Mermaidmannl
21 IQ
I've been struggeling for a while now with trying to get my sound about the same as Satchel from Steel Panther. But it just doens't sounds right.

I'm Using a Boss ME-70 for my effects. Anyone got any experience on how to get the sound close enough? Or if anyone knows some sites with some good guitar patches on them for the Boss ME 70 that would be great.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
try the lead stack or stack preamp models.

what guitar and amp are you using?
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Mermaidmannl
21 IQ
Yeah the preamps are pretty close as they are. esp the lead stack. with alot of bass.

Using an Epiphone les paul and a roland cube. But just running a clean signal from the amp.
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
You need a new amp
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
what cube is it? there might be better amp models on the cube (or not- it'd be worth trying, though).
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
maybe try the classic or metal stack on it too, without the me70, just in case it sounds better.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman