kennyguitarist6
21 IQ
Hello everybody and thanks in advance for the responses!

I'm new to the forum but I don't foresee myself posting much. I just have a question about which tremolo pedal to buy. The first thirty seconds of this song is what I'm going for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvMuu5UcYE

Am I looking for a hard, square tremolo as I think I am?

If possible, I'd like a blinking tempo light and it cost less than a hundred. Sound is first priority, though.

Thanks!
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
Quote by kennyguitarist6

Am I looking for a hard, square tremolo as I think I am?

i think so (but i'm not tremolo expert). Not sure of anything offhand with the specs you wanted (but as i said, i'm no tremolo expert ).
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

kennyguitarist6
21 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think so (but i'm not tremolo expert). Not sure of anything offhand with the specs you wanted (but as i said, i'm no tremolo expert ).

Thanks, Dave! Looks like I'm leaning towards a square-wave tremolo.
MarqueeMoon77
507 IQ
vox repeat precussion or an earthquaker devices hummingbird
I realize. That I hate the sound of guitars
trashedlostfdup
diet coke fiend.
13,435 IQ
i don't know if i have actually played one, but i was really consiering getting the voodoo lab tremolo. they are $<90 used any day for the four knob model. you have option for the shape. i never ended up actualy buying one though. however i really do like my microvibe and proctavia. they go pretty cheap used and IMO completely kill to the cheaper pedals in production, but they have served me well for a long time.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.
kennyguitarist6
21 IQ
Thanks a lot for the tips, guys! I'll be checking out YouTube clips of these pedals ASAP.