The Simpsons Futurama Family Guy! American Dad! The Cleveland Show,South Park... Poll

Poll: Which shows do you WATCH?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which shows do you WATCH?
The Simpsons
176 49%
Futurama
224 63%
Family Guy!
166 47%
American Dad!
140 39%
The Cleveland Show
35 10%
South Park
205 58%
The Boondocks
49 14%
King of the Hill
105 29%
Beavis & Butt-Head
45 13%
Archer
73 21%
Bob's Burgers
37 10%
12th option because mod magic.
47 13%
Voters: 356.
Page 2 of 3
I like The Boondocks and King of the Hill and The Simpsons is alright from what I've seen and I dislike the rest.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Bob's Burgers is the best animated show that didn't start in the 90s.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Bob's Burgers is the best animated show that didn't start in the 90s.

Thank God somebody agrees.

I know Phils likes it, but I thought practically everybody else on here hated it.

I don't know where I got that from though.
The Simpsons > Futurama > South Park > Bob Burgers > Archer > King of the Hill > Family Guy > American Dad >>>>> All that other shit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Archer is best on that list, then SP...well sometimes. All of them are pretty good IMO except the Simpsons and B+B
Quote by Tempoe
Archer is best on that list, then SP...well sometimes. All of them are pretty good IMO except the Simpsons

You might as well curl up and wait for death.
Just went and watched Archer having seen it recommended on UG a good few times. Was pretty good. Same voice as Bob from Bob's Burgers. So... yeah it was pretty good.
Quote by willT08
You might as well curl up and wait for death.

Yea, what a retard
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whoomit
I remember adverts for it and I thought it looked pretty shitty. Never seen it though so I can't judge.

HOW HAS BOB'S BURGERS NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET!?

yeah those ads didn't really do it justice which is why I never bothered with it initially.

lol, I forgot that one. and I watched the Bob's Burger crossover Archer Episode last night too.

lemme add a bunch of votes to it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Archer kind of sucks. Like every four episodes it's good for one laugh. But it's pretty muh the same joke over and over again.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by theguitarist
yeah those ads didn't really do it justice which is why I never bothered with it initially.

lol, I forgot that one. and I watched the Bob's Burger crossover Archer Episode last night too.

lemme add a bunch of votes to it.

Crossover episode?

OH WOW
Quote by whoomit
Crossover episode?

OH WOW

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by desperatechris
South Park > Family Guy> The Simpsons>

You too. Assume the fetal position on a motorway and let nature take it's course.
Quote by theguitarist
I don't know if Archer was ever on Sky, cause I only get freeview, but it had like 1 or 2 seasons on some back-end channel so no one really saw it on freeview. I only found out about it due to channel surfing and after a few episodes I went online for the rest.

I think I'll check out that 'Ugly Americans' show later though.

I would describe UA's humor as South Park-esque, how its just a satirical portrayal of society. But its done in more of a... mature way I guess? I dunno, you'll likely enjoy it.
Quote by desperatechris

It's better than South Park....
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by desperatechris
No it isnt.

No it really is.

And you think Family Guy is better than The Simpsons so you're basically braindead.
Archer is one of my favorite shows by far, I'd probably only put it behind Parks and Rec for best comedies currently airing.

I didn't get to vote for Bob's Burgers because it wasn't in the poll at first but that show is great as well. Basically, I love anything with Jon Benjamin voice acting in it.

Is Futurama getting another season? If not I'm going to be sad.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by willT08
No it really is.

And you think Family Guy is better than The Simpsons so you're basically braindead.

So is your mother.
Quote by desperatechris
So is your mother.

It's quite clear why you think what you do.

It's okay, you'll grow up and stop finding poop jokes funny someday too.
South Park is so annoying. I'll admit that it gets laughs out of me, but I can only watch one episode every two or so weeks. Family Guy is the same way, anymore.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My top 3:
1. Simpsons: Been watching it since the mid 90's. The first 10 seasons are hilarious and STILL hold up all these years later.
2. Family Guy/American Dad: Latest season for both has been "meh" but both shows usually have at least 1 joke in the episode that makes me laugh really hard. I think American Dad is kind of underrated, the ancillary characters are ****ing hysterical and the banter is probably the best out of all of the cartoons listed besides The Boondocks.
3. Southpark: really gone downhill, episodes like "Jewpacabra" sucked terribly but then there's still gems like "Broadway Bro Down". I use to love their satirical/absurdist take on current social topics but as of late it feels like Trey and Matt don't even want to make the show anymore.

I use to love Futurama, but kind of stopped watching when they went on hiatus. I recently got Netflix and plan on checking out the new seasons of it, pretty excited to see if it'll still make me laugh.
The Boondocks are incredible but for whatever reason I feel like the Anime-like animation takes away from some of the humor. Not to mention the subject matter makes me think as much as it makes me laugh. From an intellectual standpoint, the Boondocks are one of the most innovative shows, from a humor standpoint I'd still put it below the other ones I listed.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by iro-bot31
I'd probably only put it behind Parks and Rec
I just started watching Parks and Rec on Netflix a few weeks ago. WOW I have been missing out on so much. Last night I finally saw the episode where Ron gets drunk and dances. One of the greatest things I've ever seen on a sitcom ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NudDIgXkPLY
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Archer
Bob's Burgers
owt else can **** off

edit
Quote by theguitarist

oh ****
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Jan 24, 2013,
Futurama's my favourite, but I watch all the Seth McFarlane ones and The Simpsons too. I couldn't get into the other ones I've watched (Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill and South Park)
1. Futurama
2. Archer
3. American Dad
4. KotH

Love Archer. Glad to see it on the poll.

South Park is completely unfunny 90% of the time.

Beavis and Butthead is also not entertaining.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I enjoy Bob's Burgers. Makes me hungry though :/
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
South park is funny, yet abusive in the use of gross-std-gore off-plot jokes, they had better times when they did ok episodes using satirical criticism on actual topics.

Watched king of the hill about 5 times, worst animated show ever.

Beavis and butthead lastest season had 1 ok episode joking on twilight saga, everything else was jokes about jersey shore and beavis stalking anything with two legs.