Page 2 of 4
>started blackmailing me with the fact that my mother had to go through major drug rehabilitation back in 2010.

i'm not sure how that's blackmail
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by edmodo23
You've never met him. I was shocked of how much of a loser he is.

And yet, he's "outsmarting" you.
Quote by AxeToFall
And yet, he's "outsmarting" you.

By dousing his cat in syrup no less!
You should have never let the gimp out of the basement, duh.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
****ing lol. If someone did that to me, this ...

+

+

would be something that would be involved. Also

/toughguy
/fakestory
/fatshit
/turdburgler
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You know how he maple syrup'ed your cat.
He didn't just do it for lawls
If you know what I mean *wink *wink
Quote by Weaponized
I am very mad right now and came to the pit to chill and then I see this shit man thats not even cool **** why do people do this so much goddammit I try n try n try to escape this negative shit n find it wherever I goddamn go n it doesnt even have to be there but people dont know how to deal with it right n its so damn simple

Oh my ****ing god
ayy lmao
Quote by Weaponized
kill him

Thread should have ended here. Problem solved. Just do it.
Quote by Weaponized
then you do it ******

god the answer is so simple man

dont act like you dont know what to do. Its cool to share your story and stuff but dont try and squeeze sympathy out of us when the answer is ****ing obvious. ****

no the thread should have ended here.

seriously ts, just change the locks. if that doesnt work then you can kill him

but if that doesn't work then you should probably call the cops
Why would you let someone you don't like into your house and then get drunk with them?That's just dumb.

Quote by edmodo23
I got tired and fell asleep, while he went and threw up on our dining room table and pissed on the floor

This made my day.Thank you.
I am not accountable for this, okay.
Quote by whywefight
Anyone wanna play bets on how long itll be till he's banned again?

It won't happen, I read the rules
Quote by Weaponized
I am very mad right now and came to the pit to chill and then I see this shit man thats not even cool **** why do people do this so much goddammit I try n try n try to escape this negative shit n find it wherever I goddamn go n it doesnt even have to be there but people dont know how to deal with it right n its so damn simple

You have really high up contacts in the rap scene do you not?

I thought they were all tough and shit, get one of them to sort the bassist out!
Screencapped the OP for future lulz
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by edmodo23
He does. Occasionally I walk home from show choir practice and when I enter the hoiuse the first thing I see is his fat ass spawled on the coach eating cheetos and watching some weird sitcom i've never heard of. I keep asking my mother to change the lock on our door, but she already works 14 hours a day, so there isnt much time for that..

Does he actually break in? Call the police...
That's what you get for liking metalcore. Fag.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by edmodo23
So, basically. about a month ago I kicked everyone out of my metalcore band and decided to go solo for a while.

I couldn't read past there.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ometh

Go listen to some Converge, fag
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 18, 2013,
Quote by Ometh
This.

But then again, he's only 16. Who at that age knows decent music anyway?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
This.

But then again, he's only 16. Who at that age knows decent music anyway?

lel
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

I highly doubt that TS is talking about that kind of metalcore anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I highly doubt that TS is talking about that kind of metalcore anyway.

Bro, Asking Alexandria for lyfe \m/

I don't even know what genre they are
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Bro, Asking Alexandria for lyfe \m/

I don't even know what genre they are

No. We were kinda like All That Remains and As I Lay Dying and Killswitch Engage. Converge isnt really metalcore to me. They seem to fall more in the hardcore punk realm.
Quote by edmodo23
No. We were kinda like All That Remains and As I Lay Dying and Killswitch Engage. Converge isnt really metalcore to me. They seem to fall more in the hardcore punk realm.

All those bands have more than one member.

Or is this another example of you using "we" to mean just you?
Quote by edmodo23
So, basically. about a month ago I kicked everyone out of my metalcore band and decided to go solo for a while. Everything has been going good, except for one thing.. The fat bassist recently got kicked out of his mom's house, and he has nowhere to go. He walks around the streets by day and mooches off other guys in the neighborhood by night. Like every day around 5ish, he shows up at my house asking for food because he knows we have a stash of hot pockets in our pantry and basement, regardless of how many times i've told him i'm done with him and want nothing to do with him. But that's not the point..
Recently he came over and spent the night at my house. We both got super drunk and had a giant argument over which is better, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. I got tired and fell asleep, while he went and threw up on our dining room table and pissed on the floor, and also squirted our house cat with maple syrup.
I woke up the next morning with a massive headache, and for some reason he wanted to be an asshole and started blackmailing me with the fact that my mother had to go through major drug rehabilitation back in 2010.. It's just really stressful.
I really want this fat **** out of my life, but he won't leave.. I need advice.

lol
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Let the law know he won't stop coming to your house and he has vandalized your car.

Or sucker punch him from behind, doesn't sound like he travels in a homeless pack.
Quote by WCPhils

I wasn't talking about that kind of metalcore silly pie
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by edmodo23
and also squirted our house cat with maple syrup.

I don't know what to suggest, man, sorry.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Ometh
I wasn't talking about that kind of metalcore silly pie

ok
___

Quote by The_Blode
Cry more.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Get. The. Key. Off. Him.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by edmodo23

Cannot believe no-one has picked up on this yet. I'm a big fan of all the bands you mentioned, but metalcore is Converge
Tell him to return his key. If he refuses, call the police. It's that simple TS, even a 16 year old could have solved this.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore