Poll: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Poll Options
View poll results: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Yay!
160 69%
Nay.
73 31%
Voters: 233.
Page 3 of 6
My girlfriend has dyed silver hair but I think she'd look so much nicer with just her natural colour.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Not one. Single. ****ing. Picture.

In the whole goddamned thread. All the people complaining about it have added nothing.

Shit. If you want something done right....

That took way too long. Too many hipsters and scene kids on this planet....
Quote by whywefight

In the whole goddamned thread. All the people complaining about it have added nothing.

I posted some private pictures, but it seems that some scupid passhole motherducking MOD has deleted them. Even though they were already shared on fb as "public".
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by whywefight

I am pleased.

Blue hair, cleavage and a crotch shot.

Triple threat, yo.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jan 21, 2013,
Oddly enough, I said yes but don't find either of those two pictures good looking.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Feel free to add your own.

As to the original question, a little bit of flair goes a long way. Girls that dye their hair don't seem to realize this.

edit: @chookie: did you quote the wrong picture?
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 21, 2013,
I once died half my hair dark blue but it wasn't really visible for some reason. The hairdresser gave me my money back. The bloody procedure took 3 hours. First getting my hair died blond and then they did the blue on it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by whywefight

edit: @chookie: did you quote the wrong picture?

Indeed, I did.

Didn't bother checking it. Fixed it now though.
ayy lmao
Quote by Tempoe
Works for some, others no. Like a really average pale pasty girl with pink hair, eww

This
No!
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
I think white people dying their hair into different colours as less ugly then Black people dying their hair blonde. Even the worst cases.

I think it can be very hot if a girl has blue etc. hair.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've had purple, red, green and blue hair when I still had a mohawk. But I'm also not a girl. But definitely, the brighter the hair is the better.
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
I've had purple, red, green and blue hair when I still had a mohawk. But I'm also not a girl. But definitely, the brighter the hair is the better.

Looks like we've one of them queermosexuals in the pit.
ayy lmao
I joked with a friend of mine about getting these and dying my hair to match:

I wouldn't do that though because it would look awful and then I could never wear anything that isn't black or neon green.

Quote by chookiecookie
Looks like we've one of them queermosexuals in the pit.

Even if he was a girl, he'd clearly still be a queerosexual with hair like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
I didn't mean for it to sound like that

Are you coming onto me?

Edit: You know what? Gay people and a sentence involving 'coming', 'onto' and 'me' just doesn't sound straight no matter how you put it.

Please ignore this post.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jan 21, 2013,
Yeah I like it when a girl is attractive especially if she dyes it blue, pink, red or purple.
Quote by chookiecookie
Are you coming onto me?

Edit: You know what? Gay people and a sentence involving 'coming', 'onto' and 'me' just doesn't sound straight no matter how you put it.

Please ignore this post.

You've obviously caught the gay. The infection is already spreading.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
You've obviously caught the gay. The infection is already spreading.

What's the cure, doctor?
ayy lmao
What's the difference between girls or guys with crazy coloured hair?? Yay or nay?? Your poll is stupid, TS.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by chookiecookie

What's the cure, doctor?

There is none. Sorry.
Quote by girlgerms007
What's the difference between girls or guys with crazy coloured hair?? Yay or nay?? Your poll is stupid, TS.

Read the question again, before you start insulting my poll. It is depressed now.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Read the question again, before you start insulting my poll. It is depressed now.

Don't worry. I like your pole
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Don't worry. I like your pole

The poll says it's not gay. Sorry.

EDIT: Damn I'm retarted.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
The poll says it's not gay. Sorry.

That's right.

It's only gay if we look in each others eyes.

Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Damn I'm retarted.

Indeed

*no offence*
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
That's right.

It's only gay if we look in each others eyes.

Nope, it's always gay.
My girlfriend had pink hair at one point, she had it like copper too. I think it looks good
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

yep I've read it again. Comment stands.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I feel like I should revise my post; copper looks nice on most people. Therefore it is not gross. But I feel like natural undyed hair would be a lot healthier (and happier, if we can anthropomorphize it) and idk, as soon as I know that someone has dyed their hair their attractiveness decreases a bit. Maybe it's just me being picky though because people always think I've dyed my hair and I haven't and it's annoying how they don't believe me.
cat
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I saw a girl the other day with her hair died white, and oh my God. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever see.

Few can pull it off, and I hate it most of the time. But when someone can get it right it looks awesome.

I bet she was one of those girls who looked good anyway, right? I bet she'd have looked good with any color of hair.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I saw a girl the other day with her hair died white, and oh my God. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever see.

White hair is just ****ing sexy as **** to begin with, man.
ayy lmao
It looks like a bird flew into a window and died and then she put it on her head.
Quote by theogonia777
It looks like a bird flew into a window and died and then she put it on her head.

BLASPHEMY!
ayy lmao
Quote by whywefight

fgas
Quote by theogonia777

+1