AdistantSECOND
111 IQ
I ordered an 2012 Epiphone Limited Edition Firebird Studio in TV Pelham Blue at Guitar Center the first weekend of October, 2012. Here it is the middle of January, 2013, and I still don't have it! And I can't find any info about it online anywhere except Zzounds and one other online instrument retailer. Both say they expect them in January, but it's a little weird that there is NO other info on it anywhere. Does anyone have any clue what's going on, and if I should get my money back from Guitar Center?
RealGuitarHero
Just Call Me Zacch.
1,790 IQ
This isn't the guitarcenter hotline. You might want to call them. Theyd probably be willing to give you a refund if thats what you want and not the guitar.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
SteveHOC
Used Register
1,051 IQ
Guitars get backordered. Epiphone has had this issue a lot lately, but Guitar Center employees won't know anything until the warehouse has them in. I had to cancel an order through GC when I worked for them because our rep had no idea what was going on with the Epiphone distributor. Check other distributors that aren't a subsidiary of GC and see what their inventory looks like, that's what I did, and I was able to get the guitar for slightly more than what it would have cost with my employee discount.
Roc8995
2,050 IQ
It's a special run. It probably got delayed. So you can't find any other info because it's a small exclusive run, and if they say they expect them in January I'd say wait three weeks before getting worried.
FatalGear41
War Mastiff!!!
1,381 IQ
Perhaps it has been "Extraordinarily Rendered" and taken to a secret C.I.A. black prison in some Third World hellhole, where it is being waterboarded for information?

Seriously; like others have said, things get backordered. Retailers and even manufacturers are recovering from the Christmas rush. They are all in the middle of annual inventory, which is a royal pain in the ass to perform. Give it a little time. Good things come to those who wait.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
blues4jesus
10 IQ
@AdistantSECOND..If you havnt already recieved your Epi. I found out that the guitar is backlogged, The next run comes out the week of the 7th of July. Stinks waiting but honestly I just bought one of the last first run Pelham blue Firebirds and its a beast worth the wait, I hope when you do get yours you love it as well. Good Luck and no Im not a Guitar Center employee I just randomly shop there(hate their fast food music approach) Good Luck my friend