Page 4 of 5
Spiders
People I love dying
Getting Seratonin Syndrome and never being ever to be able happy (I don't know why this is an actual fear, but it is)
Being forever alone(.jpg)
Riding in the car freaks me the **** out
Heights kinda freak me out
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

Riding in the car freaks me the **** out

What?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'm pretty scared of elevators

I'll ride if it's necessary but otherwise I avoid them whenever I can.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
What?

i dunno. i hate riding in cars. like if the person driving is going fast, or making fast turns.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Jako215
You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

I'm scared of escalators. I use em but it takes me a second to get on one. I saw a show when I was a kid about people losing limbs and toes and feet on an escalator, and that ruined them for me.

Same, no amount of money, women, or anything in the world would ever make me do that. Eventually my fear would just paralyze me anyways.. I can't even control it.

Ironically, my dad used tell me that small children can get sucked under escalators when I was little. I was pretty uncomfortable by that, even though I know now he was clearly busting my balls. ****ed up to find out just now that they literally could cause serious damage.
Heights. Probably doesn't help givin that I have fallen off a roof, and through a ceiling.
another thing that freaks me out is being in any moving vehicle and looking at the ground as we move. that's because i jumped off the back of a golf cart on halloween and hit my head really hard.
you're a stone fox
Quote by ihartfood
that mother ****ing werewolf from harry potter.

youve seen it.

**** that shit.

that + the goosebumbs werewolf episode freaked me out so bad as a kid. i had nightmares for a long time ):
you're a stone fox
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol

you're a mean man ):
you're a stone fox
well... my friend made me listen to reverse speech sound clips this morning... and then my dog snuck into my room and jumped onto my bed.

scared the living bejesus out of me.

EDIT: my mother's driving.
it scares a ton of other people too.
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Jan 19, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
The werewolf from Happy Potter 3?

wtf guys

the goosebumbs thing originally scared me when i was like 5, and then harry potter brought back the nightmares later
you're a stone fox
Quote by chookiecookie
Just have to say this again but...

****ing wow.

You've completely scared away my sex drive.

I hate you for sharing this.

Lol...my friend, you didn't have to deal with it!

By the third time it was more annoying and painful than scary, but the good news is it comes back stronger each time, so I haven't had any problems for about one and a half years now.

For anyone that it DOES happen to, don't freak out, use antiseptic creams and DO NOT touch it until it is FULLY healed, or the cycle will just start again. Your partner/hand will have to learn patience.
Everything... Being financially broke, stranded out anywhere, nuclear war, high taxes, etc...

The only thing that truly terrifies me are guns. Someone I knew was talking to a friend and I about his gun and how he thought someone was breaking into his house. I was uncomfortable with just the topic, but when he showed it to the other person and I could see it I had to leave the room, I thought I was going to have a panic attack.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Jan 20, 2013,
Smoking related diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, being fat (again).
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
when pulling out and finding your knob covered in blood.

happened 3 times last year. the frantic seconds you spend waiting for the pain before realizing each time that it is hers will be the scariest moments of your life lads
Quote by WCPhils
I'm pretty scared of elevators

I'll ride if it's necessary but otherwise I avoid them whenever I can.
This. Except there is never a situation when it's necessary.

I went to visit my friend at her dorm recently and she lived on the 4th floor, that really sucked.
Bees and wasps. They scare the shit out of me, and I will literally scream if one lands on me.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by T7E
when pulling out and finding your knob covered in blood.

happened 3 times last year. the frantic seconds you spend waiting for the pain before realizing each time that it is hers will be the scariest moments of your life lads

Uhh.. Try lube, then your dick won't peel like a banana.

Seriously how often does your dick rip? I have sex almost every single day (live-in GF) and I've NEVER had this happen to me. In fact the only sex-related pain I've ever experience on my dick was getting it bent.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf

Seriously how often does your dick rip? I have sex almost every single day (live-in GF) and I've NEVER had this happen to me. In fact the only sex-related pain I've ever experience on my dick was getting it bent.

He said it wasn't his blood...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I know, but he said "the frantic seconds you spend waiting for the pain before realizing each time that it is hers", meaning he's had it happen and it WAS his, though.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by noisewall11
There are tons little things people have already listed that definatly get to me. But my all time fear is definatly heights. Scared like a little weeping girl... I get vertigo just from looking at cliffs, etc. no matter how far away from them I am. So, i'd like to share this with all my brothers and sisters that share this wonderful fear with me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYZZPwJr_c

I love that video. You should see free solo rock climbers. Alex Honnold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCAy1v1fnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR1jwwagtaQ&NR=1
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Jan 20, 2013,
The only thing that truly scares me is the fragility of society. All you have to do is watch fat Americans on Black Friday to get a glimpse of what people would do if society really did start to collapse, and that's just the start.

I'm not sure I'd know what to do if society starting collapsing all around us, to protect my family and the ones I love.

Every time I watch The Road, it really sends chills down my spine...
Sharks in lakes. Yes. If I start thinking of sharks I can't swim. Not even in lakes.
The retardation of myself when drunk. Waking up the day after is not very enjoyable.

And the one above me is a good one. How small a nudge/provokation some people need to full-retard and become violent, selfish and absolutely crazy. It's scary. We had an incident with Instagram here recently where some people were claimed to be "sluts" in some group/whatever. The day after 500-600 people went to the school of the girl responsible for the group to "punish" her.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 20, 2013,
Quote by naedauuf

I think you missed a part of my post man. It weren't mine.

