Page 402 of 402
The Judist
The problem is choice
2,142 IQ
Hello!
I didn't think I would buy another Les Paul but... I did!

I've named her Sharon.
Metal tuners, just how I like.
And as you can see, she's part of the bolt-on master race.
I'm gonna see if I can djent later
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
Udo and I came to terms.

incoming.

Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
Udo and I came to terms.

incoming.

Yessss Greg.

Look at THAT. Totally jealous
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
H4T3BR33D3R

Yeah and since its fiesta red, I can post it all over the strat thread.

Which got me to thinking, is there such thing as a mint green lp pick guard? No no no...
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
Quote by The Judist
Hello!
I didn't think I would buy another Les Paul but... I did!

I've named her Sharon.
Metal tuners, just how I like.
And as you can see, she's part of the bolt-on master race.
I'm gonna see if I can djent later

You need to refinish that as a gold top. But so awesome either way.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
H4T3BR33D3R

Yeah and since its fiesta red, I can post it all over the strat thread.

Which got me to thinking, is there such thing as a mint green lp pick guard? No no no...

A mint green guard would be awesome. Time to message creamtone

Also gold top uke needs to be done
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by gregs1020

Yes there is, and I know where to get one.

Or a variety of mirrors ones.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 9, 2016,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
I like that John Sykes vibe with the mirror guard on the black customs.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Go nuts:
http://www.wdmusic.com/guards_guitar_gibson_les_paul.html

Besides the plain stuff, the's a bout a dozen mirror colors, checkerboards, spiderwebs, skull piles, money, flags, etc. And I know of other sites, too...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
I would need a black custom first
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
i never liked mirror'd pick guards, i had a chrome one on a strat once though.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
i never liked mirror'd pick guards, i had a chrome one on a strat once though.

Ive got a gold one on my strat but its anodized not mirror
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
yeah that looks fine too, the fake plastic mirror ones look cheap to me. not that the original cheap plastic ones are any better.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
that's cool but they always think the word lawsuit brings magical mojo to the sale process. nobody ever sued electra, or even threatened to.

so my guitar ships in canada and their post service goes on strike. worse yet, my tracking number has "666" in it. it's doomed.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
that's cool but they always think the word lawsuit brings magical mojo to the sale process. nobody ever sued electra, or even threatened to.

so my guitar ships in canada and their post service goes on strike. worse yet, my tracking number has "666" in it. it's doomed.

Pretty sure its either going to be today, or its pushed back for a month so cross your fingers.

Im having my package shipped via UPS
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
i don't really care either way, been without an LP for over a year without any adverse effects.

udo said the pups were a great match for the guitar, but i have a set of vineham double cream '59s that have never been in a guitar yet. pretty sure they're going in that one at some point soon after it's arrival. also may need to swap out the saddles for brass because i'm just that messed up.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
You might like how the guitar is now, you never know.

Tha being said my modded Parsons buckers sound so friggin great in my Peace that I havent played my R8 since I fixed it up. Like its insane. Its probably my best sounding guitar and thats saying a lot
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
yeah i'll let it go a while and see what guitar sounds like before changing anything. i've actually been really busy lately and only played a couple times last week, both acoustic. summer is like that for me, this year especially.

tracking says monday arrival. i dug an old stand out of storage yesterday and made room for other crap since i was there.
Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 16, 2016,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
yeah i'll let it go a while and see what guitar sounds like before changing anything. i've actually been really busy lately and only played a couple times last week, both acoustic. summer is like that for me, this year especially.

tracking says monday arrival. i dug an old stand out of storage yesterday and made room for other crap since i was there.

Yeah, I'm not really home much in the summer since I like to take advantage of the maybe 3 and a half months of sun we get a year up here so I feel you on that

New toy arrived. Got a TC Dreamscape and an MXR Micro amp. Both pedals are really sweet and I got to give them a rip up at le cottage.

Also, I got some sweet outdoor LP pics which is why I reposted this post

I think I'm in love. Don't tell my R8
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
That is a bright color!

alhaq369
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Its supposed to be orange. Its as red as my blood
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
That's the former Peace LP right? The orange is a truly fantastic look.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by K33nbl4d3
That's the former Peace LP right? The orange is a truly fantastic look.

Yep. Its a 2014 LPP but obviously with my own little tastes thrown onto it. I'm actually really loving it.

Getting new hardware for it soon after I finish off my pedals. I think that one is gonna be my main guitar for a bit.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Its supposed to be orange. Its as red as my blood

Well, it looks orange on the screen...

...wait...

...YOUR BLOOD IS ORANGE?!?!?!

alhaq369
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Well, it looks orange on the screen...

...wait...

...YOUR BLOOD IS ORANGE?!?!?!

See to me this is orange:

and while there might be a bit of orange in the tint, I find it's mostly red. At the closest it would be Red-orange IMO:

That or today I find out I'm colorblind
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
I'm having Vietnamese right now, and the second one is the color of the pickled carrot sliver I just ate.

alhaq369
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Man its funny how much a monitor can change things. At my office that orange was way more red. Now I see yellow and orange at home
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Been drinkin'?

alhaq369
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
A bit
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
speaking of orange red.

Quote by Roc8995

Quote by JustRooster
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
You guys are on a roll. That tiny, suffering part of my soul that wanted a Gibson before I discovered Fender offsets and Teles is stirring. Just a bit, but it's good to know it's still there.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
speaking of orange red.

That headstock looks so naked on that sexy thing. Maybe a decal...

Yin Yang?
8 pointed Chaos Star?
Mjolnir?
Pikachu?

alhaq369
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Yesterday
BoatCrunk
Awaiting Email Confirmation
10 IQ

The next guitar I would love to own.

That or this:

I know, it's flashy and I'm aware how both sound. I like how they both sound. It's not all about the looks. These are $2,000 and of course I've done research into both.
Last edited by BoatCrunk at Today
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
I had forgotten the first one was a HB/P90.

alhaq369