Page 2 of 3
Quote by eGraham
Sounds miserable. I never go a whole day without touching myself.

I haven't touched myself in 5 days and don't plan to tonight.

Fuck me, right?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Fuck me, right?
If even you won't do it, I don't see why anyone else would.
Last edited by lncognito at Jan 19, 2013,
I'm not 100% asexual, but I'm really close to it. I find it really alienating when people talk about sex as a necessity/central part of life.

My mother said there's something wrong with me, but I don't see what's so problematic about it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Philip_pepper
I haven't touched myself in 5 days and don't plan to tonight.

Fuck me, right?

Who plans to beat off? I dunno about anyone else, but the urge only comes up when there's a catalyst, like an attractive women, me scratching my balls, or the wind blowing.
Quote by Iommianity
Who plans to beat off? I dunno about anyone else, but the urge only comes up when there's a catalyst, like an attractive women, me scratching my balls, or the wind blowing.

Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
When I said touch myself, I didn't necessarily mean just masturbation.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by stonedhippos
yep, i'm asexual. i just split yesterday and my other me went to work at noon.

/thread

Quote by theogonia777
We decided that the typical asexual basically justs sits in the corner all day, arms crossed and scowling, thinking about how much they hate everyone. And they never touch themselves ever, and never even talk to anyone unless it's to say "go away I hate you I'm asexual."

This seems pretty accurate as well.

OT: I read through some of the FAQs on that website, and I'm sorry, but it all just seems so ridiculous to me. Sexual feelings are hardwired into your brain, ffs. There's no getting around that. Whether it be hetero, homo or both, it's in there. Reproducing is a primal instinct. This has nothing to do with wanting sex all the time or being lustful or anything like that. This is biology.

Am I completely irrational for thinking this?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by Alpha_Wolf
/thread

OT: I read through some of the FAQs on that website, and I'm sorry, but it all just seems so ridiculous to me. Sexual feelings are hardwired into your brain, ffs. There's no getting around that. Whether it be hetero, homo or both, it's in there. Reproducing is a primal instinct. This has nothing to do with wanting sex all the time or being lustful or anything like that. This is biology.

Hell no. I don't deny the existence of asexuality in humans, but as a sexual preference, it sounds like a justification to avoid something you've convinced yourself isn't worth it because of previous rejection, or a bad/traumatic relationship. It just seems like a mental block to me.
Quote by Iommianity

sig worthy
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Wasn't it Das Skittles?

Holy fuck that guy was a cunt
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MakinLattes
You sound like you're denying the existence of a large group of people.

No. Asexual people exist. That doesn't mean everyone who identifies as that for whatever reason is asexual.
There are people who just don't feel any sexual desire towards anything. It's to them as wanting to bone women is to me. Wanting to have sex and reproduction may be "hardwired" into our species, but we know that not everyone has that wiring. See: homosexuality
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Alpha_Wolf
/thread

People are supposed to reproduce, yet homosexuality is a thing. Paedophilia is a thing. Zoophilia is a thing. Justin Bieber is a thing. Why shouldn't asexuality be a thing as well?
Quote by Philip_pepper
People are supposed to reproduce, yet homosexuality is a thing. Paedophilia is a thing. Zoophilia is a thing. Justin Bieber is a thing. Why shouldn't asexuality be a thing as well?

Yeah but that's a poor example considering you're still attracted to something no matter if it's a person, a kid or an animal.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Iommianity
No. Asexual people exist. That doesn't mean everyone who identifies as that for whatever reason is asexual.

In the same way that most gay people are only saying that they are gay so they can touch hot girls' asses and not get in trouble.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
In the same way that most gay people are only saying that they are gay so they can touch hot girls' asses and not get in trouble.

At least, it's what I do...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah but that's a poor example considering you're still attracted to something no matter if it's a person, a kid or an animal.

I think it's a decent comparison, though, because you're not able to reproduce with them; which is what you're 'supposed' to want to do.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I know, I'm too tired to think of a decent example.
Quote by ThrashUnleashed
I think it's a decent comparison, though, because you're not able to reproduce with them; which is what you're 'supposed' to want to do.

Yeah I guess so. Fair enough.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
It's a fine example because it demonstrates that it's quite possible to not be heterosexual. Extending that idea to asexuality is not a leap of logic, it's a baby step.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
At least, it's what I do...

