Page 2 of 4
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Tony Hawk 1 and 2!

Of course, they were on basically everything. But it's still the tits.

4 is great
Army men: omega soldier
FFIX
Bushido Blade.

Play Bushido's slash mode and cut through 100 different coloured ninjas. How awesome/boring is that?
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Threads of Fate
Star Ocean: The Second Story
the Spyros
the Crashes
LSD: Dream Emulator
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Twisted Metal 2
Vigilante 8
what was that racing game where you did a season then at the end there was a royal rumble type thing? i think a couple of the characters could fly.
I enjoyed Spyro 1 and 2, the Crash Bandicoot series (including Crash Bash), Dino Crisis, Rogue Trip Vacation 2012, Medievil 1 and 2, Tekken 3 and a few more. Good times.
Quote by willT08
Crash Team Racing...duh

Oh man, best game ever. Me and my buddies still pull it out once every blue moon just for kicks.

Crash bash was hilarious too. Even though the controls were stupid (why on Earth would a controller with the R1 function use square as shoot?) Syphon Filter was a good series, I liked 3 the best.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Silent Hill. Although the first one isn't as good as 2 or 3.

**** NOOOOO!!!

Jk.. but I feel like Sh1/3 were better than 2 only cause they stuck to the original gorey disturbing goodness they became known for, despite SH1's now awful graphics. Anyways idk why I said that cause I know no one gives a rats ass... But I think everyone else has already listed 80% of the games I would have so;

-Rogue trip
-Medievil
-Mk trilogy
-loaded
-The test drive games, I think some of them were pretty good from what I remember..
Quote by noisewall11
**** NOOOOO!!!

Jk.. but I feel like Sh1/3 were better than 2 only cause they stuck to the original gorey

That's precisely why 2 is better. It was engrossing in a way that didn't just scare the hell out of you.
Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mega Man Legends and Mega Man Legends 2, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Chrono Cross, Metal Gear Solid...

There are a lot, really. Depends on the genres you like.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jan 6, 2013,
Rayman was pretty awesome too.
And I always loved playing Frogger 2.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by me+yourmom=69
why would you play ps1 the graphics suck

Er, nostalgia for the people who played them before newer consoles came along? I didn't stop playing mine until I was like 10, when everyone else had PS2's and Gamecubes.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Grand Theft Auto 2
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

MediEvil

HOW THE **** DID I FORGET THIS!?!
And I was the only one out of all my friends that really enjoyed Croc lol.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Jan 6, 2013,
Tomb Raider III
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because back then you couldn't hide a poor game with awesome graphics, so the good games were actually really bloody good.

Here, have some internets.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.

This was great actually.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Tomba 1 & 2
MediEvil
Spyro 1 & 2
Croc 2
Metal Gear Solid
Ghost in a Shell

TOMBI 2 GETGETGET
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Oh yeah I forgot Driver
And Rouge Trip
Rising Zan
Tenchu
Dino Crisis
Nightmare Creatures
Clock Tower 2
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Final Fantasy Tactics
The Legend of Dragoon

Man, I loved that system.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because back then you couldn't hide a poor game with awesome graphics, so the good games were actually really bloody good.

No, they still did that back then, remember the stink over Donkey Kong Country on how critics were saying it's a shit game hidden behind great graphics?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Final Fantasy IX
I'm playing it now on an emulator on my laptop
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by strait jacket
TOMBI 2 GETGETGET

The only two suggestions posted in size 7 block caps in this thread are Tombi and Tombi 2. Thus they are the best
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Evidently you were touched by your uncle. That's the only explanation for how wrong you are. VIII was fantastic.

It rehashed the story of 7 except with the worst characters ever created. I hated every single one of them. Squall was a dick who the entire game only said "...". Everyone else was a complete idiot. The skill system was unnecessarily complicated and downright terrible. I gave up half way through the game because I realized that I had not had a single second of fun. FF7 is my favorite game, FF8 is the game I hate the most.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
all the crash bandicoot

Quote by NothingRocks
To be fair they all kind of suck.

Ontopic:

Crash Bandicoot Racing

Thems be fightin words
Quote by 5thCircuitRider
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Threads of Fate
Star Ocean: The Second Story
the Spyros
the Crashes
LSD: Dream Emulator
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Twisted Metal 2
Vigilante 8

I can't believe I forgot about those two games! Two of my favorite games ever .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.