i really appreciate it ^^
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
Great playing and tone man. Not familiar with the song unfortunately, but I think it's good none the less. Very well played.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
wow this is amazing :S seriously well done you are awesome at guitar. The playing is great and the sound is really good how do you record if you dont mind me asking?
thnx guys for your replies
@asakura11 ... i use my multi fx "tonelab st" which is connected to the pc by usb , and then record by audacity .
thats all
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
This is the greatest anime!! The problem was that it started with a lot of adult themes and when they brought it here to america it was geared toward children. The Dub was awful and they couldn't show it at times when children would watch it. They suffocated their audience.

I've been watching it since 1996. I believe last year was 15th anniversary. Movies in theaters every year topping box offices. Sponsored by P&G and McDonald. Getting up around 700 episodes.

Most people familiar with funimation call it case closed.

I still download episodes every week to keep updated. Very cool

also wanted to add that in the japanese anime the B'z have done most of the intro songs and are one of the top selling bands worldwide and Tak Matsumoto also had a epiphone elitist signature model
Last edited by kai29 at Jan 24, 2013,
woow seems like u are a really big fan of japanese anime xD
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
This vid was awesome, I just left a comment on your other vid. Again amazing stuff!
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2
that was amazing man, i wish i could play like that lol! i love your tone and your rhythm is especially strong, very very impressive. the high parts were especially impressive. i can't really find anything to criticize about this tbh...keep on playing/uploading videos, you're definitely one of the stronger musicians i've seen around here
Thanks guys I am really glad that u liked it
And sorry for the late reply xD
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
thanks bro .. i checked ur vid
left u a comment there ^^
Gear: