Page 2 of 5
- Guys in Black balaclava's staring at me intensely outside of my winder at night.
- Starting a conversation with a person I have no care in the world to talk to, but am being forced to.
- Growing old. Seriously everyday I realise it's been this many years since highschool ended gets me all sad and angry.
- Waking up with a knife and blood in my hands. (holding the blade ofcourse)
Mine's lame. I'm afraid of the tension leading up to things, and the things themselves are never even that bad when I meet them. E.g: jumpy films. Worst part for me is waiting for it. Confrontation also, I'm a pussy when I think things are about to go off but in a few situations where they did I was pretty good at holding my own or jumping into the middle and breaking it up.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Mine's lame. I'm afraid of the tension leading up to things, and the things themselves are never even that bad when I meet them. E.g: jumpy films. Worst part for me is waiting for it. Confrontation also, I'm a pussy when I think things are about to go off but in a few situations where they did I was pretty good at holding my own or jumping into the middle and breaking it up.

That's the idea.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
We have to hear this story.

I think I've told it before but whatever, it's not really exciting.

I went to Dorney Park on a kind of wet cloudy day. There was almost no one there so me and the guys I was with could just jump on any ride we wanted. There was almost no lines. At one point I started to feel really weird and my vision got really ****ed up so I went to the medical tent and threw up like 2 or 3 times.

I went home and didn't sleep at all. I then woke my mom up at like 5 in the morning pretty much crying because I felt so weird. I was soooo dizzy and nauseous, and my vision was still not right. We went to the emergency room and I had a Cat-Scan and other tests done. Turns out I had suffered a severe migraine and concussion triggered by the rides.

I left the hospital the following night but still felt weird for quite a while. They said I probably had this thing which was basically lite-PTSD that happens to people who get really bad migraines. (yea, I didn't know that existed either) I was an emotional wreck for a little over two plus weeks. My moods just flipped so much and had the strongest anxiety I've ver felt. It was overwhelming. I was so out of it, and I lost about 12-15 pounds in a few weeks because I wasn't eating.

It was one of the weirdest and worst experiences of my life. I just didn't feel like myself at all.

So yea, that's why I'm scared of amusement parks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 17, 2013,
I'm afraid of amusement parks too, each time I've been to one I only enjoyed the ride where you spin around while you're spinning around just on the ground.

I'm terrified of having my head fully below water. I went to a waterpark last year and there was a slide where you went in a circle and then slid down into 10 feet of water. I seriously thought I was going to drown, even though I could swim.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Fear itself.

#badass.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
being the absolute center of attention if i'm not accompanied by others. like, performing in front of people is fine because i'm accompanied by others, but if i was alone, it'd be frightening.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by WCPhils

I went to Dorney Park on a kind of wet cloudy day. There was almost no one there so me and the guys I was with could just jump on any ride we wanted. There was almost no lines. At one point I started to feel really weird and my vision got really ****ed up so I went to the medical tent and threw up like 2 or 3 times.

I went home and didn't sleep at all. I then woke my mom up at like 5 in the morning pretty much crying because I felt so weird. I was soooo dizzy and nauseous, and my vision was still not right. We went to the emergency room and I had a Cat-Scan and other tests done. Turns out I had suffered a severe migraine and concussion triggered by the rides.

I left the hospital the following night but still felt weird for quite a while. They said I probably had this thing which was basically lite-PTSD that happens to people who get really bad migraines. (yea, I didn't know that existed either) I was an emotional wreck for a little over two plus weeks. My moods just flipped so much and had the strongest anxiety I've ver felt. It was overwhelming. I was so out of it, and I lost about 12-15 pounds in a few weeks because I wasn't eating.

It was one of the weirdest and worst experiences of my life. I just didn't feel like myself at all.

Man, that is nuts. I would definitely not trust amusement parks after that haha.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by pwnadgebunny
being the absolute center of attention if i'm not accompanied by others. like, performing in front of people is fine because i'm accompanied by others, but if i was alone, it'd be frightening.

This

I can't even play in front of family unless they just kind of sit there, talk amoungst themselves and let me get comfortable first.

But I've played over 10 shows with my band and never had any problem at all
Quote by raoooos
drug culture :'( :'(

In what way?
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by pwnadgebunny

See, I'm the opposite. I've played piano alone in front of large groups of people before and I'm fine, but if I'm with a group of people also playing I get nervous because I'm afraid I'll mess it up for everyone.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

Sounds like you have some pre-existing form of motion intolerance. Best thing to do is avoid those rides indeed.

