Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Ah to hell with them, I'm sure mcmaster has something cool looking I could wrap an amp with. maybe some of that metal filtration screen that is good for other recreational things.
I didn't realize that diamond plate is so damned expensive.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Spray on truck bedding works.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'm thinking of using some of this stuff, I can get a 48x48 sheet of it for about $40 USD
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Cathbard
Spray on truck bedding works.

If I was gigging I would use that. Line X. Very rugged.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
ah, but ya'll know me, I'm a sucker for the unconventional.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by R45VT
I have full length tolex but I am not going through the emotional roller coaster again when the tolex bubbles.

that does suck. i know exactly what your talking about.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I like metals because they are rigid enough to not have to worry about that kind of crap. Plus it's rigid scratch resistant, virtually tear proof, and shiny. bitches love shiny
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by gregs1020

that does suck. i know exactly what your talking about.

Yeah.... It was a bad day until I found it self corrected.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Nothing like finding a problem that goes away on its own.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Viban
Nothing like finding a problem that goes away on its own.

Yeah. I wasn't happy and walked away. Best thing I did.

Come back hour and half later and life is glorious again. I was ready to rip it off again.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I probably would have done something rash and ended up wasting alot of time.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Now kith.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Now kith.

Wut?

Too much Kraken?

I actually bought a bottle today. After the bottle of Jameson was gone we switched it not bad. Not better than Sailor Jerry's but not bad at all.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Never too much Kraken my friend. Just thought I would interrupt with some Mike Tyson make-out action.

Drinking Coors Lite tonight.

Jameson > all.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Bacardi is my Saturday night company, the ladyfriend is busy tonight and there's no parties anywhere. Here I sit with my bottle of rum, a big can of mountain dew, and a playlist full of queen.
How is kraken?
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Last edited by Viban at Jan 20, 2013,
I'm a Jack Daniels guy, myself, although I've never had Jameson. I haven't delved into the world of Rum yet. I've done Jello Shots of Bacardi, but that hardly counts for anything. Crown Royal isn't bad, but the taste just doesn't quite suit me. There's nothing quite like a Jack on the rocks.

This is making me sad I didn't hit the liquor store earlier like I thought about doing. Instead, I watched two shitty movies with the lady friend. I should have known better. I'm not a movie person, but I am a drinking person.
Jello shots? Wut? Do you wear tampons?

I must continue to read your post...

This is making me sad I didn't hit the liquor store earlier like I thought about doing.

You are just all sorts of wrong tonight.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Blktiger0
I'm a Jack Daniels guy, myself, although I've never had Jameson. I haven't delved into the world of Rum yet. I've done Jello Shots of Bacardi, but that hardly counts for anything. Crown Royal isn't bad, but the taste just doesn't quite suit me. There's nothing quite like a Jack on the rocks.

This is making me sad I didn't hit the liquor store earlier like I thought about doing. Instead, I watched two shitty movies with the lady friend. I should have known better. I'm not a movie person, but I am a drinking person.

Jameson trumps Jack every day. I don't hate on Jack but Jameson is my comfort alcohol.

Jell-O shots are only ok if you are under 20.

Viban- Kraken is spiced rum. It's not bad but it's not Sailor Jerry's.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 20, 2013,
Quote by Viban
How about vodka soaked gummies?

Only if you are under 18. Don't let anyone know either.

I am sobering up fast. Not cool.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 20, 2013,
Vodka soaked gummies sounds like something that would be snuck into senior prom
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by Blktiger0
I haven't delved into the world of Rum yet.

See, I started with rum, I'm thinking of trying some Whiskey later on. Same proof, but it's cheap and smells pretty damned strong.
Quote by cdr_salamander

To be fair, I am 15, I can't even drive yet.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
This is my cats collection

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I didn't have a night of Jello Shots, I had two Jello Shots, because I'd never had one. I'm one for trying new things, I don't care what connotation they carry. I'll admit to trying Smirinoff Ice and Mike's Hard Lemonade as well. In the same boat, if I didn't follow that concept, I wouldn't have found my favorite beer, and I wouldn't have added Kraken and Jameson to my list of drinks to try.

I agree that I failed tonight. I figured I would spend some time with the lady and watch movies with her, which she enjoys. Well, the first one wouldn't play, the second one had a good plot concept but terrible execution, and the third was interesting but it didn't really satisfy in the way I wanted, and it led into a movie series I dislike, which I wasn't aware of.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Today didn't look promising from the get-go, but I gave it a shot. When it failed miserably, I just kinda had to step back and think "well, it's not like this was unexpected."

I'm just glad I got it over with on a non-pay weekend.
Quote by R45VT
This is my cats collection

Is that an un-opened bottle of crown royal I see on the right side?
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
That is not the first time he has been called out on that bottle of Crown
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
I've never seen a bottle of it unopened, usually it just gets passed my way .

I would also like to say that seagram's seven is rather ghastly.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Has anyone had Jack Daniels Single Barrel?

That's my shit, right there. Regular Jack is great, Tenessee Honey is good for something different within the same lines, and Single Barrel is fantastic. One issue there is that there's plenty of room for inconsistency between each bottle, but I think that kinda spices it up a little.

