Page 3 of 4
Get LSD: Dream Emulator if it's on there. It's Japanese, so it may not be on there. There isn't a lot of dialogue in it, so the translation doesn't really matter too much.

You'll probably shit your pants. There isn't a game like it.
Quote by yoman297
Get LSD: Dream Emulator if it's on there. It's Japanese, so it may not be on there. There isn't a lot of dialogue in it, so the translation doesn't really matter too much.

You'll probably shit your pants. There isn't a game like it.

You have to download a torrent and play it on an emulator, unfortunately. It is apparently on the Japanese PSN store, though. But you can't access that unless you change the console's location or something like that. And I'm pretty sure you can't do that unless you want to completely reset the system.

But yeah, what a mindfuck.
Lsd
Edit: The ****. I didn't read anyone's responses. People know of this game? Haha awesome.
Quote by Holy Katana
You have to download a torrent and play it on an emulator, unfortunately. It is apparently on the Japanese PSN store, though. But you can't access that unless you change the console's location or something like that. And I'm pretty sure you can't do that unless you want to completely reset the system.

But yeah, what a mindfuck.

Actually that's false, you just need another email address and a fake Japanese address. and another profile on your PS3. There's a Youtube video that tells you how to do it. The console location is only necessary for downloading movies/TV shows. Games are totally okay to DL off their PSN store, though our PSN point cards don't work. I know this from personal experience.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Actually that's false, you just need another email address and a fake Japanese address. and another profile on your PS3. There's a Youtube video that tells you how to do it. The console location is only necessary for downloading movies/TV shows. Games are totally okay to DL off their PSN store, though our PSN point cards don't work. I know this from personal experience.

That's pretty cool.
Quote by Holy Katana
That's pretty cool.

Basically the "trick" is when you select your country, you pick "Japan". They said you can just use a Japanese hotel address for the address part, but I just used my Grandparents address. I haven't bought anything yet, but there's sites like Play Asia that sells the Japanese PSN point cards.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Dear God, Speed Freaks. I would love to play that game again.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I've not read the thread, but bitches best be recommending Ape Escape and Soul Reaver
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Jade Cocoon

DO IT
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
All the Crash games
Twisted Metal
Worms
Hogs of War
Rayman
Spyro
Legend Of Legia (kicks FF7's ass)
Rollcage (Like Wipeout but a shitload more fun)
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 7, 2013,
Quote by 1e0ye0e0s
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 8
Megaman x5, 6
Tenchu (awesome thing)
Castlevania SOTN
Abe's oddysey and exoddus (probs best game ever, beside ff9)

All of these, plus FF Chronicles, Tactics, Dragoon, Vagrant Story, Medievil, Spyro, Crash, THPS, more that I've probably forgotten.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
All the Crash games
Twisted Metal
Worms
Hogs of War
Rayman
Spyro
Legend Of Legia (kicks FF7's ass)
Rollcage (Like Wipeout but a shitload more fun)

I always thought Legend of Legia was kind of lame, same with Legend of Dragoon. I especially don't get the love of that one.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I always thought Legend of Legia was kind of lame, same with Legend of Dragoon. I especially don't get the love of that one.

Why didn't you like them?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Future Cop: LAPD was my childhood. **** you and your insults Sky Captain.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Take off the nostalgia glasses buddy, this game was horrid.

So was Twisted Metal 4.

Damn you 989 studios for running that series right into the ground.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Why didn't you like them?

I didn't like both of their combat systems, especially in Legend of Dragoon. The additions seemed interesting at the beginning of the game, but by the time you hit up disc 3, they really feel grating. Also the part where it's better to max out the additions, it really makes transforming into the dragoon really pointless.

Also I really couldn't get into the stories, I didn't find them interesting. Maybe I would have enjoyed them if I played these games as a kid, like FF7, but playing those games recently, I don't find them interesting at all.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Take off the nostalgia glasses buddy, this game was horrid.

shut your cake hole it was awesome
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hogs of War

**** yea
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I remember rugrats, that game was amazing (at the time, I would probably hate it now)

I've also gone for a bit of toy story 2. I played that game to death, it was amazing and still is.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by So-Cal
shut your cake hole it was awesome

Maybe for your little kid self, but replaying it now with how awful the controls and how repetitive the games are it would be a waste of time and I wouldn't call it a "gem" of ps1.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I didn't like both of their combat systems, especially in Legend of Dragoon. The additions seemed interesting at the beginning of the game, but by the time you hit up disc 3, they really feel grating. Also the part where it's better to max out the additions, it really makes transforming into the dragoon really pointless.

Also I really couldn't get into the stories, I didn't find them interesting. Maybe I would have enjoyed them if I played these games as a kid, like FF7, but playing those games recently, I don't find them interesting at all.

I thought their combat systems were adding something new to the table.
Quote by TheSennaj
Tekken 3
Driver 2
WWF Smackdown
Sled Storm
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I thought their combat systems were adding something new to the table.

Like I said with Legend of Dragoon, the concept was cool, but the execution felt poorly done.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
How could I forget Jonah Lomu Rugby
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good

Loved that game
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Abes Odyssey, Hercules, hogs of war, worms
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Tomb Raider

You know we were all trying to figure out a way to get lara croft naked.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]