I'm not that much of a jazz guy, but it sounded like it wasn't in time with the drums (but that could just be me, as I don't know anything about jazz, fusion or free form). Playing wise it's all quite interesting, but a bit sloppy at times. Technique doesn't seem to be the problem, just a bit hastily done. Take your time next time
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by TuningGamer
I'm not that much of a jazz guy, but it sounded like it wasn't in time with the drums (but that could just be me, as I don't know anything about jazz, fusion or free form). Playing wise it's all quite interesting, but a bit sloppy at times. Technique doesn't seem to be the problem, just a bit hastily done. Take your time next time

I appreciate the crit. I recorded this a few nights ago when i had a fever and was feeling like shit haha I THINK its pretty on time, but the overall thing doesnt sound on time i agree. Basically every part of the song is in a different feel. The bass line is super funky, the drums are pretty laid back, the clean guitar is just odd, and then there's my solo (Which im not that proud of haha ig stuff sounds better when ur sick then it does when ur not haha) Thanks for watching though!