On the topic of Rum, I have had Captain Morgan in the past, although I don't remember much of it

I remember taking a shot and thinking "well, this certainly isn't terrible" and continuing on with my night, whatever that entailed.

On the topic of the picture, I see some Disaronno back there. That brings back memories of a fun night with the band.
Quote by Blktiger0
Has anyone had Jack Daniels Single Barrel?

That's my shit, right there. Regular Jack is great, Tenessee Honey is good for something different within the same lines, and Single Barrel is fantastic. One issue there is that there's plenty of room for inconsistency between each bottle, but I think that kinda spices it up a little.

On the topic of Rum, I have had Captain Morgan in the past, although I don't remember much of it

I remember taking a shot and thinking "well, this certainly isn't terrible" and continuing on with my night, whatever that entailed.

On the topic of the picture, I see some Disaronno back there. That brings back memories of a fun night with the band.

The cap doesn't get along well with the people in my family, I don't tempt him.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Disaronno is the shittiest drink ever. It's like somebody took a half-ass liquor and added 18 bags of sugar to it.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Disaronno is the shittiest drink ever. It's like somebody took a half-ass liquor and added 18 bags of sugar to it.

I still think seagram's surpasses it, when you have a 750ml bottle of it for 12 bucks, that tells you all you need to know.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by cdr_salamander

I agree it's much too sweet. If I'm feeling Amaretto, I generally avoid it, but it introduced me to the family, although I much prefer other versions. There's actually a cheap local brand where I used to live that's not half bad. I can't recall the name.

I found out that night that bassists and whiskey don't mix. I brought Jack to that gathering and he had too much. Earlier that day he was bragging about not having puked in years.

He reset that timer.

I honestly assume that it was the Amaretto mixed with the Whiskey in his stomach that didn't go over well. I'm lucky enough to have an iron stomach, though. All of my friends have all of these "order" superstitions on what they should drink before or after what.

I just don't give a shit. My stomach agrees.
^Is that why they only get one subsection and we have 6?
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
I wouldn't doubt it

Honestly, I seriously think they just have a different mindset. I literally do allof his gear work. I set all of his knobs on his pedals and amp, I set his graphic EQ, the only tone sculpting he does is the active EQ on his bass.

I still hate his tone, though. His amp sucks and his bass sucks, although they're both good for him because they can take abuse like no other. I've suggested he go tube, and since have dropped te concept entirely. He would **** his amp within a week. Solid State is the way to go for him.

He can't even wire up his pedals without doing it backward. He was flipping out over it for 30 minutes before I looked down and said "you have the pedals wired in reverse of what they should be. You're using the amp input for your instrument and instrument input for your amp" which is sad, since his first pedal is a bass wah, which has f***ing labels.

It sucks, because he's too talented for us to drop him at this point
Quote by cdr_salamander
That is not the first time he has been called out on that bottle of Crown

Bastards. Anyway- the good stuff is all out of shot. No whiskey and bourbon in the photo.

I am going to sneak that bottle of CR into NAMM for Craig. He called me out on it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by Blktiger0
I wouldn't doubt it

Honestly, I seriously think they just have a different mindset. I literally do allof his gear work. I set all of his knobs on his pedals and amp, I set his graphic EQ, the only tone sculpting he does is the active EQ on his bass.

I still hate his tone, though. His amp sucks and his bass sucks, although they're both good for him because they can take abuse like no other. I've suggested he go tube, and since have dropped te concept entirely. He would **** his amp within a week. Solid State is the way to go for him.

He can't even wire up his pedals without doing it backward. He was flipping out over it for 30 minutes before I looked down and said "you have the pedals wired in reverse of what they should be. You're using the amp input for your instrument and instrument input for your amp" which is sad, since his first pedal is a bass wah, which has f***ing labels.

It sucks, because he's too talented for us to drop him at this point

God dude that sounds like a bad time. I feel that way about our band's 1st guitarist, the third one and I are very tone conscious, the first guy has the mids scooped all the way on a spider III on the insane channel. I'm just sitting over here with my 2x12 combo drowning him out and he's running at double my wattage . seriously he has a 150 watt spider III head going into a 4x12, and I was drowning him out with a 60 watt 2x12 combo. For a while he was trying to run a noise pissing contest with me, he was dimed and I was at 6, it was pretty funny. Wouldn't you think that you were in a band for a full summer doing paying gigs where you can get a good $150 for yourself, that you'd buy something nice and tubey?

Quote by R45VT

Bastards. Anyway- the good stuff is all out of shot. No whiskey and bourbon in the photo.

I am going to sneak that bottle of CR into NAMM for Craig. He called me out on it.

There's no shame in not emptying your stash mang, at least you kept the bottle nice and pretty . You got any good whiskey/bourbon you'd recommend?

Quote by R45VT
Bastards.

sigged
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Viban
sigged

Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
I know it seems rather irrelevant, but for whatever reason whenever I hear the word "bastards" all I can think of is hank hill.
On a note that makes me appear less socially awkward, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this pretty soon, I figure it can't be too bad, mahogany body, grover tuners, and I've been meaning to try a seven string for a while now. Worst case scenario, I have to block the trem and I get a new beater.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.