Poll: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Poll Options
View poll results: Girls with crazy colored hair, Yay! or Nay.?
Yay!
160 69%
Nay.
73 31%
Voters: 233.
Page 5 of 6
I don't like it. Any odd colour hair just screams "LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION! ISN'T MY HAIR DIFFERENT?!! I'M AN INDIVIDUAL!"
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I don't like it. Any odd colour hair just screams "LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION! ISN'T MY HAIR DIFFERENT?!! I'M AN INDIVIDUAL!"

Well, I would like that much more than if the girl is a total herd-conformer.
I guess I just like individualistic people...
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by whywefight
girls that try to stay out of the crowd are often just as much in it.

I knew a girl that pretended to be an individual thinker that hated all things mainstream. Her favorite band was Hot Chelle Rae. Seriously.

If you literally "do everything that is not mainstream", are you actually controlled by mainstream then? I mean, everything that is mainstream will determine your actions, likes, etc?
So true individualists do things that may or may not be mainstream. If it's mainstream now, it won't be in a few years, so in the long run, who the hell cares.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
It's not my thing. But you know, not everyone does it to appear unique...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Kyleisthename
It was cool when I was 13.
Thread ended right here for me.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I think it can be kind of cool, and it shows they have balls.

I like women with balls.

Too easy mang too eezy
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I don't know if you sigged me because you like the joke or because you didn't realise it was one.
Did you ever contemplate the possibility that he just agreed with the statement?
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Well, I would like that much more than if the girl is a total herd-conformer.
I guess I just like individualistic people...

Yeah, but things that make people individualistic are NOT their hair color or their clothes or whatever. A lot of people in our generation think that it's how someone looks on the outside, but it really has more to do with how they think, act, etc. (things that reflect an individuality on the inside). I guarantee you that, for every single person who thinks their looks make them unique, there's thousands more with almost exactly the same looks.
I used to super dig it, but now I don't really like it. Can still be hawt.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, but things that make people individualistic are NOT their hair color or their clothes or whatever. A lot of people in our generation think that it's how someone looks on the outside, but it really has more to do with how they think, act, etc. (things that reflect an individuality on the inside). I guarantee you that, for every single person who thinks their looks make them unique, there's thousands more with almost exactly the same looks.

When you see a stranger girl crossing the street, will the first thing you notice be her look, or her individualistic personality?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Both yay and nay, depends. That girl in that gif is hot.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
It doesn't do anything for me, but I don't necessarily dislike it, either.

Personally I like brunettes. Love a girl with nice brown hair.
This thread has made me realise I have no idea what my girlfriends natural hair colour is.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I don't know if you sigged me because you like the joke or because you didn't realise it was one.

Nah don't worry, I got the joke and I appreciate it - I just thought it was also funny when taken out of context. Permission to keep it in the sig for a while?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by JustPhil
This thread has made me realise I have no idea what my girlfriends natural hair colour is.

Quote by namesroverrated

Quote by 5thCircuitRider
This is one of those rare %10.

However she would look better with a natural hair color, imho.

Agreed that she would look better with natural hair color. Which is weird, again, but I voted yes on this. I think it's just the picture, if she was naturally blonde (not yellow, light blonde) in this picture, it'd be amazing.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
If she has a good body and okay looking face I'll smash her. Don't give a shit about hair colour, the body is everything. Yes I am that shallow and terrible.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Cb4rabid
severe and almost criminal lack of pictures in this thread

This a million times
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
It really kinda depends. Some girls can't pull it off, but then others can pull it off VERY well. Like I'm not usually one for blue hair, but there's a girl I follow on Tumblr who had blue hair at one point and she looked gorgeous.

There's also a girl in my dorm who has a bottom layer of hair colored a really cool teal color and she rocks it pretty well.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
My girlfriend is 20 and puts high lights In her hair a lot. If done tastefully, then yes. Also a huge fan of tattoos and piercings.
Quote by its_minchew
My girlfriend is 20 and puts high lights In her hair a lot. If done tastefully, then yes. Also a huge fan of tattoos and piercings.

Is this your girl?

Also, 20 is still basically the same as being a teen these days, sadly.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Also, 20 is still basically the same as being a teen these days, sadly.

Well it's like one year different so...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by StewieSwan
Lame = green hair = tribal tattoo = 15 ear rings = 20 necklaces and bracelets = clown make-up = neon green pants and 5 shirts

There's expressing yourself and there's trying to compensate for your lack of unique personality by extreme appearances.

Yea I get that. People definitely can and do go overboard with it. But if you see a girl walking down the street with a pair of earrings on, a couple of bracelets, and a nice dress, who also may or may not have a visible tattoo, not many people would say that's bad at all.

What I'm trying to say is that it can be tasteful in moderation. Obviously bright neon blue hair with raccoon stripes teased up to the moon is going overboard, but a subtle shade of pink or strategic coloring of the tips isn't anything to be looked down upon.

is different from

...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Nope, that first one counts as ridiculous.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Oh yeah she's definitely hot. I'm just pointing out there's nothing "subtle" about dyeing your hair the same color as a cup of blueberry Trix yogurt.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Nope, that first one counts as ridiculous.

Yea, maybe it's a little out there, but I think it's one of those that some will find acceptable and others will find taboo.

Don't get me wrong guys. Bright colored hair turns me on as much as the next guy, but there's a fine line between a girl I'd date and a girl I'm simply attracted to.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Still looks tryhard.

Also, I probably hate it because people who dye their hair crazy colors are usually anime fans.

And if there's one thing I hate more than Anime, it's the people who watch it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 22, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan

Also, I probably hate it because people who dye their hair crazy colors are usually anime fans.

And if there's one thing I hate more than Anime, it's the people who watch it.

^If this is true, then I love you
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Rawshik
Agreed that she would look better with natural hair color. Which is weird, again, but I voted yes on this. I think it's just the picture, if she was naturally blonde (not yellow, light blonde) in this picture, it'd be amazing.

Natural blonde is my favorite hair color.

she's perfect