Page 2 of 4
ur gunna rip us off???

For real though, you're a piece of shit unless you are actually going to help them produce something decent.
you're a stone fox
Quote by captainsnazz
99% of people are dicks when they're teenagers, it's just how it is. Just be reasonable.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that you were "just talking shit" about those bands and he was coincidentally close enough to hear and started defending them. I reckon what actually happened was something more like:
You saw this kid, looking a bit different, took a guess at his favourite bands (or already knew), and started trying to wind him up. Which does indeed make you a dick.

And if you were just talking shit about those bands for no reason, you're an idiot.
Congratulations. But since you said you're in school, I'm guessing you're young enough for me to forgive you for that.

No, thats not how shit went down. We were standing in line at the concession stand, and I was talking about how shitty the band I was in was with my friend. I talked about how bad their taste in music was and how all they liked was shit like Asking Alexandria and Falling In Reverse and Motionless in White. This kid was standing right infront of me and heard me and got all butthurt and threw a shit fit infront of everyone lol. It was really funny, because everyone just stopped talking to laugh at him.
Also, I don't think you realize that you're going to be beaten to a bloody pulp when they realize that you're ripping them off
you're a stone fox
I think you should do it, as long as you actually try to make it a good recording. I say support hardcore bands! They lessen the market of musicians trying to make it big.
Just do it, it'll be funny. And you already have experience at being a con artist, so you should be able to effectively scam them without them realizing.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by edmodo23
Thanks, I scripted it

Stop trying to take credit for shit you didn't do.
you're a stone fox
No for real though, I was trying sooooo hard not to laugh when I filmed this. I thought he was done for when he got that borderline atomic wedgie.
Quote by Saint78
Stop trying to take credit for shit you didn't do.

... You know I want to be a professional film maker someday. I scripted, filmed and directed this short film by myself. Believe what you want, but it was all me.
Quote by Saint78
Lol
I think I know the kid in the solid white hoodie

Where the hell do you live man?
Quote by edmodo23
No, thats not how shit went down. We were standing in line at the concession stand, and I was talking about how shitty the band I was in was with my friend. I talked about how bad their taste in music was and how all they liked was shit like Asking Alexandria and Falling In Reverse and Motionless in White. This kid was standing right infront of me and heard me and got all butthurt and threw a shit fit infront of everyone lol. It was really funny, because everyone just stopped talking to laugh at him.

Quote by edmodo23
Where the hell do you live man?

Oklahoma City

Edit ^ legit made me laugh
you're a stone fox
yeah do it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Oh man, these edmodo threads are the bee's knees.

On a serious note, unless you seriously intend on producing something legitimate (in which case, you should probably charge them less), don't rip them off, even if you don't like the music they play.
if they wanna give you 20 bucks an hour to record and mix their music then you should do it

its bsns, and these kids need to learn that bsns is srs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by edmodo23
Guitarist just sent me a video of him playing one of their songs. Its not even deathcore, it's just generic AskingAlexandria-core. Now I am for sure going to rip them off. This is just way too easy for me to back out of..

1) You're an asshole for wanting to rip them off.

2) AskingAlexandria-core is terrible, but if they're paying you $20/hour to make a cheap demo... I would let them know it's a cheap demo though.
Well on one hand you're doing what every producer is, and on the other hand these are just kids...so yeah don't
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Twofly
Well on one hand you're doing what every producer is, and on the other hand these are just kids...so yeah don't

All producers are scam artists in your mind?
Hey edmodo, for 50% of yr profits, you can send me their songs, and I'll make them sound less shitty. That way you'll be able to keep yr child scamming business afloat.
you're a stone fox
I'd do it. Make sure they tell all their friends about you and before you know it you it you've got a full blown business ripping off kids.
Quote by Saint78
Also, I don't think you realize that you're going to be beaten to a bloody pulp when they realize that you're ripping them off

Oh boy, not angry pre-pubescent children!!!
you're kind of a dickhead. of course, that means you're going to profit from this situation.
Just do it. You get some cash and some more experience recording bands.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by edmodo23
Guitarist just sent me a video of him playing one of their songs. Its not even deathcore, it's just generic AskingAlexandria-core. Now I am for sure going to rip them off. This is just way too easy for me to back out of..

****ING DO IT! THEY DESERVE IT!

Quote by Burgery
if they wanna give you 20 bucks an hour to record and mix their music then you should do it

its bsns, and these kids need to learn that bsns is srs

And this

Teach them the rules of life.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jan 21, 2013,
Confirmation for edmodo23 being a chode.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
TS is gonna have to fight their dads lololol

Seriously though just tell them they can get better results for more money elsewhere, but you will try your hardest to make them sound good for the agreed price. You will be known as "the crappy producer" by an entire school and whoever else they tell. It might make things abit harder for you should you want to do this in the future. Do a decent job = more customers.
Last edited by PoisonousNipple at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by edmodo23
... You know I want to be a professional film maker someday. I scripted, filmed and directed this short film by myself. Believe what you want, but it was all me.

edmondo, seriously, what are you?

-Band logo designer/artist
-Frontman of a drumerless metalcore band
-Hip Hop record label guy
-Deathcore Producer
-Filmmaker/writer

Every time you make a thread you are something else.

I mean, Patrick has already said he's interested in drumming for you if he can hear some of your material which you have lying around there somewhere. And we have a good network of contacts to promote the shit out of it - we just need to hear some of it so we can help.
Quote by edmodo23

Isn't this exactly what you listen to?
Quote by a_7_x
edmondo, seriously, what are you?

-Band logo designer/artist
-Frontman of a drumerless metalcore band
-Hip Hop record label guy
-Deathcore Producer
-Filmmaker/writer

Every time you make a thread you are something else.

I mean, Patrick has already said he's interested in drumming for you if he can hear some of your material which you have lying around there somewhere. And we have a good network of contacts to promote the shit out of it - we just need to hear some of it so we can help.

The band is broken up now, no need to add drum tracks or anything. Besides, its really bad and off-time, so it would be impossible anyway.

And I just do all these things to make some extra money until I can find a real job.
Quote by edmodo23

And I just do all these things to make some extra money until I can find a real job.

It's not extra money if you don't have a real job. It's just money. Ripping kids off is what you do for money.
Dooooo it. Kids are dumb, yo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.