Might seem a novel idea, but I don't think we have anything dedicated to albums due out soon. This way hopefully less people miss new albums.

To get the ball rolling, the artwork for the upcoming Woodtemple and Graveland albums

I'm ready for new Black Dahlia Murder and Amon Amarth. Also, the Exodus album that is supposed to be in the works. Not to mention Slayer, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Suffocation, Darkthrone, Soilwork, and plenty more. 2013 is gonna be a good year for metal.
I'm surprised people still care about Fintroll and Stratovarious. Both strike me as well past their best. Especially Stratovarious with no Original Members any more.

(Cult of Luna)

(Rotting Christ)
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
I'm surprised people still care about Fintroll and Stratovarious. Both strike me as well past their best. Especially Stratovarious with no Original Members any more.

Well, Strato hasn't have any original members since the early 1990s, and then they made Visions. Plus, the whole band's writing songs now. And I actually liked the darker direction Finntroll's taken since Ur Jordens Djup.
Helloween - Straight Out of Hell: Jan. 18 2013

Avantasia - The Mystery of Time: March 2013
Atlantean Kodex - The White Goddess and Manilla Road - Mysterium are the two important ones for me.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I generally don't get too excited for Helloween's new releases as of late. They're not bad, but I haven't really dug the last few. That being said I've really warmed up to the seemingly much-hated Pink Bubbles Go Ape recently. just a random tid-bit.

I'm pretty excited for the Avantasia album though. It's sounding really great so far.
Quote by technicolour
Summoning

I'm anxious to hear this. I'm really not sure what to expect. And 7 years coming is a lot of time so you'd hope it's the best it can be. I know there's been personal issues resulting in delays, but even so.
Destiny potato's looooong awaited debut LP.
native construct's debut LP
rammstein doing something new? with a piano?
TesseracT releasing anything?
LeakyFlask
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.