Deledhel
633 IQ
Has anyone bought ex-demo products from Guitarguitar before?
Any advice on the matter?
Anyone bought from them before?
Any possible trouble?

I am probably gonna bite the bullet with one of their ex-demo Egnater heads (either the Tourmaster or the Renegade).

The price is hard to beat if the amps are working condition.
randomguy2000
<3's ToppScore
903 IQ
i shop there quite often at the epsom one, and once tried a used amp. seemed fine
Guitar Guitar don't do anything nasty-will it have a warranty?
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Deledhel
633 IQ
Well one often hears horror stories about floor model amp heads getting fried, but I'd expect they do some kind of checking before shipping out something like that... That's why I asked if anyone heard about something bad happening there..
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
Just make sure you still get the factory warranty because it is still technicaly a new product that has never been sold only demo
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
RockGuitarist09
1,334 IQ
GuitarGuitar are a legit shop and will not knowingly sell anything faulty. If it however you can easily get a replacement or it repaired. I use them all the time for pretty much everything.
jukejointjohnny
27 IQ
Enquired about an ex-demo Jazzmaster once, was told it just had some minor playing wear from use in shop. When I pushed for further details, 'minor playing wear' turned out to be several chips/chunks out of the nitro lacquer, presumably down to the bare wood. Not sure about anyone else here, but in my books that's more "damaged" than "worn" =/
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
darkwolf291
Hookers and Blow
1,482 IQ
Quote by jukejointjohnny
Enquired about an ex-demo Jazzmaster once, was told it just had some minor playing wear from use in shop. When I pushed for further details, 'minor playing wear' turned out to be several chips/chunks out of the nitro lacquer, presumably down to the bare wood. Not sure about anyone else here, but in my books that's more "damaged" than "worn" =/

Well, in a guitar shop, that's playing wear.
That's to be expected if it was on display and played by people.

Chips and dings are minor.
They don't affect the stability or playability of the guitar, or it's sound, or anything.
They're cosmetic.
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick
1,335 IQ
Go for it.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
jimbob78
887 IQ
I bought my EVH there and was there on thursday (Epsom). Great shop. I really dig the tourmaster. https://www.youtube.com/user/testing123reviews
Josh has loads of clips of him playing one there. Great player too. If I didn't have my 5153, it'd be on my list to consider.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.