Page 1 of 2
Anyone heard any funny ones?

I've seen a few where they explain that "Pepsi" upside down spells "Isded", which they interpret as "Is Dead", then try to figure out what the logo means.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Christianity.

No hard feelings.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
9/11 truthers, moon landing truthers and antisemitism.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by whywefight
Slayer doesn't suck.

I'm more into Blind Guardian now, I just like Slayer's logo and their first 5 albums.

What about the one where JFK is living in Scotland with Janis Joplin?
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
That Sandy Hook conspiracy Youtube video has been making it around my news feed alot; its getting really annoying when 3/4 - 9/10 of that video can be debunked by common sense and google
Quote by Andrea55

I want my 3 mins back.

What about the one where we are actually in the 1700s?
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
the (non)existence of the searchbar
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
HAARP project, 9/11, Nostradamus lovers, moon landings, Sandy Hook shootings were a government thing, 9/11 again, there's this slightly obscure one about the Nazi'a controlling people through music frequencies (432hz, did a duffed article on it), chemtrails, JFK, vaccines causing autism, NWO, jews control the world, HIV is manmade and was a way of getting rid of (insert minority here), water flouride levels.

CRAZY ASS SHIT THAT NEED NOT BE SPREAD, PEOPLE.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by blake1221
meta joke about TS, cba to actually do one.

Could've just gone with 'TS is not a knob'. It's a fresh take but it's quite simple, don't know how you missed it. Too bad.

OT: TS is not a knob.
The U.S. government created HIV/AIDS in a laboratory with the intent of wiping out the lower class.
FORZA CATANIA
I'm gonna throw a personal one in here since I'm a Freemason

"Freemasons and the Illuminati control all the world's governments"

Ya I guess we sit and plan world domination right after our food drive discussions and community service lunches. When I was in University my room mate had a boyfriend who was into conspiracy theories and told her I was secretly a Satanist since I joined the Freemasons. I guess having a long family background in the organization and my willingness to do community service wasn't a good enough explanation for this guy. No, I had to have a secret devotion to power and Satan because that makes so much sense.
Quote by EpiExplorer
HAARP project, 9/11, Nostradamus lovers, moon landings, Sandy Hook shootings were a government thing, 9/11 again, there's this slightly obscure one about the Nazi'a controlling people through music frequencies (432hz, did a duffed article on it), chemtrails, JFK, vaccines causing autism, NWO, jews control the world, HIV is manmade and was a way of getting rid of (insert minority here), water flouride levels.

I think my neighbour would believe in everyone if he read about them.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
obama
osama

b.s.

coincidence? i think not.

Moon landing nuts
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by whywefight
Slayer doesn't suck.

This.

Also, has anyone mentioned the Obama birth certificate guys yet?
"Paul is Dead" is one I've always found to be ridiculous, but also funny and interesting in a, "heh, could you imagine?," kind of way.
Last edited by Shawn1379 at Jan 17, 2013,
Holocaust denial.
Holocaust confirmation.
Holocaust glorification.
Leaky condom's leading to great threads on forums.

I guess they're all ridiculous.
Cheese Whiz is edible food.

EDIT: Also, Aliens at the original Thanksgiving, as evidenced by Professor Kyle Brofloski
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Jan 17, 2013,
That the Ori are not gods. I mean how stupid is that?
I remember Louis Theroux interviewed some Rick James looking black supremacist in an episode of Weird Weekends. The nutcase claimed that a lot of white historical figures were actually black, and that the white man had rewritten history and made them white. Some of the people he mentioned were Shakespeare, the vikings and Henry IV.
I couldn't find a clip of it on youtube.
Quote by Gantz92
I remember Louis Theroux interviewed some Rick James looking black supremacist in an episode of Weird Weekends. The nutcase claimed that a lot of white historical figures were actually black, and that the white man had rewritten history and made them white. Some of the people he mentioned were Shakespeare, the vikings and Henry IV.
I couldn't find a clip of it on youtube.

The Vikings? Specifically choosing the basis for the concept of Aryanism is certainly... interesting.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
how about the people saying that the dark knight rises predicted the aurora and sandy hook shootings?
A popular Canadian one: the claim that US pressure was the reason for shitcanning the Avro Arrow.
Quote by Tempoe
HAARP is one I'm not really comfortable with actually.

HAARP might actually be the one fringe theory that isn't completely farfetched.

But then you throw in using it to cause hurricanes, project bluebeam, etc. etc. and it becomes foilhead heaven again.
Quote by badfish_lewis
I'm gonna throw a personal one in here since I'm a Freemason

"Freemasons and the Illuminati control all the world's governments"

Ya I guess we sit and plan world domination right after our food drive discussions and community service lunches. When I was in University my room mate had a boyfriend who was into conspiracy theories and told her I was secretly a Satanist since I joined the Freemasons. I guess having a long family background in the organization and my willingness to do community service wasn't a good enough explanation for this guy. No, I had to have a secret devotion to power and Satan because that makes so much sense.

I know a guy who believes that stuff. Dunno what's in his head
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
The Jewish Conspiracy is an interesting one to look at because it's purely borne out of racism rather than standard paranoia like most others
Immunizations can give you autism.

Free energy machines exist, but "they" don't want you to know about them.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Page 1 of 2