willford135
23 IQ
Hi Guys,

I've been redirected here from the Pit as peeps should know a bit more!

The story so far: I have been playing guitar for about 20 years in bands on and off and have accumulated and sold lots of kit. One of these I had totally forgotten until clearing out before my impending marriage and ultimate 'grown-up-transition-clearout.'

This was given to me by a family friend a long time ago and has never really been used as its sound was not the one I was after.

It is a (Solasound) Colorsound Jumbo Tonebender Fuzz pedal dated 197? (the ink is a bit faded!). It's completely original and is in very good condition considering its age.

I am sadly going to have to part with it but I have no idea what it is worth and don't want to make a massive mistake and I want it to go to someone who will love it.

If anyone could help me out or give me more info that would be great.

Cheers in advance,

Willford.

Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
oooh very nice. looks like it's in killer condition, too.

I don't know anything about how much it's worth or anything like that, though I thought i'd found a link with tonebender info that might help but it stopped just before the sola sound ones
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

willford135
23 IQ
Cool..it seems they re-issued them and they retailed at £180 ish so a vintage one would be more I guess? I think I will list it on eBay and hope that people who know they stuff help get a price it deserves.

Cheers guys! Good job. Sad to see it go really. I've also got a far less sexy BOSS DD-3 Digital Delay going too but that's far less fun!