Page 1 of 3
Anyone from the golden years still on here? Remember the Vampire Cats days?
Damn check out my ridiculous username haha what a horrible choice
Wat.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
If you guys were the golden age then I was here for the silver age.

YEAH THATS A COMIC BOOK JOKE WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by neidnarb11890
who is this faggot?

oh you have a tumblr account.. how cute

edit: i see it's put together with no regard to aesthetic layout and includes flyers so i guess in the spectrum of tumblr punk-ness this passes. however in the ven diagram of punk rock and tumblr, they don't overlap, Sawrrry

hey Apocalypse whats up lol
Last edited by TiMaRmStRoNg101 at Jan 10, 2013,
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
oh you have a tumblr account.. how cute

edit: i see it's put together with no regard to aesthetic layout and includes flyers so i guess in the spectrum of tumblr punk-ness this passes. however in the ven diagram of punk rock and tumblr, they don't overlap, Sawrrry

hey Apocalypse whats up lol

Lawl Tom I think you pissed him off
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by axeslash
If you guys were the golden age then I was here for the silver age.

YEAH THATS A COMIC BOOK JOKE WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?

If you hadn't said that was a comic book joke I'd have just thought you were clever. God forbid.

Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
If you hadn't said that was a comic book joke I'd have just thought you were clever. God forbid.
Oh Tony you so disaffected and angry.

Do you need a hug?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I'm Vodkapunk
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've always been much more of a lurker but I remember the old days! I've had this account forever and learned LOADS about music from guys like you over the years.

Haha, I too have a pretty bad username but hey, I was a completely different person back then. Plus I was really into No Use for a Name's 'Daily Grind EP'.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
Don't get started with me about usernames.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
i have hella contempt for front-page-perusers.

i like them. c:
For some reason I just can't stop coming back to this forum about once every two or three weeks to see if it's gotten interesting again. Alas and alack, to no avail
Quote by sargasm
For some reason I just can't stop coming back to this forum about once every two or three weeks to see if it's gotten interesting again. Alas and alack, to no avail

This entire website gets worse by the day.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by sargasm

Sorry Jordan :c
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Fuck you all I hope you die.

Who's this guy?

j/k huggzzz
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by sargasm

but there's spoiler tags and youtube embeds!
Nah, I'm good.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I used to lurk here a lot, post seldom. I remember BrianApocalypse lol. Does anyone remember a user who's name was like JohnnyNemo or something? I think his avatar was the radio birdman symbol? I remember he used to say he was in some punk band from the 80s but never would say which one...
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Quote by Cub
I used to lurk here a lot, post seldom. I remember BrianApocalypse lol. Does anyone remember a user who's name was like JohnnyNemo or something? I think his avatar was the radio birdman symbol? I remember he used to say he was in some punk band from the 80s but never would say which one...

Ah yes JohnnyNemo. As far as I remember he basically went insane.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
He was in Dropkick Murphys
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
O rly? Dropkick Murphys? That's kinda disapointing, I was hoping he was in like black flag or something lol.

He went insane? lol is there a story here?
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Quote by Cub

Yes:

Quote by element4433
He was in Dropkick Murphys
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by Cub
O rly? Dropkick Murphys? That's kinda disapointing, I was hoping he was in like black flag or something lol.

No. Of course not.

He was in Flogging Molly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 3