Poll Options
View poll results: Midget, yes or no?
Hell yeah!
40 34%
No thank you.
76 66%
Voters: 116.
Page 2 of 2
Im not really attacted to people with dwarfism in the least but i would totally go gay for this guy.
My Girlfriend is just under 4'10" tall, so technically, she is a dwarf.

So....

Um....

Yes, I would.
No. Beastiality doesn't turn me on.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Quote by MasterExploder0
My girlfriend is 5'
Mine too!

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
As is mine. She's 1 inch shy of legally being a midget. She has a great body though.

We should make a club
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
The Pit is thirsty.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
How little are we talking here?

I don't think I'd get with anyone under 5 feet
Don't think she counts as a little person, but there's this one tiny adorable girl who goes to my college and I just wanna pick her up and put her on the end of me.
If by 'little person' you mean a child, then yeah, if they were grown up for their age. If you mean a midget then that's just sick.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Was this her?

Pft.

She looked like a cross between Bernadette from TBBT and Dobby from Peep Show.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
If a little person is a midget then no. Midgets freaks me out!

Midgets are gods little mishaps. No offens,
My last "serious" girlfriend was 5'1", and I'm 6'4"... I won't do shorter than 5' though. She was slim and proportional though, and not at all a midget. I actually know a "little person" who's about 5'6" or something, but he still technically looks like a "little person." He is literally a "tall midget."
I clicked no but I meant yes. When I was in Prague some black guys offered me and my friend '5 free beers and a midget'. Wish we took them up on the offer, one of my biggest regrets
Quote by Lord_Doku
I'm 191cm, all women are little to me.

How does it feel going round eating worlds with your silver herald.
Quote by MrDo0m
My last "serious" girlfriend was 5'1", and I'm 6'4"... I won't do shorter than 5' though. She was slim and proportional though, and not at all a midget. I actually know a "little person" who's about 5'6" or something, but he still technically looks like a "little person." He is literally a "tall midget."

Does anyone know if being a "tall midget" is a real medical condition? I got to thinking about this after i found out that the actor Kevin Weisman who i thought was a little person, was actually taller than me at 173 cm. He's got all the other characteristics of a midget though, big head, stubby arms and legs.
These threads are great.

Who knows. Your soul mate could turn out to be a dwarf.
I don't see it ever happening to me. That being said, I'm one of the sappy types who believes that honest, true love is more important than physical traits, and if it's ever found they won't matter.

But it hasn't happened to me yet, so bring on the average bitches.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 2 of 2