North Korea, AKA BEST KOREA, threatens nuclear testing targeted to the US

Page 1 of 5
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
That's cute.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
There is no best korea

there is nice korea
and naughty korea

depends on how you like it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
I'm slowly becoming convinced that the world is going to blow itself up fairly soon.

Also, I came back to UG for like five minutes after saying I was going to bed, now I'm going to be pondering nuclear war for the next hour. Thank you
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
I kind of hope the world is destroyed sometimes
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Quote by whywefight
I'm slowly becoming convinced that the world is going to blow itself up fairly soon.

Also, I came back to UG for like five minutes after saying I was going to bed, now I'm going to be pondering nuclear war for the next hour. Thank you

You don't need to worry. It's North Korea. They're like that bully at school who always talked big shit, and then a teacher or recess attendant comes by and acts all perfect and nice.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
Quote by N_J_B_B
I kind of hope the world is destroyed sometimes

yeah, and us Australians will just be down here like, Wtf mate?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
The changing of the world is inevitibrel!!!

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
yeah, and us Australians will just be down here like, Wtf mate?

Read On The Beach by Nevil Shute, turns out you guys would all die anyway, but you'd die slowly of radiation poisoning.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Addonexus408
Bay Area Thrash
77 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
fat american is pig disgusting

Way to put together a sentence.
Quote by shredder3386
Yup, Addonexus nailed it...
My band
Addonexus
Last edited by Addonexus408 at Jan 24, 2013,
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Didn't they do that a couple years ago, when their missile fell into the ocean?

Essentially. Good times.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Didn't they do that a couple years ago, when their missile fell into the ocean?

lol
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
347 IQ
i say give them a free shot, if they can actually land a missile anywhere on the continental US we wont retaliate. if they miss we nuke them instead.
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Quote by uziyourillusion
i say give them a free shot, if they can actually land a missile anywhere on the continental US we wont retaliate. if they miss we nuke them instead.

that awkward moment when they agree and fire it and it doesn't even travel 3/4 of the way to the United States and we shoot it down anyways.

N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
So why hasn't NK been blown off the face of the planet yet? Everyone hates them. It's like the annoying bully with no friends sitting around throwing rocks at people.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Quote by N_J_B_B
So why hasn't NK been blown off the face of the planet yet? Everyone hates them. It's like the annoying bully with no friends sitting around throwing rocks at people.

China backs them up. If we attacked first, China would have to go in there. If they attacked us first though, I'm sure China might look the other way.

Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
yeah but guys it's only a test
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by Acϵ♠
yeah but guys it's only a test

to be clear, all it takes is the words 'nuclear bomb' to make me start over-thinking.
So-Cal
Banned
264 IQ
Maybe the world powers should get together and 'test' some of their bombs on North Korea.
shavorules42
UG Board King
697 IQ
I'll find this disconcerting when North Korea doesn't need to shut off all electricity in the country after 8pm.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Powersurge213
224 IQ
Quote by Addonexus408
Way to put together a sentence.

Way to miss the joke...

If the world ends soon I wouldnt mind too much, I wouldn't have to pay off my loan
Last edited by Powersurge213 at Jan 24, 2013,
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by Philip_pepper
Tl;dr North Korea is a tiny, tiny chode.

Ftfy!

OT:
Really? What else is new, NK? Oh, your new leader is a dick? That's nice. *pats NK on the head*
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear
2,725 IQ
Quote by whywefight
to be clear, all it takes is the words 'nuclear bomb' to make me start over-thinking.

This comes from the dutch newspaper, I translated it for your comfort: "Experts say that North-Korea doesn't have the technology to make a nuclear bomb that is small enough to lauch using a rocket"

it's fine guys. carry on with your lives. most likely they will be falling in oceans again.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
pinguinpanic
961 IQ
Not to be an ass but as long as the US has long distance nuclear missiles themselves they have no right to condem other countries for having them/developing them.

