Angusman60
I think, therefore, I am.
987 IQ
To that point. Sight singing with help your sight reading, too.
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Scott Jones
Tab Contributor
955 IQ
Quote by Angusman60
To that point. Sight singing with help your sight reading, too.

Absolutely, it will!

I've had this in my library for a few years and have found it to be an excellent teaching tool.

If you go to the amazon page, you can click on samples of the book. Note that it takes you through exercises that get you focused on intervallic and scale degree relationships.

Lots of good stuff in this!!

Worth every penny.

(You may even find the hard copy in your local bookstore or music store. There's also a Kindle edition for your Kindle or iPad Kindle app).

macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
An is an indefinite article which is placed before a word that begins with a phonetic vowel. A is an indefinite article which is placed before a word that begins with a phonetic consonant.

This book looks pretty cool i've been getting into singing lately, and sight singing helps the ear, and mine needs work
Scott Jones
Tab Contributor
955 IQ
Quote by macashmack
An is an indefinite article which is placed before a word that begins with a phonetic vowel. A is an indefinite article which is placed before a word that begins with a phonetic consonant.

This book looks pretty cool i've been getting into singing lately, and sight singing helps the ear, and mine needs work

Ha! I just noticed that!!

I think i was going to type an EXCELLENT book and changed my mind after I typed "an".

Typed too quickly.