2013-2013 NHL Season Thread! Teemu or whatevs. Bryzgalov. Rangers suck. JVR = Beaut.

Page 4 of 196
Also this video can never be posted enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npn0dyhSyr0

it having been made by a Canucks fan is just something you have to live with
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Sam, you should follow th Wild. Mikko Koivu, Nikalas Backstrom (the goalie, not the one from the Caps) and the newest addition Mikael Granlund aka Finnish Baby Jesus. Plus the greatest offseason signings ever, Konopka and Torrey Mitchell.
Last edited by wizards? at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by wizards?
Sam, you should follow th Wild. Mikko Koivu, Nikalas Backstrom (the goalie, not the one from the Caps) and the newest addition Mikael Granlund aka Finnish Baby Jesus.

Fuck off, he's already made his decision.
Quote by wizards?
Sam, you should follow th Wild. Mikko Koivu, Nikalas Backstrom (the goalie, not the one from the Caps) and the newest addition Mikael Granlund aka Finnish Baby Jesus. Plus the greatest offseason signings ever, Konopka and Torrey Mitchell.

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Fuck off, he's already made his decision.

They were one team I considered actaully (hai Finns)

Will Granlund be there/play this season? I have no idea how the whole draft shit works (even though that was a couple year ago, right?)
Last edited by sam b at Jan 6, 2013,
nononono don't be a fuckhole sam cmon the wild are

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
nononono don't be a fuckhole sam cmon the wild are

Why are they?

Quote by turncoat60%
but the wild are as exciting as their name! wild! crazy! fun!

I sense sarcasm
Quote by sam b
Why are they?

I sense sarcasm

They used to play a defense minded system like five years ago and nobody has noticed that they've since changed. Granlund is probably in the lineup unless someone beats him out which is unlikely.

Those contracts were bad, but the shit Philly pulled with Weber was worse.

Quote by Unourrit01
The wild almost single handedly destroyed the league last off season

EDIT: in a bad way. not like the positive way.

Last edited by wizards? at Jan 6, 2013,
^derp DERP derp DERP derp DERP DERP DERP derp DERP derp DERP derp DERP DERP DERP

Regardless those green retro Wild jerseys are sexy as ****

They should use a white/yellow is version of it for away games (rangers winter classic style) and do away with their fugly logo for eternity
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf

They should use a white/yellow is version of it for away games (rangers winter classic style) and do away with their fugly logo for eternity

That's actually the word on the street. Next year they're talking about a new away jersey which would just be a reverse of the green one. It's what the Houston Aeros have right now and they are sexy.

just gonna drop this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t6qGqC_vg
Quote by Demon Wolf

blatant rip-off of anaheim's alternate from 2006

Quote by MinterMan22
blatant rip-off of anaheim's alternate from 2006

Ducks need to torch their current ones, they are maybe my least favourite jerseys in the entire league. Well not Cololbus tier but hey

Bring back MIGHTYYYYY
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
Ducks need to torch their current ones, they are maybe my least favourite jerseys in the entire league. Well not Cololbus tier but hey

Bring back MIGHTYYYYY

i'm hopeful that they will bring them back as alternates for next season seeing as how it will be their 20th year in the league. from there they can begin an edmonton-esque uniform switch

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 6, 2013,
Can't wait until I don't have to watch football to see stunned Washington fans
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Feel like i speak for the whole thread when i say the Ducks need to bring these back

I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by MinterMan22
i'm hopeful that they will bring them back as alternates for next season seeing as how it will be their 20th year in the league. from there they can begin an edmonton-esque uniform switch

Teemu is just going to have to play another year then
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Habs vs Leafs playoff series

Let a man dream

It'd be off the charts
Quote by Ichikurosaki
go sens go
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by genghisgandhi
W8 you're a Sens fan?

Yes lol
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Remember when Mike Green was good?

Quote by dietermoreno
Maybe it's because of the disappointing playoffs performance by the sharks year after year

As a sens fan I know a few things about that

Quote by dietermoreno