No
36 24%
No i dont watch sports
25 16%
UNBAN THE PEAR!
22 14%
Voters: 152.
Page 2 of 3
Massive hockey and American Football fan.

So yes.

Edit: And sports video games, because they suck and the only reasons I ever lose to the computer is some stupid glitch or my CPU players being tards.

I don't play them anymore.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 22, 2013,
Quote by mr.retard
shouldn't you be yelling at squidward? wasn't he the one who thought mayonnaise wasn't an instrument?

i did that afterwards

i just thought it was such an obvious fact that patrick didn't need to ask this question in the first place
Quote by chaoticfables
i did that afterwards

i just thought it was such an obvious fact that patrick didn't need to ask this question in the first place

i see
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
at republicans on msnbc/cnn/cspan/debates.

and definitely at football.

#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jan 23, 2013,
Yeah, I do.
But usually only with game shows and when the answer is so obvious (to me at least) and the contestant is a bleeding moron.
This here. This made my voice go out.

Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
I only yell at my TV If It's not pulling my hair enough during sex
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I always end up shouting at documentary's that enrage me. Like one the other day about gay conversion therapy.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I really only yell at football games... I don't watch much else that inspires much rage.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Only when it suddenly shuts down when i'm watching something.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I only really shout when the TVs on if my mums in the room, and usually it's at her not the TV
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Why on earth would you yell at the tv unless it's at a sport you're passionate about? Turn the ****ing thing off if it annoys you.
When a show has commercial after commercial I can't take it.

I try and turn the channel to get back at them and make it a point never to buy the product they are selling ever again.

The worse part is when every channel has a commerical and there is no escape.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I do.

Also I don't think the pear is a bannable offense anymore. Unless you spam it.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I do all the time at football, but at other things as well. I'm a sucker for dramatic irony
Football and Video Games.

"Natalya you dumb ****ing bitch get the **** out of my way its ****ing RCP90 bitch"

or

"What the **** were you thinking Gabbert?"

or

"Knock peytons ****ing head off im sick of that pussy ass ******"

or

"Oh my ****ING god packie get in the ****ing vehicle its a bank robbery"

or

"Thats why your bitch ass has a bunch of cronies"

or

"Piece of shit reload times....stupid wall crawlers.....*sighs*.....im bout to break this ****ing game"
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117

"Piece of shit reload times....stupid wall crawlers.....*sighs*.....im bout to break this ****ing game"
oh god this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Nope. I cheer when Sunderland score, I calmly tell the tele (and Matt Kilgallon) to f*** off if we concede. Apart from that, no.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
I personally cant help it. Me and my brother were both horrid about this as children and it fueled many a saturday morning brawl over the N64.

@whphils: That was a shout to Resident Evil 4 and those stupid ****ing wall crawlers. I cant tell you how many times i faced them with little to no ammo.

Also add in:

"Dude why the **** do you keep spamming that shit"

and

*controller toss* "****it im done im not even gonna play this shit right now" *picks controller up*
Knowledge is power
Quote by WCPhils

If I don't how will Michael Vick know I think he's a faggot?

Goddamnit Phils

No I don't really yell at the TV.

I might passively say "Oh **** you" or something like that during a videogame but since the only real sports I watch on a regular basis are motocross and golf (I'm at work too often during football season) there's not much to yell about
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Jan 23, 2013,
Quote by Ninja#117

@whphils: That was a shout to Resident Evil 4 and those stupid ****ing wall crawlers. I cant tell you how many times i faced them with little to no ammo.

That was my guess. Those ****ers are hard to kill

It was either that or those stupid crawling things in Call of Duty Zombies. Those are the sux
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I sometimes shout at gameshow contestants who give obviously wrong answers to the simplest of questions.

Yeah, well not all of us know everything about everything like you!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Ninja#117

"Natalya you dumb ****ing bitch get the **** out of my way its ****ing RCP90 bitch"

or

"What the **** were you thinking Gabbert?"

or

"Knock peytons ****ing head off im sick of that pussy ass ******"

i've yelled all these things hundreds of times.
#DTWD
Quote by homeless-john
I remember when I was watching The Mist and that religious zealot bitch gets shot, I just started fucking cheering.

Almost the whole cinema did when I went to watch it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I talk to the tv every now and then. I lost it when Korra got avatar form, air bending, and chi bending all at once. I mean way to pack as much shit as you can into one episode.
Quote by homeless-john
I remember when I was watching The Mist and that religious zealot bitch gets shot, I just started fucking cheering.

People in the audience actually clapped when she got whacked.
Knowledge is power
Very rarely, but I do it occasionally. Mainly when I'm alone and watching Bones.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Not usually, although i saw a news article today about the footballer who attacked to ball boy and i shouted at the tv when it said the ball boy was in the wrong. I don't give a shit about football but that pissed me off.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Only at games, Battlefield 3 being the worst
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Trowzaa
This, except it's the referee and he's a wanker.

RAWK
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I sometimes go on Skype through my television if that counts.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Yes, quite a lot really. Thank god that the TV just sits there and takes it.

Like the little bitch it is.