Do you have trouble flying as well?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Sounds like you have some pre-existing form of motion intolerance. Best thing to do is avoid those rides indeed.

Do you have trouble flying as well?

Never flown, but yea it's definitely some pre-existing thing. The doctors said could have been anything from my sinuses, to because we went on ride after ride so quickly because the park was empty, to how my brain freaking sits inside my skull. (yes, a neurologist actually said that may have been it because it's fairly common. Nothing really harmful, just get bad motion sickness stuff) I had also never been on rides that flip you upside down and stuff before then and that's what seemed to trigger it.

So yea, I just avoid that stuff now.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 17, 2013,
Suffocating, driving, and crazy weirdos in public.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Crazy weirdos in public, helicopters/planes landing on my head/going out when there's a riot, I'm a pussy.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Interestingly enough, I've been thinking about the two things that scare me more than anything else a lot lately. We'll call them 1 (scariest thing) and 2 (second scariest thing). The thing is, at some point in my life, I may very well have to voluntarily choose to have 2 happen to me. If I don't, there is a choice that 1 could happen, and 1 is exponentially worse than 2. The tricky thing is that realistically, if I don't choose 2, I have no idea how likely it is that 1 will ever occur. If either 1 or 2 happen though, they are both more or less irreversible.

I really wish I could talk to somebody about it, but it's not something I could ever talk to anyone about because in a way that would potentially put the burden on them for having to choose for me. This would simply not be favorable because they have an even worse sense of the odds that 1 may occur.

It's kind of hard to really make it make any sense without actually saying what it is, but if you knew precisely what 1 and 2 were, you would understand why I can't talk about it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
- Guys in Black balaclava's staring at me intensely outside of my winder at night.

What if they're cold? Balaclava's do wonders if it's cold outside
My God, it's full of stars!
Hmm... car accidents. I was in my friend's car last night as he totaled it on an icy bridge on the highway. That shit was not cool at all. So scary.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Awkward silences... man those things scare the crap outta me.

Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by bradulator
Deep, open water. The anxiety I felt in certain parts of Life of Pi was nuts.

I am a very weak swimmer but I love being far from shore and seeing nothing but open water everywhere. I have a thing for the ocean.

I understand this anxiety though. The thought of being stuck in deep, open water is terrifying but at the same time I think that would be the most 'beautiful' way to die.
Quote by slipknot5678
I am a very weak swimmer but I love being far from shore and seeing nothing but open water everywhere. I have a thing for the ocean.

I understand this anxiety though. The thought of being stuck in deep, open water is terrifying but at the same time I think that would be the most 'beautiful' way to die.

Have you ever seen the movie Open Water?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Have you ever seen the movie Open Water?

No. Is that the one with the shark attacks?
Quote by blake1221
Getting held up by a meth addict.

I heard this theory that Walter doesn't actually have cancer or money troubles and it's all just a giant ruse to get one of his former dropout students, Jessie, to finally learn and accept chemistry.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by slipknot5678
No. Is that the one with the shark attacks?

Yea, it's creepy as ****

It's just them floating in the water for an hour and a half. No music or anything. Just them

It's a really surreal and creepy movie
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, it's creepy as ****

It's just them floating in the water for an hour and a half. No music or anything. Just them

It's a really surreal and creepy movie

I meant if you died without shark attacks (it would be painful either way obviously).

That film sounds interesting, but in all honesty, as pathetic as this sounds, death scenes in films really get to me.

Edit: I watched a few clips on youtube and this film is inaccurate. Moon jellyfish do not typically sting humans and when they do it can barely be felt.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jan 17, 2013,
Clowns, Cockroaches, Being around strange, gay people that might rape me, Being stabbed in the eye, or getting my dick chopped off, Complete darkeness unless im sleeping or something I intend.

That's pretty much it.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

https://theslowdeathhooks.bandcamp.com/releases

Quote by naedauuf
I heard this theory that Walter doesn't actually have cancer or money troubles and it's all just a giant ruse to get one of his former dropout students, Jessie, to finally learn and accept chemistry.

I lol'd
Quote by k.lainad
Being around strange, gay people that might rape me

___

Quote by The_Blode
Large flying insects, stepping on snails, and people touching me unexpectedly
cat