Page 2 of 3
Quote by stratkat
I produce music, but I don't make enough for a living, so Idk if i'd call it much of a profession for me atm.

This would be the ultimate dream job for me I think. I'd be fine as long as I could survive doing it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by devourke
it wasnt supposed to be comedy

I know
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Professional lottery winner.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
In 2 years time i'll be a qualified teacher in Australia.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I'm surprised so many people want to be high school teachers because I can't imagine a worse hell.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm surprised so many people want to be high school teachers because I can't imagine a worse hell.

In Canada.
I'm a Surveyor but would probably rather be in the animation / special effects industry.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
In Canada.

You should hop the border and do Teach for America in Detroit or something. Inspire inner city kids to believe in themselves.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
You should hop the border and do Teach for America in Detroit or something. Inspire inner city kids to believe in themselves.

Will they pay me Ontario or Calgary money?
Personal trainer/Strength and conditioning coach for a sports team.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Will they pay me Ontario or Calgary money?

You'll be paid a pittance but you'll earn more in personal satisfaction.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
I'm studying electrical engineering but I'm not sure if that's what I want to do for the rest of my life. None of my aspirations can be made into a career, and frankly I wouldn't want them to. If I could turn my hobbies into jobs, I'd soon start to hate them.

I don't know what I want.
Quote by Shawn1379
It probably sounds like an odd career choice, but I'd love to be a voice actor for video games and cartoons. I've wanted to do that since I was like 12.

The only thing stopping me from trying is the fact that I have no idea where to start... Well, there's that and the fact that I'd probably be terrible at it.

Go to Newgrounds and do voicework for amateur animations. Make a bunch of sample recordings so people know what to expect. If you get good, people will start asking you to contribute to their projects. You might earn some moneyz from ad revenue, and eventually start charging for your voice work. I'm no expert on this but it's a start.
Last edited by sashki at Jan 20, 2013,
Mechanical Engineering, or Geology.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I Want To Be A Musician Dammit, I'm Gonna Be A Musician Even If I'm Always Broke And Shit

Yes I Am Shouting
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Jan 20, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
No you're not.

I would be if UG allowed all caps
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
I make games for a living. I also sometimes write music for a living.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am a product designer. But in an ideal world, i would love to be a musician, a writer and a counselor.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 20, 2013,
I am an electronics technician. I currently am a broadcast camera repair technician for Sony.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by strait jacket
I Want To Be A Musician Dammit, I'm Gonna Be A Musician Even If I'm Always Broke And Shit

Yes I Am Shouting

I WANT TO BE A FUCKING MUSICIAN DAMMIT, I'M GONNA BE A FUCKING MUSICIAN EVEN IF I'M ALWAYS BROKE AND SHIT

YES I AM SHOUTING, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
I'm an HVAC Technician and a plumber. I'd like to delve more into music when I get more free time though.
I have no idea. I feel envious of people who know what they want.
I deliver pizzas but have a degree in computer science :/
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
I would like to become a musician more than anything but realistically i can't see that happening. I have no idea what else i want to do though. I work at McDonald's at the moment.
I am right now studying/working as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor, hopefully losing the trainee part after my fifth year of uni (I'm in my second right now). **** knows how it will pan out seeing as the market is so poor at the moment!
Quote by Smeghead64
I have no idea. I feel envious of people who know what they want.
I deliver pizzas but have a degree in computer science :/

You sir, are severely underemployed.
I'm studying journalism in university right now but honestly I want to do anything thats involved in the world of professional sports. I could be a good sportswriter, but I am also a great basketball mind and would love to find a way to coach someday.

There have been stories of successful journalists getting hired as staff to NBA teams so that is my dream job. I feel like with how much I know about basketball I could really be successful there.