It's like telling someone to stop doing drugs whilr being a terrible junk yourselves.

I am much more concerened by America's possesion of nuclear weapons thn North Korea's since they don't have working ones ant time soon.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Powersurge213
224 IQ
The thing with other nuclear nations is that they are not by nature Warmongering, where as the that is N. Korea's main aim it seems-War.

It's like if this was happening during the 30's- if the UK and US had nukes everyone would still be cool with it, but had Nazi Germany started to develop a nuclear program this publicly, everyone would take notice.

Also NK just said that they are aiming these test at the US...
Divinephyton
155 IQ
Quote by Powersurge213
The thing with other nuclear nations is that they are not by nature Warmongering, where as the that is N. Korea's main aim it seems-War.

It's like if this was happening during the 30's- if the UK and US had nukes everyone would still be cool with it, but had Nazi Germany started to develop a nuclear program this publicly, everyone would take notice.

Also NK just said that they are aiming these test at the US...

> other nuclear nations not warmongering
Ongoing or recent military operations:
> USA & UK: Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc.
>RUSSIA: South Ossetia
>FRANCE: Mali, Lybia, Syria

>Pakistan and India (because yea, we all know those guys are totally peaceful)
>China has the biggest standing army in the WORLD

Even though I will admit the US has an isolationist side to it
So-Cal
Banned
264 IQ
Quote by pinguinpanic
Not to be an ass but as long as the US has long distance nuclear missiles themselves they have no right to condem other countries for having them/developing them.

It's like telling someone to stop doing drugs whilr being a terrible junk yourselves.

I am much more concerened by America's possesion of nuclear weapons thn North Korea's since they don't have working ones ant time soon.

Not really. More nuclear weapons in the world is not a good thing no matter how hypocritical it may be.
stratkat
IWTCIRD
3,672 IQ
I don't believe they have a way to get a missile all the way here, or satellites that can attack from orbit.

I don't know what they plan to gain, we could level them.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 24, 2013,
Powersurge213
224 IQ
Quote by Divinephyton
> other nuclear nations not warmongering
Ongoing or recent military operations:
> USA & UK: Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc.
>RUSSIA: South Ossetia
>FRANCE: Mali, Lybia, Syria

>Pakistan and India (because yea, we all know those guys are totally peaceful)
>China has the biggest standing army in the WORLD

Even though I will admit the US has an isolationist side to it

Perhaps I didn't phrase as well as could have as you are exactly right.
I guess what I mean is that NK has explicitly said that these tests are aimed at a specific target. Most other countries are basically doing it so they can wave their dicks in peoples faces
pinguinpanic
961 IQ
Quote by Powersurge213
Perhaps I didn't phrase as well as could have as you are exactly right.
I guess what I mean is that NK has explicitly said that these tests are aimed at a specific target. Most other countries are basically doing it so they can wave their dicks in peoples faces

North Korea says "I AM GOING TO WAVE MY DICK IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AS SOON AS THESE PENIS ENLARGMENT PILLS WORK" while America is already flopping it's flacid dick all over the place.

I'd rather the threaths then the deed.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Jon777
Assbender
1,137 IQ
"In the new phase of our century-long struggle against the United States, we do not hide the fact that various satellites, long-range missiles that we will continue to launch and high-level nuclear test we will conduct will target our sworn enemy, the United States," said a statement Thursday from the North's National Defense Commission."

This sounds so comically evil.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
im on best koreas side against fat american pigs.

amerifags
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
Nukes don't scare me. What scares me is if they do a Zerg rush.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by Jackal58
Nukes don't scare me. What scares me is if they do a Zerg rush.

that's worst korea, not best korea. best korea don't need computer games.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr
226 IQ
Quote by IronTallicaDeth
Aim for New Jersey.

This man is thinking. The only issue is, can you convince NK that people actually cared for it? Could you act grievous in the face of such joyous news?