2*GF
1*Random Party Girl

Edit:
Quote by naedauuf
I know, but he said "the frantic seconds you spend waiting for the pain before realizing each time that it is hers", meaning he's had it happen and it WAS his, though.

nah I just worded it way poorly

The stories I have heard though.........
Last edited by T7E at Jan 20, 2013,
I have heard of it happening, though (some skin somewhere on the dick rips and it hurts a lot). That's why I asked

Sorry, brutha.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
I have heard of it happening, though (some skin somewhere on the dick rips and it hurts a lot). That's why I asked

Sorry, brutha.

Yeah hence my concern.

We cool bro. We cool

ALSO PHILS!!!!!!!
Quote by WCPhils
I think I've told it before but whatever, it's not really exciting.

I went to Dorney Park on a kind of wet cloudy day. There was almost no one there so me and the guys I was with could just jump on any ride we wanted. There was almost no lines. At one point I started to feel really weird and my vision got really ****ed up so I went to the medical tent and threw up like 2 or 3 times.

I went home and didn't sleep at all. I then woke my mom up at like 5 in the morning pretty much crying because I felt so weird. I was soooo dizzy and nauseous, and my vision was still not right. We went to the emergency room and I had a Cat-Scan and other tests done. Turns out I had suffered a severe migraine and concussion triggered by the rides.

I left the hospital the following night but still felt weird for quite a while. They said I probably had this thing which was basically lite-PTSD that happens to people who get really bad migraines. (yea, I didn't know that existed either) I was an emotional wreck for a little over two plus weeks. My moods just flipped so much and had the strongest anxiety I've ver felt. It was overwhelming. I was so out of it, and I lost about 12-15 pounds in a few weeks because I wasn't eating.

It was one of the weirdest and worst experiences of my life. I just didn't feel like myself at all.

So yea, that's why I'm scared of amusement parks

Bro it happened to me also!!!!

I was 12 and and representing my district in athletics. Early in the morning while warming up i was real dizzy and shit, and then I went off to the high jump. I cleared my first attempt, and as I stood up I hit the deck and upchucked like mental. Then the pain hit me and I could hardly walk. They put me in the shade because I felt so hot, but my body was actually doing the opposite and went into hypothermia. It was a ****ing 22 degree Celcius day. By the time I got to the hospital I was going blue and shit and they gave me CT scans and put me in a thermal envelope thing and it took two days before I was right. They thought i had a haemorage and shit but to this day it's un explained. I lost 11 kilos in 6 days because all i could eat were a few dry crackers and water. I convinced myself it was some photo sensitivity thing and didn't leave the house for 2 weeks, kept my blinds down and stuff.
For about three years after that I would get migranes every three or so weeks as a result of physical activity. Then I took a year off competetive sport, just jogged and stuff, and I've only had two since going back.

You are not alone
Last edited by T7E at Jan 20, 2013,
Being a hobo one day.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I've just realized that I know exactly what kind of dizzy you guys are talking about. I got it one Christmas Eve, went downstairs to find my mum and the lights from the tree made me fecking freak out it was so painful to look at. But mine went away after a couple hours of sitting around sipping on milk. Feck having that for days on end.
Quote by T7E
Yeah hence my concern.

We cool bro. We cool

ALSO PHILS!!!!!!!

Bro it happened to me also!!!!

I was 12 and and representing my district in athletics. Early in the morning while warming up i was real dizzy and shit, and then I went off to the high jump. I cleared my first attempt, and as I stood up I hit the deck and upchucked like mental. Then the pain hit me and I could hardly walk. They put me in the shade because I felt so hot, but my body was actually doing the opposite and went into hypothermia. It was a ****ing 22 degree Celcius day. By the time I got to the hospital I was going blue and shit and they gave me CT scans and put me in a thermal envelope thing and it took two days before I was right. They thought i had a haemorage and shit but to this day it's un explained. I lost 11 kilos in 6 days because all i could eat were a few dry crackers and water. I convinced myself it was some photo sensitivity thing and didn't leave the house for 2 weeks, kept my blinds down and stuff.
For about three years after that I would get migranes every three or so weeks as a result of physical activity. Then I took a year off competetive sport, just jogged and stuff, and I've only had two since going back.

You are not alone

Wow. Weird it happened when you went off the high jump because I think the ride that triggered mine was actually one of those ones that takes you up really high and then drops you into a freefall. They said it could have been something with the pressure of falling because migraines are mostly burst blood vessels. Well that's what caused the ****ed up vision at least. The negative Gs of falling just messed me up

Sounds worse than mine but similar at the same time. This happened to me September 2011, and I'll be honest, I only started feeling like myself again a few months ago. Right after it happened I only left the house for school because I was absolutely terrified it would happen again. A few months after I went and played basketball with friends and it did kinda happen on a much smaller scale. I just freaked out and went home. Felt like such a loser. The amount of anxiety I had was ridiculous

I haven't got many migraines since, and when I did they were gone in about 5-6 hours.

Glad to know I'm not the only one
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 20, 2013,
What scares me... Smile.jpg.......that shit's scary, get a cold shiver everytime I look at it