In fact, trans people aren't even trans either. It's just an excuse that we make so we can borrow our girl friends' clothes and have sex with lesbians. Then again, the lesbians themselves are only pretending so that they can get attention and so they can piss off their parents.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
In fact, trans people aren't even trans either. It's just an excuse that we make so we can borrow our girl friends' clothes and have sex with lesbians. Then again, the lesbians themselves are only pretending so that they can get attention and so they can piss off their parents.

How the FUCK are you so smart man? You must of went to DeVry or something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
How the FUCK are you so smart man? You must of went to DeVry or something.

Went there? I'm the president.
Quote by theogonia777
Went there? I'm the president.

Oh... Oh my, sorry Mr. President. I had no clue! Sorry for the blatant disrespect.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777

This logic sounds airtight to me. Thank you for extrapolating all that from what I said.
Quote by Iommianity
This logic sounds airtight to me. Thank you for extrapolating all that from what I said.

I guess it's like how there aren't really very many stupid/ignorant people. They just pretend to be that way so they don't ever have to do difficult things like thinking about what comes out of their mouths (or fingers).

That's what you're doing, right?
Oh, you. God forbid I question something, let alone from personal experience. Surely, this is a topic on par with the holocaust, and I have no idea where I got off questioning anything.
Quote by Iommianity

The point is that when someone identifies as asexual, it's stupid and insensitive to go "Well, they may not really be asexual, they just have a mental block." It's none of your business to question what someone identifies as. That same line of thought is commonly applied to trans or gay people.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jan 19, 2013,
The point is that when someone identifies as asexual, it's stupid to go "Well, they may not really be asexual, they just have a mental block." It's none of your business to question what someone identifies as. That same line of thought is commonly applied to trans or gay people.

It's not the same thing at all, and no, it's none of my business to personally speculate about any individual's feelings. I just know a lot of people who say they don't care about sex the same way they don't care about any level of social interaction that requires an effort on their part. They're so used to failing that they've convinced themselves that something they might actually enjoy isn't worth attempting and (possibly) failing at.

It seems like a no brainer that these people aren't really asexual, and that's why that site has such an extensive FAQ. I've personally met people like this. I'm not denying that there are people who are biologically asexual, I'm just saying that imho, I don't think necessarily everyone who identifies as asexual is purely asexual. I don't think they're faking it, I just don't think it's the same thing as inherently being attracted to one sex or another. If you "feel" like a girl at age 5 despite being raised and conditioned as a male, and biologically being male, that's probably not just a mental block, and that's not something I deny.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to think I'm ignorant or stupid, fine by me.
Last edited by Iommianity at Jan 19, 2013,
As long as I can remember, I have always wanted to hump females. But over the past couple of years, my desire to hump females has slowly been weakening. I now have almost no desire to hump females. I have no desire to hump anything else either. But I want to have a desire to hump.

Dunno if I should call myself asexual or what but this shit sucks
Have the asexuals here ever had a sexual experience? And what were your thoughts?
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
As long as I can remember, I have always wanted to hump females. But over the past couple of years, my desire to hump females has slowly been weakening. I now have almost no desire to hump females. I have no desire to hump anything else either. But I want to have a desire to hump.

Dude, are you me?
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

Hump something you would never dare to hump.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
God damn for the last fuckin time I will not become a brony

I never said you should.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by a_7_x
Have the asexuals here ever had a sexual experience? And what were your thoughts?

I'm not sure if I'm 100% asexual, but I wasn't crazy about it. It was more like "Ok, so now that that is out of the way, what was the big deal? Man, playing music is way more fun than this".

Basically, when I see friends going out to pick up chicks or talking about their conquests I don't really "get it". Just sounds like a chore and a waste of money.
Quote by a_7_x

Before I "became asexual" (if I even am dat), simply having fantasies about girls was like... just the most amazing shit. Like damn look at that ****in booty I would do ANYTHING to just FEEL it fuuuuuck nigga

Only during the decay of my attraction for women did I have my first sexual experience with one, and man it was like... okay. I really expected more. I feel like if I could experience, as my former hornier 13 year old hornier self, the same booty from yesterday in my hands it'd be a lot more... exciting
So, do asexuals have sex though? Or do they just have no desire to? I havent had sex for like 3 weeks because my girlfriend and I both live with our parents, both work and have classes at inconvenient times. I feel like I'm going crazy right now.

EDIT: I guess my question got answered above.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Jan 19, 2013,