North Korea, AKA BEST KOREA, threatens nuclear testing targeted to the US

Page 3 of 5
Quote by RickyThomson
I think you'll find it's the 'west', particularly america that is the annoying bully with no friends sitting around throwing rocks at people.

Yeah, that damn West! Going into Iraq and removing a fascist, genocidal accomplice to global terrorism, going into Libya and removing a fascist, genocidal accomplice to global terrorism, going into Afghanistan and smashing a theologically fascist, genocidal global terrorist group.

I do like it though; the west crushes some dictator and they're 'throwing stone'; the dictator gasses 200,000 civilians in an explicitly genocidal campaign and that's just gravy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart

I do like it though; the west crushes some dictator and they're 'throwing stone'; the dictator gasses 200,000 civilians in an explicitly genocidal campaign and that's just gravy.

>Liberals

So afraid to be against brown people that they'll let them do anything.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I suspect you don't, and you're now hiding behind the guise of "being a troll".

I'm sorry. I get your point and even agree somewhat. It's just...we're comparing nukes to penises now?

A classic example of "desktop philosophy", guys.

Penis metaphor makes everything more personal and comprehensive. It's the future of education.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Quote by willT08
>Liberals

I was going to say how it was okay because he was brown but I felt it might raise too many hackles and I'm not feeling well enough to pull the wings off of Liberal fairies today.
Quote by pinguinpanic
Penis metaphor makes everything more personal and comprehensive. It's the future of education.

Good point.

So, how would we make that personal for women? They don't have penises, and vaginas just wouldn't fit a metaphor of this nature.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Good point.

So, how would we make that personal for women? They don't have penises, and vaginas just wouldn't fit a metaphor of this nature.

Breasts.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Good point.

I don't know any women in posession of nuclear weapons. We'll discuss extending the metaphor as soon as we find a girl methaporicly rocking out with her **** out.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Mmmm...

Did you get lost in contemplation for a moment there too?
Why is it that American politics threads are full of brits, and British politics threads are full of no one?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by JustRooster
Why is it that American politics threads are full of brits, and British politics threads are full of no one?

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
British politics doesn't have all the theatre and dramatics that US does. Like, our party conferences are a series of men talking. Yours are like a weekend long Super Bowl half-time show.
Quote by willT08
British politics doesn't have all the theatre and dramatics that US does. Like, our party conferences are a series of men talking. Yours are like a weekend long Super Bowl half-time show.

So, what you're saying is you're like the really conservative older sister who needs to have an opinion about everything her prettier, more adventurous younger sister does?

Makes sense.
That's cute.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Well I think we can agree that if US politics could be described in one word it'd be 'slutty'
US politics is a young promiscuous woman, whereas UK politics is an old woman who sits in the corner knitting scarves.
Last edited by So-Cal at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
That's because American politics are actually important to the whole world.
Well.... No. It's not.

Last edited by the bartender at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by willT08
>Liberals

It's especially funny when they criticize religious white people like crazy but as soon as muslims get mentioned they start defending the most backwards, disgustingly violent religion of the modern world.

/flameshield
Quote by So-Cal
US politics is a young promiscuous women, whereas UK politics is an old woman who sits in the corner knitting scarves.

Quote by ninnipinni93
It's especially funny when they criticize religious white people like crazy but as soon as muslims get mentioned they start defending the most backwards, disgustingly violent religion of the modern world.

/flameshield

Most of us here agree with you, you're safe.
Islam is in no way inherently more 'backwards' or 'violent' than any other religion.

Quote by JustRooster
http://www.maxim.com/tv/tvs-10-hottest-news-anchors

Yup, just look at our news anchors.

u wot m8

It's especially funny when they criticize religious white people like crazy but as soon as muslims get mentioned they start defending the most backwards, disgustingly violent religion of the modern world. /flameshield
I'll happily back you when the libs get here to try and talk away genocide to justify not going to Iraq.

EDIT:
Islam is in no way inherently more 'backwards' or 'violent' than any other religion.
I've no interest in having a pretend debate about which fairytale is has more violence in it. But let's not pretend that a damn sight more shit goes on currently under the banner of Islam than it does any other religion.
Last edited by willT08 at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by willT08
u wot m8

I'll happily back you when the libs get here to try and talk away genocide to justify not going to Iraq.

yeah but

Last edited by So-Cal at Jan 24, 2013,
Yeah to be fair I would rail the shit out of ol' Reidy

EDIT: First massive picture was better.
Quote by the bartender

No, it's just that certain Muslims (NOT all, not the majority even) seem to think that Allah wants them to kill all non-Muslims. Of course, such attitudes are in opposition to the Koran...but hey...
I can't find a picture that does her justice. She's pretty much the only reason to watch BBC Breakfast, if you're lucky you might catch a glimpse up her skirt.
Quote by JustRooster

British politics is boring.

Quote by the bartender

Not inherently, but currently it is more backward and violent than other religions.

Quote by So-Cal
yeah but

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No, it's just that certain Muslims (NOT all, not the majority even) seem to think that Allah wants them to kill all non-Muslims. Of course, such attitudes are in opposition to the Koran...but hey...

Not in opposition to the Hadith, though.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by willT08
I've no interest in having a pretend debate about which fairytale is has more violence in it. But let's not pretend that a damn sight more shit goes on currently under the banner of Islam than it does any other religion.
Quote by Todd Hart
Not inherently, but currently it is more backward and violent than other religions
True, but I think that's more of a cultural thing than a religious thing. The middle east hasn't become the unstable region it is today just because it is largely Islamic, but because so many different tribes and cultures have been colliding there for centuries. I don't think the situation there would have been any different if christianity was the main religion.

Last edited by the bartender at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by the bartender
True, but I think that's more of a cultural thing rather than a religious thing. The middle east hasn't become the unstable region it is today just because it is largely Islamic, but because so many different tribes and cultures have been colliding there for centuries. I don't think the situation there would have been any different if christianity would have been the main religion.

So?
Quote by willT08
So?
So it's not islam that is violent and backwards, it's the middle eastern culture that is.

Quote by the bartender
So it's not islam that is violent and backwards, it's the middle eastern culture that is.

No, all you've proved is that all Abrahamic religions are violent and backwards. Your point about cultures is purely guesswork. Different cultures collided violently on the British Isles for 2000 years and we had an Abrahamic religion deep rooted in the culture and we're not like the Middle East
But you're not good. You're terrible. You act like you don't understand sarcasm or common internet jokes.

I suspect you don't, and you're now hiding behind the guise of "being a troll".

Oh please, should have stuck out like a sore thumb from the beginning.
Quote by the bartender

STOP. We really don't need to rehash this discussion in this thread. If you really must have this discussion, make a new fucking thread. (Oh, but don't say I didn't warn you that it's a bad idea, because that's what I'm saying.) Discussions over religion are usually (like 95% of the time) a bad idea on the internet. Why? Because no one's required to be polite, and it turns into a shitstorm.

So...