Reisgar42
Howyehdoin?
560 IQ
I've been watching Saxondale all day.

I like manual labor and I can get a van if I have to. I would also like to have a classic Mustang when I get older and kill mice. Admittedly, I could do without the fat girlfriend.

How do I become a roadie?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
You don't choose the roadie life. The roadie life chooses you.

such is life in motherland
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Reisgar42
Howyehdoin?
560 IQ
I also beat Brutal Legend twice if that helps.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
i'd recommend just living in squalor and associating with the dregs of society. maybe work as a bouncer at a real heroin-y bar or be a trucker. you're bound to get your foot in the door sooner or later.
#DTWD
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,715 IQ
Probably through a lot of connections.
And to make a lot of connections, you'd probably have to wh*re yourself out as much as possible.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Reisgar42
Howyehdoin?
560 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Probably through a lot of connections.
And to make a lot of connections, you'd probably have to wh*re yourself out as much as possible.

I was already going to.

Win-win!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
Get in a car.
Smoke weed.
You're on a roadie.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
witideable
23 IQ
Actually, being a stagehand at concerts and events is a really cool job that can pay very handsomely if you put in the hours. You have to apply to your local IATSE group (international stage working union, quite a legitimate setup) and sort of climb the ranks through there. It's not like the olden days at all, you have to have certain tools and safety equipment before you show up to the jobsite, and in a lot of cases you have to have experience in a trade like Electrician or Carpenter. Do some research, it's a good gig!
Androidjoey
607 IQ
Quote by Reisgar42
I've been watching Saxondale all day.

I like manual labor and I can get a van if I have to. I would also like to have a classic Mustang when I get older and kill mice. Admittedly, I could do without the fat girlfriend.

How do I become a roadie?

like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b1acvZRvV4
nicksword87
317 IQ
Don't just become a roadie... I worked in corporate events and set up a whole bunch of gala dinners and bands. Get into live sound engineering. That way you set up, operate, pack up. Thats the way I went. Except I was lighting instead of sound.
Jacques-Henri
55 IQ
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Suck a guitar player's dick, then be like 'yo, if you let me be a roady you can have that for free.'

Dude, Chuckles.