Hi all

after giving it some thought i have decided i am getting rid of my current amp, its a blackstar S1-45 2x12 combo, its just simply TOO LOUD and because of this i dont ever get the chance to push it like all good tube amps should be, dont get me wrong its a beautiful amp but i think i was a bit hasty when i got it, in reality i dont need something that loud as im not in a band atm

im looking for some ideas on what i could replace it with. Suppose im looking for an all rounder, fairly high gain is a big plus, needs a clean channel as well. not too fussed about FX loop. something i can push a little more would be ideal but still loud enough to be able to use at gigs for when i do get back into the whole band thing.

any ideas guys??
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
Just turn it down.

Its a high gain rock/metal amp. You arent meant to push it into power tube break up, that why it can go so loud, to keep the head room and rely on its Pre-Amp gain to get the tones it meant to do.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I'm not familiar with police procedures.

1977 Burny FLG70
+1
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?