Page 1 of 2
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
I hope the pit is a good place for this.

I really don't know what to do. It's been nearly a year and one of my best friends wont talk to me. He won't respond to any messages or phone calls and I have no idea why. I don't know if he's upset with me or what. There's really no reason that i can think of for him to be upset. Also, there's something I feel I need to bring up to him that he probably doesn't even know about and then apologize about it. Maybe that's weird but I really don't care, it will make my thoughts more peaceful.

Any suggestions on what I should do?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
He posts stuff on Facebook, so I'm sure he's not dead.

I've thought about just showing up at his house, but he lives like 30 miles away and I don't have a way to get there.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
921 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666
He posts stuff on Facebook, so I'm sure he's not dead.

I've thought about just showing up at his house, but he lives like 30 miles away and I don't have a way to get there.

have you tried messenging on facebook? maybe he just doesn't like you?
the bartender
UG's biology teacher
429 IQ
Stop blaming it on the dog bro, his entire family knows it was you who pooped on the carpet.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,302 IQ
He's stopped talking to you for a year. He doesn't want to be your friend and he's being a dick about it. Forget about him.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Jesus christ Ali is a nutcase

I actually feel sorry for him, like seriously, get help
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
Quote by the bartender
Stop blaming it on the dog bro, his entire family knows it was you who pooped on the carpet.

uh....yeah....

anyway, good news everyone! he just responded after almost year....see ya!

i feel really dumb now.
Drache Wachter
UG's Bass Bone
182 IQ
If it's been an entire year, he may have moved on to other people. I've had similar situations in which friends and I were out of touch for a while, then when I tried to contact them, they didn't respond. People grow apart. It's just how people are. If he continues to ignore you, I would move on. Just make sure you leave the bridge intact.

Edit: Never mind, then. Maybe remember this for any future situations?
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
Quote by Drache Wachter
If it's been an entire year, he may have moved on to other people. I've had similar situations in which friends and I were out of touch for a while, then when I tried to contact them, they didn't respond. People grow apart. It's just how people are. If he continues to ignore you, I would move on. Just make sure you leave the bridge intact.

Edit: Never mind, then. Maybe remember this for any future situations?

yeah lol definitely remember this. Also, I know about people moving on and stuff....i just really wanted to apologize about stealing his iPod a few years back lol.
wedy1414
97 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666
yeah lol definitely remember this. Also, I know about people moving on and stuff....i just really wanted to apologize about stealing his iPod a few years back lol.

lol wow no wonder he doesn't like you.
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
921 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666

what the **** is wrong with you
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
Quote by captaincrunk
what the **** is wrong with you

so much.....so so so much.....
ultrasonic
That Weird Weird Guy
2,723 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666

I think we may have found the reason for it.
Even has the lol after it
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
he didnt know about it before....he said its all cool though.
SrThompson
197 IQ
Talk to him, say that you want to meet him in a bar, get him drunk, go to a nice motel, get laid and get him pregnant.
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666

Bit of a cunt ain't ya?

I wouldn't speak to you either
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
Oblivoath666, your age is showing.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
cliff_em_all
2,963 IQ
Quote by TEK34
um. (´・ω・`)

Oh god kill it with fire.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
jrcsgtpeppers
Tab Contributor
4,844 IQ
I don't think its nice at all and is very threatful to your overall persona if you just ignore someone like that. If someone who hasn't talked to you in a while wants to let them say what they have and be normal about it.
fender_696
UG's Lincolner
1,619 IQ
Judging from your profile picture, I'd say it's because you don't wash your hair and probably smell really bad.
AnAngrySquirrel
125 IQ
Quote by TEK34
um. (´・ω・`)

Great now I'm going to have read the Denko Chronicles again.
TheTee56
UG'S Banana Saviour
785 IQ
Just send him a cow. People love cows. They're meaty, and they eat grass.
Solves everything.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Highelf04
UG's ONLY Batgirl
678 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666
I hope the pit is a good place for this.

I am tempted to sig this part of the comment....
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
About Oblivoath666
moo

ok...me....me....ok...ummmm...I am not a happy person; I'll just say that now lol. I am a pretty random person at some times. I enjoy playing guitar and listening to music, some video games i suppose. Things I hate:
my life, myself, water, heights and anyone who hates me i guess lol....well thats about it for now...

lel
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
Last edited by Burgery at Jan 8, 2013,
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by Burgery
lel

oh lord. op seems like an interesting guy
Avedas
yoloswag420
673 IQ
Quote by fender_696
Judging from your profile picture, I'd say it's because you don't wash your hair and probably smell really bad.

my sides

TS is an ass. He probably didn't want to speak to you because high school is over and he never wants to see you again. I know his feel.
Poglia
Rhythm guitarist
3,895 IQ
Quote by Oblivoath666
i just really wanted to apologize about stealing his iPod a few years back lol.
Maybe that's why he doesn't talk to you.
Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr
226 IQ
Your friend is a cactus, probably. Happened to me once. Met this dude, thought he was cool. Turned out - Cactus.
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
I know someone like that, i haven't spoken to them in about a month, they message me occasionally, but when i message back, they don't reply, which is confusing to say the least. Anyway, they never returned my calls, and whenever i asked them if they wanted to hang out, they didn't respond. I decided to give up on them recently, i was going to call them out on it, but there really isn't any point, because if they were trying to avoid me, getting mad at them isn't going to change that, however, if they were actually just really busy, it could lead to us falling out.

So yeah if it's been a year, i say forget them, if they want to see you again, then great, if not, hang out with other people.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Oblivoath666
Registered Loser
898 IQ
Well, thanks people that had good input (why did I ask the pit?) Btw, all my profile stuff is from like 3 years ago...Is it bad to want to apologize for something wrong you did that the person you wronged has no idea about??? Jeez.....

Also I've been friends with this guy since 6th grade not just high school. I've just been overreacting about him not responding when he's never at his computer anyway and never answers his phone (should have remembered this from when I hung out with him). So, my bad.
Last edited by Oblivoath666 at Jan 8, 2013,
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by Mudmen190
Your friend is a cactus, probably. Happened to me once. Met this dude, thought he was cool. Turned out - Cactus.

Every god damn time...I swear....
jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout
122 IQ
Quote by captaincrunk
it's been a year since you've had contact? maybe they died?

FORZA CATANIA