Page 2 of 3
I used to work on a forge. Occassionaly I had to clean out the forge and remove something that is called a 'clinker', which is a buildup of melted iron/steel, coke and slag that sits in the bottom of the forge and will eventualy block off the forge's airways. This is done by lighting the forge, getting it up to partial heat and crowbaring it out while it's pliable. This is what it looks like when it's cooled and set solid.

The fumes that come off the clinker once it's removed and is still hot are pretty much unbarable, it stinks very strongly of sulfur, try to breath it in and it feels like it's burning your lungs and it actualy physically hurts, so removing it was always done with one's breath held. A freshly removed hot forge clinker is by far the worst thing I've ever smelled.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 7, 2013,
Skunk roadkill. It's a brutal smell decomposing flesh+skunk spray. Didn't vomit but came close.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
tonsil stones, glad I haven`t got one in forever.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jan 7, 2013,
An old vacuum cleaner that has sucked up something it shouldn't have.
I teach private lessons in voice, hit me up if interested!
3 massive, decaying balls of wet, slimy hair from the shower drain. Almost puked when I pulled the first one out the a coat hanger.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Goat cheese.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Going with the classic dogshit smell here.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I work in a deli, so it would be when we deep clean the fryers, and fill the vats of old oil, with bubbling hot oil, filling the area with a raunchy smell from hell
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Honestly?

Toast.

Like bread toast.

I've actually been sick from the smell of toast. Not any funny, moldy, infected toast. Just regular bread-exposed-to-high-temperature toast. I cannot handle the smell of toast.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
I hate the smell of brewing hops

Oh this, it's unbareable. I once did a survey on a brewery and on top of it being sweltering, it stunk too.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by blake1221
Rotting flesh.

Putrid. Rancid. Rank.

Rotting fish particularly. Absolutely horrible.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I was walking with a group of friends along the highway once, and this big, dead, swollen raccoon happened to burst right before we got to it. The skin didn't pop or anything, but you could hear a fizzing sound and see the body deflating. That was the single worst smell ever.

It was so bad that it made my stomach just tie up and die. I thought I was dying. It was that bad.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
We were dissecting rats in high school for some biology class. One thing to remember is never injure the colon because it's gonna smell like death drenched in faeces. Of course one guy did and we had to evacuate the room

It was disgusting.

Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Honestly?

Toast.

Like bread toast.

I've actually been sick from the smell of toast. Not any funny, moldy, infected toast. Just regular bread-exposed-to-high-temperature toast. I cannot handle the smell of toast.

I guess your sense of smell is... toast...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Honestly?

Toast.

Like bread toast.

+ 1
It's not the worst I've ever smelt but it definately makes me nauseous.
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by WCPhils
When would that be?

blow jobs
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I work at Fed Ex. The other day, we were unloading a truck. One of the boxes (we assume) was leaking something that smelled like a mixture of wet dog food and cat piss.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Honestly?

Toast.

Like bread toast.

Quote by Thecla
+ 1
It's not the worst I've ever smelt but it definately makes me nauseous.

You guys are bad people.

OT: Rancid horchata. It's a mexican rice-drink thing and it smells 1000x worse than spoiled milk when it goes bad.
One time the drain out from the kitchen that is outside was blocked and overflowing water into the garden. It was clogged full of about at least decade worth of our grease and other crap in addition to whatever the (very old) previous owners let build up. It went unnoticed until then because it's a quite a large drain compared to the kitchen outflow.

Anyway, I decided to ram my hand right in there and start dragging things out rather than call a plumber and get ripped off. Managed to reach just past my elbow before a pipe turn made it uncomfortable. There was just mounds and mounds of this pale/yellow/gray greasy muck everywhere. I had to take two showers in a row to get the smell off. I forget what it exactly smelled like, but ever since I make sure anything oily going down the kitchen sink is accompanied by a lot of hot water and soap.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Dunno really.

I'm really not a big fan of the "I've had about 5 wanks between now and my last shower" smell.
I'm a nurse. Worst thing I smelled might be the shit of a patient with a Chlostridium Difficile bowel infection.
Between where I live and where I used to work is a glue factory where they make traditional glue from animal bones and the like, was always a lovely smell in the middle of Summer: stunk to high heaven and I had no air con, so the choice was sweating into the clothes I was going to be serving food in all day or borderline throwing up. Sadly, I pretty much had to choose the latter every time.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
A man I used to work for had a horse die, and I had to bury it. after sitting in the sun all day, that has got to be one of the worst smells.
Quote by Poglia
I'm a nurse. Worst thing I smelled might be the shit of a patient with a Chlostridium Difficile bowel infection.

But you're a boy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I worked at a company that sells various companies' insurances, and you'd be surprised how many people smelled terrible. As soon as single guys give up on finding women when they're middle age, they smell gnarly. Seriously.

Most people weren't like that, obviously. But once every couple weeks someone that came in.... my god. I seriously had to go into the back room to breathe normally once.
Quote by Neo Evil11
But you're a boy.
Indeed. Males can be nurses too, although it's kinda rare.
1. This one time, when I was in like 5th grade, we went on an overnight school trip to DC. While we were touring the various sites, we had our backpacks and such with us, it started to rain really hard. In my backpack I had some snack stuff (I distinctly remember there being some Gatorade and some kind of fruit-flavored candy, like Starbursts or Skittles or something, in addition to general granola-bar-type stuff), and for some reason, when the hard rain soaked everything, it gave my backpack this disgusting, sickly sweet smell. It was awful.
2. Nursing homes.
3. Wet dog food or cat food.
Quote by Poglia
Indeed. Males can be nurses too, although it's kinda rare.

Just pulling your leg man.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
My grandpa was a Navy nurse (about as gay is it sounds) for WWII. He wasn't actually gay, though. In fact I'd call him the pinnacle of a man, and not just because he was my grandpa.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
My grandpa was a Navy nurse (about as gay is it sounds) for WWII. He wasn't actually gay, though. In fact I'd call him the pinnacle of a man, and not just because he was my grandpa.

>Navy nurse
> Wasn't gay

Pick one.
lol

Well he never appeared gay. I suppose I can't prove it 100%.

Even if he was, he was still quite the manly man.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
lol

Well he never appeared gay. I suppose I can't prove it 100%.

Even if he was, he was still quite the manly man.

He touched you, didn't he.
Pickle jar. Couple years after all the pickles were gone. No pickle juice. Just the jar. Made your insides want to come up.
frozen microwavable pizza, especially celeste, makes me come close to vomiting most of the time just from smelling it, nevermind looking at the damn hellspawn.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
I have another one.

Last year, about a week from summer vacation, one of the kids on my bus swallowed his dip and puked everywhere. We were stuck on a bus with the smell in 90 degree weather for about twenty minutes.
you're a stone fox
About a few years back I used to work at a Group Home. We had clients living in apartments across the street. One day, I got this call from the manager at the apartments. She said "You have to come quick. There is a smell coming from one of your patient's suites." I told her "So he forgot to take out the garbage, so what" and I hung up. She called back immediately and said "just get over here right now."

So I trudged over to the suite and there she was with her handyman, who opened the door and told me to go in. As soon as I stepped in, this horrible smell hit me. I just about gagged.

I slowly made my way over to the bedroom and there I saw what was probably the worst thing in my life--a dead rotting corpse. It was all swollen up and fluid was dripping from its mouth. I almost puked.

When I got back to the doorway, there was a cop standing there and he said "So is it him?" I told him "yeah the corpse has blonde hair and so did our patient, so it must be him."

Afterwards, the medical examiner came by and took the body out. But this was the worst thing I ever smelled.

ron666