http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/foxdfive/media/guitarprojectblue_zps03d21fca.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 I have a guitar body, which I thought was a strat, but its not. The strat pickguard shown in the foreground doesnt come close to fitting. Im sure this is an import of some kind, but regardless does anyone recognize this body. I do not want to have to cut a pickguard for it

Last edited by foxdfive at Jan 17, 2013,
It actually looks similar to the old PRS EG body, but it is not because it is missing the horn contour
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks everyone. I bought this from a factory closeout pretty cheap and a strat pick guard wouldnt fit. No doubt this is probably a factory buyout from Asia somewhere. It no doubt has the strat look but the horn on the bottom is shorter and the pickup and pots route is too small to get strat stuff into. I routed out the cavity and redesigned a pick guard for it. For me this is just a project guitar I have other guitars, but finding a pick guard that fit would have saved me some time and a few dollars, but Ill get something out of it.
It will be white with red sunburst when Im finished sanding it
Presonus Studio One
Native Instruments Komplete 8
Douglas custom 7 string emg 707's
Telecaster Custom
Epiphone Goth Bass
Schecter Omen 7
Xaviere XT-890
Agile Dauntless