Poll: Are you a chubby chaser?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you a chubby chaser?
Hell yeah
58 25%
Naw mang
178 75%
Voters: 236.
Page 5 of 9
Quote by TheChaz
Those two ass pictures show why fit girls are the best.

+1

Quote by slipknot5678
I'm surprised more than just captaincrunk voted for the 'yes' option.

Sorry if that joke was already made.

I prefer 20-30% but 35% is fine too. I know I sound horrible right now but physical appearance does matter to me and while I'm not repulsed and I treat these people no differently (okay, every now and then I am by the extremes on that picture but I hide it) I am not physically attracted to them.

You can't help how you are attracted to. You wouldn't being saying it was horrible if you weren't attracted to skinny/fit girls, would you?

As long as you aren't treating people like shit because of what they look like, I don't think you're horrible.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 16, 2013,
Quote by TheChaz
Those two ass pictures show why fit girls are the best.

Pfft, those girls had nice asses, but a bit too lean.
Also, curvy girls can have great asses too, so your point is moot.

I wouldn't call myself a chubby chaser, but I really do prefer girls to have some jiggle, as opposed to being quite lean and tight.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Jan 16, 2013,
35% on that chart is my ideal, 45% is right at the edge of too much.

A factor on this that I've always been bigger, so the idea of being with a stick feels weird.

That being said, I genuinely find some fluff more attractive.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
i'd go with #1 or #2 in that image.

edit: 3 and 5 too i guess. 4... yes, but not that particular girl. too many assets.
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jan 16, 2013,
Quote by Crazyedd123
Pfft, those girls had nice asses, but a bit too lean.
Also, curvy girls can have great asses too, so your point is moot.

I wouldn't call myself a chubby chaser, but I really do prefer girls to have some jiggle, as opposed to being quite lean and tight.

Nah. Lean is clean brah. Gimme that girl with a tight ass, a nice rack, and flat abs. You can keep the flab. Ya'll niggas girls got too much to grab.
Quote by MetallicSka
4, 12, and 15. Would destroy.

Fuck one, kill one, marry one. Go.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Fuck one, kill one, marry one. Go.

You just ruined the thread.
Quote by captaincrunk
lol, like skinny bitches ever have titties

Oh they do.

Two girls I swooned over the most in high school were petite, thin, and had fantastic tits. "like, omg" type tits.

Man it's hard to even think about them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by captaincrunk

gimme the girl on the right 10 times out of 10.

The one in the middle's boobs aren't that much smaller than the one on the right.

Also, for me, shape>size
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
The one in the middle's boobs aren't that much smaller than the one on the right.

Also, for me, shape>size

I'd take the middle one, mos'def.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I'd take the middle one, mos'def.

She's hot.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I mean they're all three really attractive, but the middle one just does it the most for me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I like my girls not skinny, but not fat. I like big asses. My girlfriend is a good example. total hourglass figure, nice big ass/hips and D-size tits.

Quote by shavorules42
I'm half black so I tend to like my girls thick. What about you Pit?

What does you being half black have to do with it? It's your personal preference, not the preference of your entire race..
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by captaincrunk
yeah they are. the middle's like a 34C. the right is like a 36 DD.

Yea a cup size, like I said, not that much bigger. Plus they drop way more so don't look as nice anyway. And when put in proportion with the rest of her they don't look bigger.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Yea a cup size, like I said, not that much bigger. Plus they drop way more so don't look as nice anyway. And when put in proportion with the rest of her they don't look bigger.

that's two cup sizes, actually. There's a D in there. Also a bigger band size, meaning the actual boobies are bigger. a 36 B booby is larger than a 34 B booby

trust me, I know my titty facts
Quote by captaincupsize

Hell yeah dude. I'm not as hard-line as you with the whole "**** every other body type" deal (my girlfriend is much, much closer to the middle build), but I love a woman with curves. I don't really understand the rationale behind not digging that. But, then again, I'm not a ****** so
Quote by sam b
http://i.imgur.com/nd4We.jpg

#11.

I don't mind 12 either

EDIT: legs on #1

the facial expression on "average"

but yeah on topic, I have no qualms up till the last 4, but I almost always end up with 1-2

I'm scrawny as shit, probably for the best
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Jan 17, 2013,
Quote by willT08
More than a large C cup is overkill.

Come at me Crunk.

I agree
cat
Yep, agreed. EDIT: @ Will and xo's post

Also natural > surgically upgraded. Semi-flat chests are alright with me as long as they're not replaced by silicone or pectorals.
what defines chubby? both my ex and my gf were/are a little overweight, but look normal. iv liked girls of both.
Quote by willT08
More than a large C cup is overkill.

Come at me Crunk.

overkill is best kill
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Hell yeah dude. I'm not as hard-line as you with the whole "**** every other body type" deal (my girlfriend is much, much closer to the middle build), but I love a woman with curves. I don't really understand the rationale behind not digging that. But, then again, I'm not a ****** so

i've dated plenty of different kinds of women, I just prefer lush over pert
I don't chase specific body types. If I met someone awesome and perfect for me, it'd be dumb to refuse them cause they're fat. Bodies can change and all.

Also, C isn't overkill unless you're tiny.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
If Fat people were meant to have sex, they wouldn't be so fat...

It's either cake, cats and Sci-Fi and not making mother blush.
Or hair removal, drugs and girls.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.