daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,961 IQ
Just follow me for a minute.

Captain Hook -> Sandy Hook -> Hurricane Sandy -> Rock You Like A Hurricane -> Rolling Rock -> Operation Rolling Thunder -> Operation Enduring Freedom -> Freedom Tower -> TWIN TOWERS!

OMG! Captain Hook blew up the Twin Towers! Conspiracy!

SexyLikeAPig
Don't judge us fat girls
59 IQ
Do you know what else is a conspiracy? The banning of rockstarrrr!

FREE ROCKSTARRRR!
RIP Adam
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,961 IQ
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I'm not fully convinced.

Bro. I just make it clear to you! Open your eyes! Stop believing the lies!

Do I need to make a video too?
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by daytripper75
Bro. I just make it clear to you! Open your eyes! Stop believing the lies!

Do I need to make a video too?

Yes
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
SMH07
Chat shít get banged
126 IQ
All the sheep will never believe you.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by daytripper75
Captain Hook -> Sandy Hook -> Hurricane Sandy -> Rock You Like A Hurricane -> Rolling Rock -> Operation Rolling Thunder -> Operation Enduring Freedom -> Freedom Tower -> TWIN TOWERS!

Nope, here is where you go wrong.

Captain Hook -> Sandy Hook -> Hurricane Sandy -> Rock You Like A Hurricane -> The Rock -> Dwayne Johnson -> Andrew Johnson -> Andrew Jackson -> Jackson guitars -> Dean guitars -> Dean from Supernatural

Dean's actually Captain Hook, that rumor that you've heard that he blew up the twin towers is totally false and is demonic propoganda.
Dirge Humani
Tyler
282 IQ
Olsen Twins -> Twin Towers. Get with the program.
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,961 IQ
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Yes

Oh.

I thought you'd take my word for it. People don't usually ask for proof in these situations.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by Dirge Humani

If only the truth was that simple......
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,961 IQ
Quote by Dirge Humani

So, so innocent. How sweet.

OPEN YOUR EYES! It's all about Barry HUSSEIN Obama.
chookiecookie
Just keep smiling
203 IQ
Quote by whywefight
Nope, here is where you go wrong.

Captain Hook -> Sandy Hook -> Hurricane Sandy -> Rock You Like A Hurricane -> The Rock -> Dwayne Johnson -> Andrew Johnson -> Andrew Jackson -> Jackson guitars -> Dean guitars -> Dean from Supernatural

Dean's actually Captain Hook, that rumor that you've heard that he blew up the twin towers is totally false and is demonic propoganda.

My god.

It all makes sense now!

Bush is a demon!
ayy lmao
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
733 IQ
Reported for spam.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

DrewMeyer
2,868 IQ
Quote by snipelfritz
I don't remember Captain Hook being in LOTR

I thought the same thing at first, too, but I believe he's talking about the twin towers in America, not the two towers of the Lord of the Rings.
MinterMan22
steady eating booty mc||
765 IQ
ha no. everyone knows the government used life sentenced prisoners who were in the prison's drama program and spray tanned them to look arab to fake hijack the plane into their own building so they can declare war on drugs 15 years prior to it.
..::fat
lard::..
jjfeu662
Celestia
1,996 IQ
There's a thread for this: *Ridiculous Conspiracy Thread*
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Jan 18, 2013,
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,073 IQ
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****
1,019 IQ
It's OK everyone. I finally figured everything out.

It has always been known that the Earth is flat. However, this information was deemed unsafe for the common man (for obvious reasons). For centuries, governments hired mercenaries to spread rumors about a round Earth. Plato. Aristotle. Columbus. All of them government drones perpetuating a deadly lie. But, somehow, it worked. The masses believed in a spherical Earth.

A small hiccup emerged when a man named Lee Harvey Oswald threatened to reveal the truth. President Kennedy took the initiative to silence him, at the ultimate cost. The truth was concealed effectively until the late 1960’s, when people were educated enough to start questioning the idea. The American government decided to take action. They staged a trip to the moon, where they could reveal fake pictures of a spherical planet. Despite common sense, sheep across the world actually believed a man could make it to the moon with 1960’s technology. The government and their paid media won again. For years this hoax continued to conceal the truth. For now, the Earth stayed round.

Decades later, the American Government had to take action once more. Terrorists in the Middle East planned to reveal the truth about the Earth to the entire world. Of course, America would be condemned for attacking an innocent nation. That’s why President Bush had to stage one of the most intricate schemes in the history of this flat world we live in. It was dangerous. It was risky. It was impossible. But it worked. Moved by passion, the American people supported the President’s decision to strike Al Qaeda. The truth was safe once more.

You all know what happens next. The NRA stormed into Obama’s office. They knew the truth, and they wouldn’t let the people be blinded anymore. The US Military couldn’t possibly stand a chance against such an elite force. They had too many guns. In order to remove the NRA’s only source of power, he staged a disgusting murder at an elementary school. With the ultimate motivator at his side, children, he was able to push his anti-gun agenda.

We have to stop him before it’s too late. DON’T LET THE TRUTH BE HIDDEN ANY LONGER! THIS IS OUR EARTH! LET US KNOW ITS TRUE SHAPE! Open your eyes, sheep. Thank me later.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Jan 18, 2013,
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
You're... a.... CROOK! Captain Hook! Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.