Page 1 of 4
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
So, basically. about a month ago I kicked everyone out of my metalcore band and decided to go solo for a while. Everything has been going good, except for one thing.. The fat bassist recently got kicked out of his mom's house, and he has nowhere to go. He walks around the streets by day and mooches off other guys in the neighborhood by night. Like every day around 5ish, he shows up at my house asking for food because he knows we have a stash of hot pockets in our pantry and basement, regardless of how many times i've told him i'm done with him and want nothing to do with him. But that's not the point..
Recently he came over and spent the night at my house. We both got super drunk and had a giant argument over which is better, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. I got tired and fell asleep, while he went and threw up on our dining room table and pissed on the floor, and also squirted our house cat with maple syrup.
I woke up the next morning with a massive headache, and for some reason he wanted to be an asshole and started blackmailing me with the fact that my mother had to go through major drug rehabilitation back in 2010.. It's just really stressful.
I really want this fat **** out of my life, but he won't leave.. I need advice.
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
Eat him.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
Oh hey...Not like there are threads created for this.

And as a huge Star Wars fan, I would say without a doubt the Lord of the Rings wins. The influence on fantasy, and through fantasy sci-fi (Star Wars) is huge. His use of the trilogy also has had far reaching effects in literature.
Quote by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
ahahaha 9/10 ty
I'm going to bed now
thanks
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Jan 17, 2013,
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Does he have a key to your place or something? Just tell him to **** off and don't let him in.

EDIT: As movies, Star Wars is better. As literature, LOTR.

EDIT2: Oh it's album art guy again.

*yawn* I've heard better stories.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 17, 2013,
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
Eat him.

Noooo, he's a fat 22-year old piece of shit. Gross..
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,634 IQ
Next time he comes around shoot him with a paintball gun.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,720 IQ
Quote by edmodo23

tl;dr. Tell him to listen to bands like S!C and Pride Before the Fall and he won't want to be your friend no more. Problem solved.

Edit: Okay I read it. Tell him you'll threaten his ears by blasting bands like S!C and Pride Before the Fall as loud as possible. Problem solved.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 18, 2013,
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by CoreysMonster
Does he have a key to your place or something? Just tell him to **** off and don't let him in.

EDIT: As movies, Star Wars is better. As literature, LOTR.

He does. Occasionally I walk home from show choir practice and when I enter the hoiuse the first thing I see is his fat ass spawled on the coach eating cheetos and watching some weird sitcom i've never heard of. I keep asking my mother to change the lock on our door, but she already works 14 hours a day, so there isnt much time for that..
Extra Ordinary
Meh
197 IQ
Sorry man but this is your problem because you let him into your home.
Also, blackmailing you about your mother isn't much dirt anyway. So he's just going to be spreading useless gossip.
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
He does. Occasionally I walk home from show choir practice and when I enter the hoiuse the first thing I see is his fat ass spawled on the coach eating cheetos and watching some weird sitcom i've never heard of. I keep asking my mother to change the lock on our door, but she already works 14 hours a day, so there isnt much time for that..

then you do it ******

god the answer is so simple man

dont act like you dont know what to do. Its cool to share your story and stuff but dont try and squeeze sympathy out of us when the answer is ****ing obvious. ****
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
So basically, i'm in a metalcore band, but we arent very good. Our bassist is fat with no stage presence, and he is a dick to everyone, not to mention he sucks at bass and plays a right handed bass even though he's left handed. We want to kick him out but he is our source for free food, so we have decided to keep him. He also gets up to "take a dump" in the middle of practice sessions, but we have recently realized he was lying, after our vocalist walked in on him masturbating in my bathroom.

We also have a rhythm guitarist with a cheep $150 guitar who tries to do crabcore, and his timing is so bad he always throws the band off. Not to mention during breakdowns he tries to solo off and it sucks major ass. He always gets mad at me because the riffs I write are too hard for him, so much to the point that he just cases his guitar and goes in the other room and complains about me.

I really think our band will go somewhere, but I really want to get through these problems, I want us to get along. Any advice?

ahahahah 9/10 ty
alright im actually going now

thanks
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
then you do it ******

god the answer is so simple man

dont act like you dont know what to do. Its cool to share your story and stuff but dont try and squeeze sympathy out of us when the answer is ****ing obvious. ****

Lol you mad brah??
blizzboy
I do stuff.
186 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
squirted our house cat with maple syrup.

Here's the good part, for those wondering.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
AxeToFall
Dazed Glonuts
30 IQ
So he's 22, therefore I assume you are about the same age. Thus, you should be old enough to not let someone sleep in your house & eat your food.
Dregen
-
2,365 IQ
next time you go home take off your pants, then proceed to walk in the living room and grab your penis while asking him if he can check out this mole because it looks like cancer.
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by AxeToFall
So he's 22, therefore I assume you are about the same age. Thus, you should be old enough to not let someone sleep in your house & eat your food.

No, I'm actually only 16
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
Lol you mad brah??
I am very mad right now and came to the pit to chill and then I see this shit man thats not even cool **** why do people do this so much goddammit I try n try n try to escape this negative shit n find it wherever I goddamn go n it doesnt even have to be there but people dont know how to deal with it right n its so damn simple
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
I am very mad right now and came to the pit to chill and then I see this shit man thats not even cool **** why do people do this so much goddammit I try n try n try to escape this negative shit n find it wherever I goddamn go n it doesnt even have to be there but people dont know how to deal with it right n its so damn simple

Lol calm down bro
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
Lol calm down bro

dude, calm down. weaponized was giving calm, thought out responses and you just went apeshit on him.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by Weaponized

Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,720 IQ
Seriously edmodo, you have some serious rage issues.
You should act your age, not your shoe size.

Poor, innocent Weaponized.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 18, 2013,
AxeToFall
Dazed Glonuts
30 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
No, I'm actually only 16

Well I guess I have to spell it out for you.

1) Tell him to leave
2) If he doesn't leave, call the cops
3) ?????
4) Profit
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
I just texted him about it.. Now he's threatening to spraypaint our garage door..
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
So, basically. about a few minutes ago I masturbated and decided to go to the pit for a while. Everything has been going good, except for one thing.. The fat edmodo23 recently got wifi out of his mom's house, and he has nowhere to go. He post shit on the pit by day and sucks off other guys in the neighborhood by night. Like every day around 5ish, he shows up at my forum asking for advice because he knows we have a stash of dumb posters in our pantry and basement, regardless of how many times i've told him i'm done with him and want nothing to do with him. But that's not the point..

whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

bookmarked.

[evil laugh]
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
for **** sake I think this might be my favourite ever thread or maybe I just really need a sleep
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
This can't be real...

no one is that much of a loser...
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
MakinLattes
fully retractable
1,097 IQ
I think you should start a record label for underground rappers in northern Indiana to take your mind off of it.
AxeToFall
Dazed Glonuts
30 IQ
Edit: Post deleted b/c no one is this stupid, TS or the "bass player"
Last edited by AxeToFall at Jan 18, 2013,
edmodo23
Banned
620 IQ
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
This can't be real...

no one is that much of a loser...

You've never met him. I was shocked of how much of a loser he is.
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
Quote by edmodo23
You've never met him. I was shocked of how much of a loser he is.

Go right now, buy a new deadbolt.
they're not hard to install...

If you find him in your house again after you've changed the locks, call the cops for breaking and entering.

as the guy said above, he's already threatened to damage your property. If anything happens, he'll be to blame.

Go right now and buy a deadbolt

Go right the **** now, And buy a deadbolt
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
benomino324
Tremonti Jr.
387 IQ
Personally, I would be straight up with the guy. Tell him how it really is and if he doesn't like that, then let him bask in his own misery.
Quote by Scutchington
May 1st 2010 I had a sandwich.

May 1st 2011 Osama is killed.

May 2nd 2011 I decided the sandwich I had last year was pretty good.
PoisonousNipple
Banned
42 IQ
I can't believe you two got into a huge argument about Star Wars and LOTR then he taken it to the "next level".

This thread is great.