end up losing the draft lottery every way possible and end up picking at some ridiculously high place. But Phil Kessel will score 30 goals this season, even though it's half as many games as he'd normally play
14 teams having a chance at the #1 pick is certainly interesting. No five spots limit on moving up and down either.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Jealous of what exactly?

Dunno, I have no idea what I'm talking about

Just ignore me

I wasn't really expecting him to come back.
I'm just as excited for the Stanley cup finals as the beginning of the season so I can hear how loudly the fans will boo Bettman when he hands the cup to whoever wins.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
I just hope Therrien gives Plekanec some freaking wingers to play with. It blew my mind how Cunneyworthless could play him with stone-handed pluggers like White and Blunden.

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Gomez-Eller-Armstrong
Moen-White-Prust

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Kaberle-Bouillon

Price
Budaj

or something
Quote by Ichikurosaki
At least we can all take comfort in knowing that Bettman will be gone by the time the new CBA expires. No way is he still around at that point.

Stickied! As a typical Philadelphia sports fan, I come in here to say that the Flyers will in the Stanley Cup.

And yes I will use orange all season long in this thread.
What Ever Happened To R U Experience? Theres Alot Of Caps Fans In Here But I Always Liked R U The Most

i love these

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by sam b
I guess I should follow the team with the famous Finns in, but they have a shit name so no

Quote by Ichikurosaki
firstrowsports is actually thefirstrow.eu now.

did not read all 3 pages to see if anyone has already said that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Demon Wolf
. It blew my mind how Cunneyworthless could play him with stone-handed pluggers

Bourque-Plekanec

:hfboardssarcasm:
Quote by Thrashtastic15
:hfboardssarcasm:

Bourque, despite having lapses of complete stupidity, can skate and has a pretty good shot. Not too shabby defensively either. But he should be on a third line... problem is we don't really have anybody else to put there.

EDIT:

these are so bad they're good

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
O'Rielly to Toronto clearly

nono that's Morgan.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by Ichikurosaki