Poll: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Poll Options
View poll results: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Yay!
160 69%
Nay.
73 31%
Voters: 233.
Page 2 of 6
Quote by jetfuel495
but like black hair and green eyes tho
Quote by Trowzaa
Who let Hitler near the computer again, guys?

You guys just want attention grow up > : (
Yay, duh.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Depends on the girl but I definately don't like green hair. It always makes the girl look like she's been living in a dumpster.
It makes good looking girls more good looking, but bad looking girls gain no benefit in terms of attractiveness. IMHO
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Trowzaa
blue hair pls

Here you go.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Yay! I used to have streaks in my hair, first pink, then red, then purple, then blue. Eventually I stopped because semi permanent dyes require a lot of redying, which consumes more time and money than I consider it worth.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You literally cannot scream "I NEED ATTENTION" any louder than by doing that.

this.
for full blown, "whole head is a different color" things.
if you have some streaks or whatever they can look pretty cool i suppose
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
As long as the girl is hot, then no prob, but it's not like i'd like to see a nice bright brown or blonde girl killing her natural color with green or blue.

Nay.
Works on some, doesn't on others. I generally don't get along with the kinds of girls that dye their hair like that, though. In my experience they tend to be rather shallow, and mostly like the appearance of breaking norms rather than actually breaking norms.

Quote by The Madcap
It looks very superficial and contrived, like "look, I'm quirky and spontaneous."

I think we've agreed on everything for almost two solid months now.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Pretty much everything that says "hey, pay attention to meeeeeeeeeee" irks me.
Check out my band Disturbed
Some girls can pull it off. It goes quite well with the whole punk aesthetic, but I agree with most people in this thread in that is quite contrived.
I used to dye my hair blue... im a male though...

but when I see a chick with her hair died blue... yay...

I just really like the colour blue.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
I voted no, but it can be very sexy on the rare occasion.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by Kyleisthename
It was cool when I was 13.

This.

I mean, really...it just makes girls in college look immature. I don't mind if a girl is a natural blonde or something and dyes her hair red. But dying your hair blue is immature, imho.
There are too few photos of said girls in this thread.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by JustRooster
mostly like the appearance of breaking norms rather than actually breaking norms.

*Ding ding ding* We have a winner here!

Seriously. You're not accomplishing anything by being the girl who appears "different". By the time people graduate high school, the whole "I'm different, because fuck the man" phase should be over for...everyone.
I get that it seems immature to most people. That's why I stopped coloring my hair... because other people view it as immature and childish. I don't really understand why though. I guess for some who do it, they do it because they want to be noticed, but that's not the case for everyone. I just think it looks cool, and its fun because it can be easily changed by cutting it or dying it a different color. I don't see why that would make someone immature. It's an expression of one's self just like tatoos, piercings, clothing, hairstyle, jewelry, or makeup.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I'm not one for excessively loud or off the wall fashion choices, but I have a pretty high tolerance for uncommon hair colors.
I know one girl who pulls it off really well. She's also the only girl I know who pulls off short hair.
If she's hot: Hell yay!

Otherwise: Hell nay!

In all seriousness, if she's got the right build, face, and attitude for it, it can look great, but otherwise I tend to gravitate towards more normal hair colors.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by c3powil
I get that it seems immature to most people. That's why I stopped coloring my hair... because other people view it as immature and childish. I don't really understand why though. I guess for some who do it, they do it because they want to be noticed, but that's not the case for everyone. I just think it looks cool, and its fun because it can be easily changed by cutting it or dying it a different color. I don't see why that would make someone immature. It's an expression of one's self just like tatoos, piercings, clothing, hairstyle, jewelry, or makeup.

Lame = green hair = tribal tattoo = 15 ear rings = 20 necklaces and bracelets = clown make-up = neon green pants and 5 shirts

There's expressing yourself and there's trying to compensate for your lack of unique personality by extreme appearances.
Check out my band Disturbed
i like both. i also dislike both. so it depends on how its done. my gf looks awesome with both coloured hair and normal hair. id post pictures but i dont want you all fapping to my girlfriend lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i like both. i also dislike both. so it depends on how its done. my gf looks awesome with both coloured hair and normal hair. id post pictures but i dont want you all fapping to my girlfriend lol

pics or she's fat
Quote by 5thCircuitRider
pics or she's fat

or terribly ugly
or he'll post the only picture where she looks half decent

i'll give her a 6/10 to pre-empt anything
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Yes.

Unnaturally colored hair is my number two big turn on.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I don't really like dyed hair at all even if it's a natural color. I find it unhealthy and gross no matter how aesthetically pleasing it may be
cat
lol **** you guys! my girlfriend is awesome! although, im not a big fan of whats she is currently doing with her hair...its in this short medium phase of growing it back out, idk why she cut it, she had nice long hair before.