Poll: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Poll Options
View poll results: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Yay!
160 69%
Nay.
73 31%
Voters: 233.
Page 4 of 6
Imo red, blue and black hair is the best.

On chicks that is.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Quote by WCPhils
I like normal hair

Wanted to add that it's not awful or anything. Just that if a girl looks good with it she would most likely look good with any color hair
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Incredibly hell yay, I think it looks great. I'm also biased because I dye part of my hair
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Where is the 'sometimes' option? And the joke option? Get your shit together, TS.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WCPhils
Wanted to add that it's not awful or anything. Just that if a girl looks good with it she would most likely look good with any color hair

But she'd probably look better with a natural hair color.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I saw a girl the other day with her hair died white, and oh my God. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever see.

Few can pull it off, and I hate it most of the time. But when someone can get it right it looks awesome.
This, so much this. Same thing applies for dreads for me - most of the time it will look bad, but a few can carry it off, and... goddamn... I was not actually going to tell the following, as it's quite weird, but this post made it impossible not to...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's very hard to say actually, she had a very unique look. She may have look only above average without the hair, makeup, interesting clothes etc. But I couldn't tell you.

I saw her for about 3 seconds in a shop and never again. Damn I still think her about her...
Similar thing kinda happened to me. There was this girl crossing the street ahead of me, who somehow managed to carry both the white hair and dreads, and I swear she was the hottest girl I've ever seen. I don't ever remember people I cross on the street, but her face made an impression.

So yeah, dyed hair can be a humongous yeah.
What's with all the hate towards dyed hair?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
What's with all the hate towards dyed hair?

The majority of people here are older than 16?
I'm 18 and I don't see the problem with it. At a certain age, I can see why it wouldn't be accepted. But for the younger generation right now, I think it's a good form of self expression (if it's done well)
Quote by robertsanidiot
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
I'm 18 and I don't see the problem with it. At a certain age, I can see why it wouldn't be accepted. But for the younger generation right now, I think it's a good form of self expression (if it's done well)

We place too much emphasis on outward forms of self expression.

Edit:
Oh, and most forms of "self expression" are really just cries for attention.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by nincompoop
I hate to say it, but I've never seen a girl who was overweight that could pull off dyed hair in an unnatural color. Just sayin'.

Nice to meet you.

edit: It looks like it's a foreign concept to most of you that perhaps someone dyes their hair just because they like it. Or out of habit in some cases.

A lot of women dye or bleach their hair to a color that is not their natural. I don't see what's significantly different between some girl dyeing her hair burgundy and or green.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by Enigmatic564

It's more of a good way to say LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I THINK I AM, but alright.
Quote by 5thCircuitRider
It's more of a good way to say LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I THINK I AM, but alright.

Is there a fashion oriented thing that doesn't do this?
Quote by MakinLattes
Is there a fashion oriented thing that doesn't do this?

No, but there are fashion oriented things that don't look horrible in 90% of cases.
Quote by MakinLattes
That includes you.

I figured that was implied; but the fact is, your statement is incredibly pretentious and sounds like you're trying to be "edgy".
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I figured that was implied; but the fact is, your statement is incredibly pretentious and sounds like you're trying to be "edgy".

What's with The Pit calling everyone "edgy" recently, is it a new fad or something I'm not aware of?
I went with nay. It can look pretty cool as say, highlights and such, but too much of a "LOL LOOK AT MY TOTALLY CRAZY HAIR!!11 I'M SO RANDUM!!!1" vibe on most real-life examples I've seen.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

That's the point.

Get it? Edgy...point...

I brought that word back, damnit. Don't use it against me!
Quote by MakinLattes
That's the point.

Get it? Edgy...point...

I brought that word back, damnit. Don't use it against me!

I opened this thread expecting to see a bunch of pictures of pretty girls with dyed hair. Severely disappointed in you guys.

Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Sometimes it looks childish. Sometimes its as cool as hell.

<3
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
2nd'ed. Also, wtf is up with that one chick's tattoo? Fyi, tattoos are NOT unique or cool anymore, guys. Everyone has a tattoo; just stop trying to be a unique snowflake by having a tattoo and go without tattoos.
Quote by namesroverrated
I opened this thread expecting to see a bunch of pictures of pretty girls with dyed hair. Severely disappointed in you guys.

Well that doesn't look bad at all imo, but she's really pretty so she would most likely look good with any color hair
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
Well that doesn't look bad at all imo, but she's pretty so she would most likely look good with any color hair

'Doesn't look bad'?!

I'd fuck her until my dick was the same color as her hair and a gust of wind would un-attach it.
Quote by namesroverrated

This is one of those rare %10.

However she would look better with a natural hair color, imho.
Quote by a_7_x
'Doesn't look bad'?!

I'd fuck her until my dick was the same color as her hair and a gust of wind would un-attach it.

I said "doesn't look bad at all"

There's a big difference between the two
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
I said "doesn't look bad at all"

There's a big difference between the two

I suppose

Judging by my response - yes, I do have a thing for crazy colored hair girls.
Quote by a_7_x
'Doesn't look bad'?!

Ya know, if your dick turns bloodly during sex, you may want to go to the doctor...

If her parts turn bloody, well...then you're a gigantic fucking asshole for not stopping as soon as she was in pain.

Yes, I'm teasing you.
Any blood during consensual sex is cause for screaming and crying.